Elimination Stages World Cup (quarter Finals, Semi Finals And Finals)

Who do you think will win the world cup?

• South Africa

• Sri Lanka

• Bangladesh

• India

• Australia

• Pakistan

• New Zealand

• West Indies

Results are only viewable after voting.
And Australia are home to now face India in the semi.

Also poor effort from South Australians, 35K in attendance for such a big game is bordering on pathetic.

wi116995_62555bc85af3e15eff6848d6267fc9e6.jpg

I dun know man west indies might give it all they have I certainly want them to cause then it would be a fab match cause the last 3 quarter finals were basically one sided.

West Indies were all out for 250, their run rate was ahead of New Zealand's for most of their innings but so was their wicket rate as well. In the end they fell well short and only just surpassed Guptill's epic knock.

I'm often surprised to find out when Guptill scores more than 20. So you can only imagine my reactions as I was updated of the scores throughout the game on radio.

Kind of weird. When I went to SA/Ind, I thought it was a match up that could very well be the final. Since then, I don't think SA have been that good to think they would make it. But in a 50/50 knockout comp, anything could happen and I may attend the another SA/Ind match up at the G.

Kind of weird. When I went to SA/Ind, I thought it was a match up that could very well be the final. Since then, I don't think SA have been that good to think they would make it. But in a 50/50 knockout comp, anything could happen and I may attend the another SA/Ind match up at the G.

I think the winner of the Auckland semi will win the World Cup. Controversial I know. ;)

I think Australia will beat India and lose in the final.

Well, been away camping in the remote southern highlands and didn't i enjoy it. Semi's all done and the only word that would cover them is DISAPPOINTING. Really the void between the top 4 and bottom 4 was so vast you could have given it a name a registered it as one of the great wastelands. The results for each of the top 4 would how ever give an idea of where we are. No question NZ are looking very powerful. Great game to defeat no destroy WI. It really is a tragedy that NZ and SA are meeting in the semi's. I believe the winner will come from this game, but am happy to be wrong and have the Aussies get up in the final. Clearly i have already written India off as i believe we will crush them in the semi out of utter determination that the spoilt brat team of world cricket must not be allowed to win again.

Back