DVCA What goes up must come down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA What goes up must come down

CowCorner;280651 said:
For mine I am going out of two.

Down out of Macleod or Riverside - Yep not included Eltham but IMO Minney will win them 2 games, although this weekend they have the Siders and could be a defining game.

Up out of St Francis and the Collage - I am on the fence for that one ATM and really have no idea.

Its still early and i have known to be totally wrong.....ask my bookie

I think Maceod will hold on, gee thats a big call to say Riverdide to come down dont think they will be happy to read that.

CowCorner;280651 said:
For mine I am going out of two.

Down out of Macleod or Riverside - Yep not included Eltham but IMO Minney will win them 2 games, although this weekend they have the Siders and could be a defining game.

Up out of St Francis and the Collage - I am on the fence for that one ATM and really have no idea.

Its still early and i have known to be totally wrong.....ask my bookie

Riverside to come down? now that would be funny.:D

I am on the fence as well with money I think there are 3 or 4 teams on there day can win it.... Way to early to call.

Route81;280752 said:
Riverside to come down? now that would be funny.:D

I am on the fence as well with money I think there are 3 or 4 teams on there day can win it.... Way to early to call.

3 or 4 teams would you like to name them ?

Eltham down

Mill Park up

The voice of the valley;280773 said:
3 or 4 teams would you like to name them ?

Eltham down

Mill Park up

St Francis
Eltham College
Mill Park
Montmorency

Chief Running Water;281172 said:
To come down

Riverside
Macleod
Eltham

To go up

College
Mill Park
Thomastown

I hope Iam wrong about Riverside

As nice as it would be for the Clappers to go down (I'm just think of the material it would provide for some great sledging) I cant see it happening.

Chief Running Water;281172 said:
To come down

To go up

College
Mill Park
Thomastown

Wow, what have you been smoking, what makes you think Mill Park or Thomastown will a) make finals & b) actually win 2 games in a row if they get to the finals?

You're obviously part of the Heath Ledger mixed substance program. get off it mate, it was no good for him and wont do you any good.

Sticky Wicket;281398 said:
Wow, what have you been smoking, what makes you think Mill Park or Thomastown will a) make finals & b) actually win 2 games in a row if they get to the finals?

You're obviously part of the Heath Ledger mixed substance program. get off it mate, it was no good for him and wont do you any good.

Now now Greg, settle down you know as well as I do the Franks have no chance at all. But dreams do come true :rolleyes: A little birdy told me Muckhole bowled you 3 times in the one night. Surley you cant be batting that bad can you?

Chief Running Water;281404 said:
Now now Greg, settle down you know as well as I do the Franks have no chance at all. But dreams do come true :rolleyes: A little birdy told me Muckhole bowled you 3 times in the one night. Surley you cant be batting that bad can you?

Is it true do they hire Muckhole out at club functions make him lay down on his back at the kids use his guts as a trampoline ?

Chief Running Water;281404 said:

Just quietly,

Muckhole has never beaten my bat, let alone hit my stumps. once he finishes his standard cardiac arrest after 2 laps he hits the slow bowlers net.

We only use him in the 1st/2nd's net when a batsman needs to find the middle of their bat and build their confidence.

:D

The voice of the valley;281448 said:
Is it true do they hire Muckhole out at club functions make him lay down on his back at the kids use his guts as a trampoline ?

use him as a seasaw.

Sticky Wicket;281398 said:

Respect the dead.

Round 6

Has any one changed there minds? I know its a bit hard with the wash out. I think NEW are the team on the move and will look at a top 4 finish have they any hope?

Mill Park up
Eltham down

Money Shield sides goodluck trying to get minney out next year, he will make 1500 runs+

Monty 4 premiers 08/09;284941 said:
Next year in Barclay will either be Eltham College or NEW, they are clearly to 2 inform teams

College have no hope...NEW are starting to play some good cricket about time its only taken them 10 to do it !

Ghost out.

Round 9

Might change my mind, the way the Franks are flying might be hard to stop. But as we all know finals are a whole new ball game at this stage the Franks up and looking at the Barclay sides its not looking real flash for Eltham.

My ruffie is Morang only on there bowling power and Thommo if they get a sniff!!

Thoughts>>>>:D

The Wizz;313208 said:
Round 9

Might change my mind, the way the Franks are flying might be hard to stop. But as we all know finals are a whole new ball game at this stage the Franks up and looking at the Barclay sides its not looking real flash for Eltham.

My ruffie is Morang only on there bowling power and Thommo if they get a sniff!!

Thoughts>>>>:D

Eltham and Lower Plenty still have to play each other I think. Could be a Grand Final of soughts for those two clubs. On paper you would expect Lower Plenty to stay up but I would not be surprised to see Eltham pull something out of the bag.

brutal;313329 said:
Eltham and Lower Plenty still have to play each other I think. Could be a Grand Final of soughts for those two clubs. On paper you would expect Lower Plenty to stay up but I would not be surprised to see Eltham pull something out of the bag.

I think all the Money teams would be hoping Eltham come down, only to play on the best ground in the comp..

And in change the baclay teams would get the worst ground in the comp St. Francis.

Good swap I think..:D

The Wizz;313332 said:
I think all the Money teams would be hoping Eltham come down, only to play on the best ground in the comp..

And in change the baclay teams would get the worst ground in the comp St. Francis.

Good swap I think..:D

Cant argue with that swap at all :D
Round 11 see's the reverse grand final in Lower Plenty V's Eltham.
Wont be much feeling in this game !!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back