DVCA Under 14 banter

Re: DVCA Under 14 banter

i fink juzz dog is a great batsman. he does a great job at the top of the order. hes bat is serisluy like 20 cm thinck and also reaaly light bro... give us ur thoghts on juzzyyyy!!!

justin lyon is a great batsmen at the top of the order at mill park and i dont know how they didnt get into the finals with justin opening the batting ;)

FUZZDOG;329264 said:
i fink juzz dog is a great batsman. he does a great job at the top of the order. hes bat is serisluy like 20 cm thinck and also reaaly light bro... give us ur thoghts on juzzyyyy!!!

i dont know who he is but i have heard things about him i say big things for juzzyy:rolleyes:

Mr Haydos;329251 said:
i go to school with locky moran very good cricketer will play hatch next season no worries at all ;)

yer no probs i have her he got a hatrick on the weekend :eek:

FUZZDOG;329264 said:
Your grammar and spelling is terrible mate,
also Leicester are an average club!
Still stuck in the slums of League One! :p

199 not out;329344 said:
justin lyon is a great batsmen at the top of the order at mill park and i dont know how they didnt get into the finals with justin opening the batting ;)

FUZZDOG;329264 said:

you two wouldnt happen to hang around together in Punchbowl would you?

mid wicket;329470 said:
you two wouldnt happen to hang around together in Punchbowl would you?
coppers, coppers smack em in the face.
coppers, coppers......but you're still a copper and you're gay

Well its the end of the home and away season and 8 sides now have the chance to take out 2 seperate titles

lets start with the teal league.

Macleod vs St.Francis of Assisi @ Macleod Park

Macleod should win this considering the depth theyy have but if Rheece Lewis Plays then it could be a different score with him most likely adding 75 runs in any game. but i predict macleod will win this game by 50-100 runs
players to watch:B.Lennon(MC) T.Goulding(MC) G.Teague(SF) R.Lewis(SF)
Research vs Diamond Creek @ Research Park

Two very even sides both boasting top players but i think it will come down to captaincy and theres not much better than Jturner. Prediction: Research by 1-25 runs
players to watch:H.Smith(DC) M.Freeman(DC) J.Turner(RH) T.Petts(RH)

BLUE LEAGUE

Lower Plenty vs North Eltham Wanderers @ Lower Plenty Park

NEW beat LP In a praccy match earlier and just last week by 15 runs so therefore they might be confident. But i think LP have too much batting power despite only making 124 last week
My prediction: LP by 50-100 runs
players to watch: L.Hunt (LP) B.Jenkin(LP) L.Sandy(NEW) A.Curl(NEW)
Riverside vs Thomastown United @ Whatmough Park#1

TTU beat RV in rd 8 conprehensivly and have the form for the match but i think if RV can g`et TTU s first 4-5 out early then they should prevail with depth. MY PREDICTION is Riverside to win by 10-30 runs
players to watch: J.Bergman (RV) L.Potter(RV) D.Crockett(TTU) T.Emmins(TTU)

batting allrounder;330736 said:
Well its the end of the home and away season and 8 sides now have the chance to take out 2 seperate titles

lets start with the teal league.

Macleod vs St.Francis of Assisi @ Macleod Park

Macleod should win this considering the depth theyy have but if Rheece Lewis Plays then it could be a different score with him most likely adding 75 runs in any game. but i predict macleod will win this game by 50-100 runs
players to watch:B.Lennon(MC) T.Goulding(MC) G.Teague(SF) R.Lewis(SF)
Research vs Diamond Creek @ Research Park

Two very even sides both boasting top players but i think it will come down to captaincy and theres not much better than Jturner. Prediction: Research by 1-25 runs
players to watch:H.Smith(DC) M.Freeman(DC) J.Turner(RH) T.Petts(RH)

BLUE LEAGUE

Lower Plenty vs North Eltham Wanderers @ Lower Plenty Park

NEW beat LP In a praccy match earlier and just last week by 15 runs so therefore they might be confident. But i think LP have too much batting power despite only making 124 last week
My prediction: LP by 50-100 runs
players to watch: L.Hunt (LP) B.Jenkin(LP) L.Sandy(NEW) A.Curl(NEW)
Riverside vs Thomastown United @ Whatmough Park#1

TTU beat RV in rd 8 conprehensivly and have the form for the match but i think if RV can g`et TTU s first 4-5 out early then they should prevail with depth. MY PREDICTION is Riverside to win by 10-30 runs
players to watch: J.Bergman (RV) L.Potter(RV) D.Crockett(TTU) T.Emmins(TTU)

Yes we'll all be watching Lachy in the pavilion after he makes a blob

Back