Gca Player Movements 2011/2012

heard a rumour today that Daniel Johnson which was the captain coach of winchelsea last year has been signed at modda as there captain coach and is taking Ray Edwards with him....winch are pissed because these 2 clubs hate eachother from the old SLCA days

heard the same thing, who'd wanna leave Winch the rooms they've just built out there..
also Casey Lang playing with Waurn Ponds, saw him sporting the shirt last week.
Nathan Bissett back at StAbCC.
Josh Janssen to Leopold...

heard the same thing, who'd wanna leave Winch the rooms they've just built out there..
also Casey Lang playing with Waurn Ponds, saw him sporting the shirt last week.
Nathan Bissett back at StAbCC.
Josh Janssen to Leopold...
Why did Casey Lang play so little last season? i think he only played a few seconds matches

I know it's late, but have a top-level WK/batsman wanting a club in Oz for the summer. If any div1 clubs are interested, let me know.

I know there has been a lot of talk about Matthew Elliott playing at Newtown but people on hear really do hear something and run with it. Matthew Elliott is playing at Newtown but think about it, is there a certain Geelong VCA player that has the last name Elliott??? Hmmm you guys are just gossip queens and need more things to do in your life. Does Tom Elliott at Geelong have a brother by the name of Matthew??? I think so. You guys need to either get girlfriends or go for a pull rather than spend every waking moment on a forum that just is gossip and innuendo. No problem with genuine rumors but not shit that people make up to get people off side. Grow up guys keep it real and it will be worth while being on hear. . .

I know there has been a lot of talk about Matthew Elliott playing at Newtown but people on hear really do hear something and run with it. Matthew Elliott is playing at Newtown but think about it, is there a certain Geelong VCA player that has the last name Elliott??? Hmmm you guys are just gossip queens and need more things to do in your life. Does Tom Elliott at Geelong have a brother by the name of Matthew??? I think so. You guys need to either get girlfriends or go for a pull rather than spend every waking moment on a forum that just is gossip and innuendo. No problem with genuine rumors but not shit that people make up to get people off side. Grow up guys keep it real and it will be worth while being on hear. . .
There was an article in the local rag confirming that it was 'the' Matthew Elliot.

Lol.. u need to buy an addy every once in awhile.. Its been confirmed it is the 'real' Matthew Elliot... As for your suggestion.. as if the Matthew Elliot from City would be a massive signing to Newtown anyway

Hey buddy, you need to spend more time at school and work on that spelling and grammar before slinging mud at other for passing on valid information. It is a rumour blog, some trye, some rubbish, deal with it or tell your story walking. The Matthew Elliott rumour has substance and back up, you appear to be a bit slow on the uptake.

Hey buddy, you need to spend more time at school and work on that spelling and grammar before slinging mud at other for passing on valid information. It is a rumour blog, some trye, some rubbish, deal with it or tell your story walking. The Matthew Elliott rumour has substance and back up, you appear to be a bit slow on the uptake.
Geez, Didn't know there was a spelling competition going on. Don't buy the Geelong Advertiser as i have refused to give into buying a paper that has lack of cricket coverage over the summer (Editor hates cricket what i have been told), But don't get me started on that. Matthew Elliott situation was what i understood as a mis conception of a name, but i will put my hand up and say 'Sorry' i was wrong, that's if you believe journalists (A Two Blues source, who wished to remain anonymous), why wouldn't they reveal who they spoke to or is just to get NCCC in the papers and a bit of publicity????
But as for the rumours just to get people off side, i'm gunna stick with that one.

Is my spelling and Grammar ok??

Geez, Didn't know there was a spelling competition going on. Don't buy the Geelong Advertiser as i have refused to give into buying a paper that has lack of cricket coverage over the summer (Editor hates cricket what i have been told), But don't get me started on that. Matthew Elliott situation was what i understood as a mis conception of a name, but i will put my hand up and say 'Sorry' i was wrong, that's if you believe journalists (A Two Blues source, who wished to remain anonymous), why wouldn't they reveal who they spoke to or is just to get NCCC in the papers and a bit of publicity????
But as for the rumours just to get people off side, i'm gunna stick with that one.

Better, but not great.

Not really. I found the incorrect and unnecessary capitalisation of words to be pretty off putting.

Bogans got a dud back. May not play much at all...

any help is good help i guess.. wouldn't turn him down.
Matt Harrison finally cleared yesterday by Geelong.

any clubs interested in running a table in our trivia night, there will be prizes etc.
only bad thing we could think of is that if a table of our own guys won, we would probably get called cheats.
but its always good to beat a rival club at something, let me know if anyone is interested.

any help is good help i guess.. wouldn't turn him down.
Matt Harrison finally cleared yesterday by Geelong.

any clubs interested in running a table in our trivia night, there will be prizes etc.
only bad thing we could think of is that if a table of our own guys won, we would probably get called cheats.
but its always good to beat a rival club at something, let me know if anyone is interested.
Boof, you could probably let club members know when it is otherwise your worst case scenario wont happen.

Spose its time to put the In's and Out's for the season out there.

Division 1

St.Joseph's
In's-
Out's-
Lara
In's-
Out's-
Manifold Heights
In's-
Out's-
Newtown & Chilwell
In's-
Out's-
Grovedale
In's-
Out's-
Bell Post Hill
In's-
Out's-
Geelong West
In's-
Out's-
Highton
In's-
Out's-
Leopold
In's-
Out's-
Nth Geelong
In's-
Out's-
East Belmont
In's-
Out's-
Sth Barwon
In's-
Out's-

Division 2

St.Peters
In's-
Out's-
Bell Park
In's-
Out's-
Torquay
In's-
Out's-
Marshall
In's-
Out's-
Guild/St.Mary's
In's-
Out's-
Thomson
In's-
Out's-
St.Albans/Breakwater
In's-
Out's-
Alexander Thomson
In's-
Out's-
Murgheboluc
In's-
Out's-
Waurn Ponds
In's-
Out's-
Geelong City
In's-
Out's-
Newcomb & District
In's-
Out's-

With the clearance List not out yet, should be interesting who has picked up who.

Spose its time to put the In's and Out's for the season out there.

With the clearance List not out yet, should be interesting who has picked up who.

Clearance list might not be up on GCA website for a while; don't think the GCA has filled Pennant and Statistician positions on Management Committee yet.

Can anyone tell me what the final standings were last year in the Club Championship and what points everyone finished on, also what the 3 Year rolling average they use where who is and what positions also. The GCA website is about as good as an ashtray on a motorbike.
Division One please

Rubbish club championship for division one last year:
  1. Grovedale 85.5
  2. East Belmont 76
  3. St Josephs 74
  4. Geelong West 67.5
  5. South Barwon 66
  6. Newtown 63
  7. Lara 57.5
  8. North Geelong 54.5
  9. Bell Post Hill 49.5
  10. Leopold 48.5
  11. Manifold Heights 44
  12. Thomson 34
As for the 3 year rolling average it has been brought back to 2 years, and i'll be honest it s a bit confusing, but it goes on gradient points of what a side got the year before (for example if Geelong City finished with 40 club cship points in 2009/10 then thats what Thomson's expectation was last season) ...hope this helps

Also Anderson is staying at BPH....and Josh Janssen will not be going to Leopold 20 game rule,,,,,surely and what is attractive about 96 runs for the year????

Back