DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Player movements and rumours

five80;397104 said:
Well if Dale goes to Research and Lewis goes to Riverside at least the Grand Final has been decided early!

Why would Lewis leave Coburg, 36 wickets, including 5 in the Championship final, Captain of the Club, young players around him, plenty to stay on for next season.

Agreed. Plenty of cash there too. Lets hope he stays in subbies for everyone's sake.

I hear that Willo is considering standing down as Captain Coach if Eltham can entice rumoured big named recruit with Elite level experience to the club. Perhaps waiting on Vic contracted players list!

Lalor Stars haven't picked up anyone but the good players have agreed to try harder!

brutal;398124 said:
I hear that Willo is considering standing down as Captain Coach if Eltham can entice rumoured big named recruit with Elite level experience to the club. Perhaps waiting on Vic contracted players list!

Mashy?? haha Will make a lot of runs back in the valley, wouldn't call him elite! Has his nose so far up C. Whites arse, shippy had to pick him!

turtz31;398242 said:
Mashy?? haha Will make a lot of runs back in the valley, wouldn't call him elite! Has his nose so far up C. Whites arse, shippy had to pick him!

After talking to someone on the weekend, I think they spoke to Adam Dale (like 30 other clubs) but I`m pretty sure he won`t play this season. He has an offer to do commentary on ABC Radio, also and offer to replace David Saker as the Vics bowling coach and a similar role on offer at the Redbacks. In any case he has promised that if he returned to the Valley, it will definately be at Search.

brutal;398549 said:
After talking to someone on the weekend, I think they spoke to Adam Dale (like 30 other clubs) but I`m pretty sure he won`t play this season. He has an offer to do commentary on ABC Radio, also and offer to replace David Saker as the Vics bowling coach and a similar role on offer at the Redbacks. In any case he has promised that if he returned to the Valley, it will definately be at Search.

I can tell you Eltham have been speaking to Andy Dale for 5 years, so why would it be any different this year.

serg fernandez;397878 said:
My mail says it is Luke Anderson from Rosanna CC.

Yes this is what I have heard. I also hear that Andy Stuart from Heidelberg West CC is joining him. If this is true, it's a couple of handy recruits for Monty.

bringbackdeano;399006 said:
Yes this is what I have heard. I also hear that Andy Stuart from Heidelberg West CC is joining him. If this is true, it's a couple of handy recruits for Monty.

The chicken mans best days (if he every had any) are long gone, he doesn't even drink now days. The valley doesn't need a Psycho Chicken.

The430king;399003 said:
I can tell you Eltham have been speaking to Andy Dale for 5 years, so why would it be any different this year.

Have they been speaking to Dooma as well as his older brother?:D

CLUB: Werribee Centrals Cricket Club

Position Sought: Senior Playing Coach

Association: VTCA, WDCA, WSUCCA, WRJCA(JUNIOR CRICKET)

Number of Senior Teams: 2 X Mens Turf Northern Division VTCA
1 x Senior Mens WDCA B2 Turf
3 x Senior Mens WSUCCA B Matting, C Matting, D Matting

Number of Junior Teams & Grades: 10 junior teams WRJCA plus In2 Cricket Program

Accreditation Required: Level 1-2 preferred

Key Selection Criteria:
Bring an enthusiastic attitude to a group of players willing to train hard
Have excellent Management and Leadership skills
Ability to organise and commit to all Training sessions and Games
Ability to develop youth
Ability to sustain positive club culture and achieve success on and off field
Attend all Club Functions
Be able to Communicate with a willing Committee and highly motivated players
Be capable of performing in the Senior Mens First XI in Northern Divison

Other Information:
Position is for Coach of Senior Cricket Club only
Contract and Remuneration Negotiable
Applications handled in a confidential manner

Club Competing to be best side in Western Suburbs
Proud Club with successful recent history
4 sides out of 6 made Grand Final Last Year including both First & Second XI
Newly Renovated Clubrooms capable of hosting functions of 200 people
4 Net Facilities available, bowling machine and excellent oval including a 4 pitch table

Key Contacts: Applicants email details, brief playing, coaching credentials and any further required information to President Ashley Clarke at lowcost@convey.com.au

Club website: MyCricket: Werribee Centrals

theThinkinChair;399379 said:
heard some younger players will be leavin some of the top side, johnson to play with good mate sturg next year

Don`t think it`s any secret that Mitch was going to head down to Premier level! Lovey and Old man Johnno mentioned it numerous times. There was also mention of Young Cocking heading down as well.

bradfromeltham;400628 said:
So surely there are already a few new recruits at different clubs. Other than NEW who has gone where?

15k offer on the table to play Barclay Shield for former Premier cricketer! Possibly a couple of handy types comeing back to the valley, may have to wait a couple of months before it`s all done and dusted though.

I'm hearing whispers that the gun bat, bowler & keeper that joined our ranks last season from Jika may be heading back there. Can you shed any light on that Cold Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back