Newcomb: Nolan/Harrison?
City: Beaumont/ Pitts
St Albans: Miller
Waurn Ponds: Skene
Murghebuloc: Indian?
Bell Park: Brown
St Peters: Illingworth?
Torquay: Zahra

Feel free to edit or ad confirmed recruits.

Can we try and fill in some blanks?

Div1 Captain/coach

Geelong West: Talarico/?
Grovedale: Tsitas
Lara: Yates
East Belmont: Bambury/Quick
Bell Post Hill: Lindsay
South Barwon: Halbish/Hornet & Peake
North Geelong: Thompson/ Hall
Manifold: ?
Highton: ?/Morrison
Leopold: O'Brien/Nguyen?
Newtown: ?/ Thomas
St Joeys: Morgan/Walerys?

Div2 Captain/Coach

AT: Cowdery
Marshall: Brady
Guild:?
Thomson: Grapsas
Newcomb: Nolan/Harrison?
City: Beaumont/ Pitts
St Albans: Miller
Waurn Ponds: Skene
Murghebuloc: Indian?
Bell Park: Brown
St Peters: Illingworth?
Torquay: Zahra

Feel free to edit or ad confirmed recruits.
Jason Shields is director of coaching at St. Peters, I dont believe that David Morgan is captain at joeys i think he is just playing

going from their, already less than enviable position, they've lost a host of players to A.T.
don't really understand A.T's logic on recruiting them though, they couldnt get it done for guild and wont cover Benci & Arnott.

Less than enviable position? They would have made the prelim last year had they not been washed out against the eventual premiers. They have lost Arnott and gained Cowdery, Larkins, Carroll and Gupta. Benci is not confirmed as gone. Batting has always been their weakness and looks to have be significantly strengthened with these additions. Even without Benci, at least they will have scores to defend.

Less than enviable position? They would have made the prelim last year had they not been washed out against the eventual premiers. They have lost Arnott and gained Cowdery, Larkins, Carroll and Gupta. Benci is not confirmed as gone. Batting has always been their weakness and looks to have be significantly strengthened with these additions. Even without Benci, at least they will have scores to defend.
I think DanielSon was talking about Guild Saints' position, not AT's.

I think DanielSon was talking about Guild Saints' position, not AT's.

correct Look Here.
i guess you wouldn't say no if players came knocking, but its the same team that finished 9th last year,
replacing 2 of the best players in the league. will have to wait and see how they fare.

heard a rumour today that Daniel Johnson which was the captain coach of winchelsea last year has been signed at modda as there captain coach and is taking Ray Edwards with him....winch are pissed because these 2 clubs hate eachother from the old SLCA days[
heard a rumour today that Daniel Johnson which was the captain coach of winchelsea last year has been signed at modda as there captain coach and is taking Ray Edwards with him....winch are pissed because these 2 clubs hate eachother from the old SLCA days

No rumour, great pick ups for modda

Back