Forum Suggestions

Re: Forum Suggestions

Perhaps adding video games to the title of the Fantasy and Wagering forum? (you could split the forums if there was a need).

where would be the place to discuss Football movies, books, etc... things related to the game that we could discuss...

heck, even toss in the TV shows... and it could have that NFL Films' voice to moderate it...

I'd like to see a rivalries forum only because it keeps all that kind of mind-numbing crap out of the regular forums.

Any plans for a fantasy football thread for Pro and College? Perhaps for next year a BigFootball Fantasy League? For supporters of the site of course.

I would suggest a Legal Blotter Forum under Off the Field, so that we can follow the criminal proceedings of our favorite football players.

Mr Hanki's Throne said:
I would suggest a Legal Blotter Forum under Off the Field, so that we can follow the criminal proceedings of our favorite football players.

Whats the over under on when Clarett ends up in jail?

kwik1980 said:
Perhaps a CFL thread for us maladjusted people who want to hear about 3-down football and points for missing field goals?

I second!!!

I want my CFL forum to post on the mighty Grey Cup defending champs Montreal Alouettes.

Also, practical to track the next Doug Flutie or Jeff Garcia that will end up in the big show later.

Sub-forums for College teams, like on bigsoccer. I am looking forward to being able to read multiple threads on a team.

Great site by the way.

Back