Forum Suggestions

Re: Forum Suggestions

Oh, hey, good idea for a thread!

Hey, I got a suggestion:

How about an NFL General forum for talk about the league and rules and officiating and stuff like that. News, suspensions and stuff are more league wide than team speciffic.

The same can be said for College football. Or at least one for each conference.

Don't forget NFL Europe!!! :D

kidding, kinda. But hell, folks across the pond might be into it.

It appears the Rivalries threads are something people want, so I agree.

(anticipating posting the vaunted Lehigh/Lafayette All-Out Smackathon Death Thread)

writered21 said:
I hate to even bring it up - but do we want to mess with an NFL and College Rivalries zone?
It might help keep the nastiness out of the regular forums. I'm dreading having to mod during Alabama-Tennessee week. :eek:

I think there should be a ticket forum where people can look for tickets or post about tickets they need to unload.

Don't handle the transactions here (let them do it by PM or email or phone or whatever), but at least provide a forum where they can find the stuff.

nicodemus said:
It might help keep the nastiness out of the regular forums. I'm dreading having to mod during Alabama-Tennessee week. :eek:

I hadn't thought of it from that perspective - I suspect you're right.

I like the ideas of a regular College football and NFL forums. Kinda like MLS General and News. Also like the Rivalry Forum for both types of football.

Back