DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
if biscuit doesn't have a crack at district he is mad. I think it's all becoming about the money at
berger land, playing incentives to everyone, big money to others. It's not good for the kids
that have the talent not to go up to district as the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ are keeping them local. total rubbish,
shame on the club.

Going back 5 pages to find any decent news on here, the rest is all filled up with crap by you blokes. Seriously can carry on about absolute worthless garbage, that is no value to anyone.
move on to another thread then, that's all DVCA people say, worthless garbage, waste of space , useless this useless that. let's talk about your nerdy news? have you got anything to contribute?

Going back 5 pages to find any decent news on here, the rest is all filled up with crap by you blokes. Seriously can carry on about absolute worthless garbage, that is no value to anyone.

Go back 5 pages and a lot more and you'll find plenty more crap from the DVCA blokes that is of no value to anyone. That it, if you want to be honest about it.

If Brent doesn't play (and provided Rowdy isn't playing?), they'll struggle. Very little depth in either batting or bowling.

I agree. Ocka may not play every game and Rowdy is doubtful with his injuries. They rely heavily on those two. Glenn Butterworth is a big addition for sure, but unless the three of them play every game (doubtful) I can't see Banyule being a real threat this season.

if biscuit doesn't have a crack at district he is mad. I think it's all becoming about the money at
berger land, playing incentives to everyone, big money to others. It's not good for the kids
that have the talent not to go up to district as the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ are keeping them local. total rubbish,
shame on the club.
From what I hear he's a loyal bloke so wouldn't leave the club when it needs him. He's not getting payment either

I'll say what so many others are thinking:

a. Nobody in the DVCA cares about Banyule, the Bergers, West Ivanhoe, East Ivanhoe, Rosanna, or any other spud team that have failed in one comp. and are now trying to keep their heads above water in the best synthetic comp. in the North.
b. You are all putting pressure on the new teams coming in by potting each other and pretending to be from different clubs
c. Nobody cares what you do, whether Occa plays cricket or chess, whether Biscuit goes to district or off on mission to find God.
d. Some of you are contributing which is great, but for the greater good I reckon just a blanket rule to ignore anthing Sannab2b would be a great start, at least it will force him to get a new name.

a. Nobody in the DVCA cares about Banyule, the Bergers, West Ivanhoe, East Ivanhoe, Rosanna, or any other spud team that have failed in one comp. and are now trying to keep their heads above water in the best synthetic comp. in the North.
b. You are all putting pressure on the new teams coming in by potting each other and pretending to be from different clubs
c. Nobody cares what you do, whether Occa plays cricket or chess, whether Biscuit goes to district or off on mission to find God.
d. Some of you are contributing which is great, but for the greater good I reckon just a blanket rule to ignore anthing Sannab2b would be a great start, at least it will force him to get a new name.

Hahahahaaa! Don't know this Occa bloke but considering these ex HDCA blokes are basically stalking him he'd better make 1000 runs this year. Perhaps the ex HDCA boys would be better off setting up an "Occa rumours and sightings" thread. Then they could all update us on how they heard that someone saw him buying minimum chips at the Heidelberg Fish n Chip shop.

Hahahahaaa! Don't know this Occa bloke but considering these ex HDCA blokes are basically stalking him he'd better make 1000 runs this year. Perhaps the ex HDCA boys would be better off setting up an "Occa rumours and sightings" thread. Then they could all update us on how they heard that someone saw him buying minimum chips at the Heidelberg Fish n Chip shop.
Occa would never just settle for minimum chips

referring to those teams as a 'spud' team is very disrepectful to their proud history & pretty much sums up the DVCA arrogance.
as for nobody caring about what certain players are doing, I would have thought that is what this thread is about (movements & rumours)!!!
enough said

No rumour Liam playing at HCC and can't wait for cricket season, biscuit also confirmed to be staying as he didn't want to jump ship like others have
HCC definitely going through a rebuilding phase as all that seems to be recruited at this stage is youngsters which will not get them up to BS. Lost an enormous amount of experience yet to be replaced. Who is going to lead them to glory? will be in MS for quite some time

HCC definitely going through a rebuilding phase as all that seems to be recruited at this stage is youngsters which will not get them up to BS. Lost an enormous amount of experience yet to be replaced. Who is going to lead them to glory? will be in MS for quite some time

Who do you think will win Money Shield Pepper?

Tongs would be happy Occa is taking the focus off Skips!

HAHAH spot on. Its good not to listen to the crap about Skips. Funnily enough, where did Ocka (Brent O'Connor for those that don't know) actually play before Banyule? Eltham!

Knowing Brent, he would actually be very embarrassed if he knew about the talk about him on here. Quality bloke and clubman, and one who doesn't bask in the limelight that comes with someone of his ability.

HAHAH spot on. Its good not to listen to the crap about Skips. Funnily enough, where did Ocka (Brent O'Connor for those that don't know) actually play before Banyule? Eltham!

Knowing Brent, he would actually be very embarrassed if he knew about the talk about him on here. Quality bloke and clubman, and one who doesn't bask in the limelight that comes with someone of his ability.

Actually played at Banyule before he went to Eltham, but anyway enough of the Ocka rubbish. Anymore news on the existing MS teams, seems to be very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back