Eca 2012/13

I didn't think Mully would make it this last time last week, had ruled a line through them but fair win on the weekend. Who is Shaw ? Still don't think they have that much talent to be a force. For the record, I hope they lose on the last day in a heart breaker and finish 5th.

You must either play for Glen iris who got done on the weekend or Deepdene? sound a bit bitter there Frank?! They stitched you up in the past I am guessing!

I think its good for the comp to have more than 4 sides competing at this stage of the season, so I say good on them for getting in there, will be interesting few rounds! hopefully the Skevvies boys get the job done and Ashy lose this week to keep it interesting!!

Mully have been a surprise packet this year. Dean Day has led them well and the inclusion of Shaw for finals is big for their chances. Don't reckon either of the top 2 would relish playing them in a final. And Ashy can be a handful on their day.

I didn't think Mully would make it this last time last week, had ruled a line through them but fair win on the weekend. Who is Shaw ? Still don't think they have that much talent to be a force. For the record, I hope they lose on the last day in a heart breaker and finish 5th.

Marc mid table ? Think you may have taken a paintball to the head.
I think Marc's last 2 games are very winnable for them

The problems with Skevs isn't their games, it's their %. They have to beat MA and should beat ED easily, but their % will keep them out I would think. Realistically they need 10 points v ED.

Neither of those, closer to the mark with being burnt my Mully in the past. Or maybe I'm just one of the many with a strong dislike for the Day sisters. Those girls are right up there with that flog from Boronia. Or maybe I find it poor that a team can have the little ginger superstar from england go home and they just replace him with another first class cricketer for the final few games. Doesn't seem right to me.

Neither of those, closer to the mark with being burnt my Mully in the past. Or maybe I'm just one of the many with a strong dislike for the Day sisters. Those girls are right up there with that flog from Boronia. Or maybe I find it poor that a team can have the little ginger superstar from england go home and they just replace him with another first class cricketer for the final few games. Doesn't seem right to me.

how can an oppostion player be burned by a club?! or are you from Mulgrave and they got rid of you? Havent ever had a problem those guys,anyone at Mulgrave to be honest...

I think it is good for the comp having good international or local players, same as Gotch isn't it? arrives after xmas to play? I see it as good for the comp, the more professional players the better. They rarely stand up in finals games anyway!

Who have Mulgrave got to replace Davies?

Davies was obviously a talent (you don't play u19s for your country if not), but he made 1 score, certainly better performed poms have come out and adapted to the level quicker than him. His attitude tells me that he wasn't that committed to stay in with the bat, otherwise he would have destroyed teams had he got through 20 overs.

Davies was obviously a talent (you don't play u19s for your country if not), but he made 1 score, certainly better performed poms have come out and adapted to the level quicker than him. His attitude tells me that he wasn't that committed to stay in with the bat, otherwise he would have destroyed teams had he got through 20 overs.

Didn't see a lot of him, but he did look very good. Not sure if it would have been attutude, arrogance, or not adjusting to wickets less prepared to what he would be used to. Although Taylor has seemed to adjust ok, maybe the other 2 reasons!

Can't imagine the postage stamp hosting home and away games in Dunstan next season. They are going to be down there for a long time!

how can an oppostion player be burned by a club?! or are you from Mulgrave and they got rid of you? Havent ever had a problem those guys,anyone at Mulgrave to be honest...

I think it is good for the comp having good international or local players, same as Gotch isn't it? arrives after xmas to play? I see it as good for the comp, the more professional players the better. They rarely stand up in finals games anyway!
I have come across a few unsavoury moments playing against the Mully boys. They aren't as bad as they used to be though! The sisters are harmless...

Mully have got a young bloke from Kent - Ash Shaw. He's been beset by injuries the past few years, but apparently bowls left arm quick(ish).
Good left arm quicks are as rare as hens teeth in Dunstan, or in most park cricket I would think.

Tips for this week:

Mul
Boring
MA
Haw
Marc
AW

Tips Round 10 ( Time for some upsets )
Surrey to beat Mully at home
Boronia to beat NB at home
Mont A to beat SKEVs
Hawthorn to beat Deepdene