Elimination Stages World Cup (quarter Finals, Semi Finals And Finals)

Who do you think will win the world cup?

• South Africa

• Sri Lanka

• Bangladesh

• India

• Australia

• Pakistan

• New Zealand

• West Indies

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pretty poor that there is still a lot of tickets still left for Australia v Pakistan tomorrow night.

India 0 for 28, hard to see Bangladesh's bowling giving them too many troubles at the moment.

Ha love the wicket taking celebration.

India 3 for 119, decent effort from Bangladesh to peg them back a bit here.

Bangladesh lose it a bit in the field towards the end, India eventually getting to 302. India well and truly favourites but not an impossible score to get chased down.

Just came back form Ind/Bang. It was a good atmosphere. Not as intense as Ind/SA, but not that I minded that. I missed most of India's innings, because I couldn't organise time off work. But was there just in time to see Rohit knock his 100. Left after Bang's 40 overs. Pretty good catch by Dhoni.

Pakistan win the toss and choose to bat, Pakistan unchanged and Australia have put Hazlewood in for Cummins

Australia 1/17 after four overs. Finch out LBW to Sohail Khan and then wasted a review.

Just got home, wish I could say I was surprised at this.
Finch may be Victorian. But he's a muppet.
I've said it all along the bloke is a hack of a batsman and the Poms allowing him to get runs by dropping on zero was a very bad result, goes out there chancing his arm swinging and just trusts his luck.

edit - and just seen the dismissal, fantastic review :rolleyes:

And the simplest of catches gets dropped off Watson on the boundary. Please take advantage of this Robot.

Back