DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard about a former coach of greensbourough now coaching new who was allegedly caught on CCTV at gboro tab pinching a tab ticket worth more than a grand? Had to pay money back and apparently was charged with fraud! Coaching position surely must be under investigation!!

Anyone heard about a former coach of greensbourough now coaching new who was allegedly caught on CCTV at gboro tab pinching a tab ticket worth more than a grand? Had to pay money back and apparently was charged with fraud! Coaching position surely must be under investigation!!
surely not razor ray?

Despite rumor, would have thought the way he left gboro was pretty ordinary and obviously the carma bus has come round and hit him hard! Fraud a tough one to beat

Any truth to a rumour i've heard that Adam Dale is not playing for Research this year and is going back to turf in an area approx 10kms south of Research ?

I thought he was retiring alltogether and taking on a coaching role (I thought at Melbourne). Quickly spoke to him at presentation night and he said he was not playing elsewhere. At the end of the day he honoured his commitment to play at Research and did it for no $$!

I've never met the guy, but he's good mates with Snowy isn't he? Snowy has a history of stealling TAB tickets. It was probably him slipping it in Kelsy's back pocket.

EIther way, fairly harsh to be putting an ALLEDGED story on here like that. NEW surely can't sack him over an alledged incident, have to wait till he is found guilty??

Who his mates are or are not don't matter. Either story is true or not. My mail says it is! So go find out truth cos it will set u free
I have known Kels for many years and i haven`t heard about that one. And you can`t blame him for taking the money on offer from NEW, i bet if you were put in the same situation you would take the cash! You can`t argue with the service he gave Boro over many years,he was chased by Plenty while at Boro and stayed to try and get them up to Barclay.

I have known Kels for many years and i haven`t heard about that one. And you can`t blame him for taking the money on offer from NEW, i bet if you were put in the same situation you would take the cash! You can`t argue with the service he gave Boro over many years,he was chased by Plenty while at Boro and stayed to try and get them up to Barclay.
He was never ever even spoken about by the executive to play/coach with us..

How does one get charged for fraud anyway . Surely it is theft only.
Also, how do you "pinch" a tab ticket ? I know if I had a winning ticket worth a grand, I'd be collecting it there and then.
Sounds a bit suspect to me the charge of fraud.

How does one get charged for fraud anyway . Surely it is theft only.
Also, how do you "pinch" a tab ticket ? I know if I had a winning ticket worth a grand, I'd be collecting it there and then.
Sounds a bit suspect to me the charge of fraud.

Posting or circulating this sort of accusation, on the internet or elsewhere, is utterly obnoxious and immoral unless the poster is stone cold certain of his "facts"; legally, it also lays the poster/s open to an action for defamation.

(PS: if I had a winning TAB ticket worth a grand, it would disappear as soon as the alarm went off).

Posting or circulating this sort of accusation, on the internet or elsewhere, is utterly obnoxious and immoral unless the poster is stone cold certain of his "facts"; legally, it also lays the poster/s open to an action for defamation.

(PS: if I had a winning TAB ticket worth a grand, it would disappear as soon as the alarm went off).
I agree , the post should be deleted unless proven otherwise.

Half the stuff on this forum is false or crap but this particular story can be proved if any of you just drop into gboro tab and ask a few questions. As for a stolen tab ticket, call it obtain property by deception, theft, whatever you like. Its all the same if you ask me!

I agree this shouldn`t be on this forum.
So what should be on this forum lefty! A story is a story but unlike some of the other bs on here this one has a fair element of truth to it. have no personal beef with anyone except how he left gboro same as a few others down there

So what should be on this forum lefty! A story is a story but unlike some of the other bs on here this one has a fair element of truth to it. have no personal beef with anyone except how he left gboro same as a few others down there

Mate, when it comes to completely trashing someone's reputation, you need to put up or shut up; and weasel words like "apparently", "allegedly", "can be proved", or "a fair element of truth to it" don't cut it.

This forum is for player movements and rumours not character assassination.Maybe Boro have to have a look at themselves? They have gone from fielding 8 senior sides to struggling to field 4 and i can`t see things turning around in a hurry with the new President that you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back