Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

thommy_rissole;234616 said:
The BPCA could see records smashed in round 2 :D
Thomson beat West outright.

i yeah i remember that, who was the bloke who smashed them around to get the outright win??? bahaha :cool:

Dag's Riches... the King Rissole!

Bnichols;233834 said:
Who are the most annoying team to play against? and who are the opposition players that tick you off the most?

Here at Murghie, we are very pleased that the inferior Little River are now in the division below!

They have had an arrangement of people who used to make me blow my top whilst dominating thier fragile batting line up.

Balzan, Batties, Fraser, Fletcher some bloke they call richo, who i am not sure if i have played against but he loves a chat.

They could never handle me, never will.

GO FROGS

good to see i still hold a dear place in your heart jett boy!!! i'm sure u will enjoy bowling your beemers in the dark again this year!!!

hat-trick;234649 said:
bell post hill will play finals this year and push the top couple of sides

is this with all the exciting junior players coming through from the 2nd XI premiership side from last season ? Is it true you have lost Kiddle and Lymer ?

i love facing the famous ben nichols he is sharpish for the first couple then he is just pedestrian. the river always dominants the arvo tea so u other clubs so try to put a decent spread for us larger blokes to enjoy...anyway i just wanted to say hi to benny the jett boy nichols and good luck for the comming season beem boy!!!

GO RIVER!!!!

know all;234432 said:
time will tell ,we have you early cant wait till we smash ur cocky club around the ground.

I wasn't going to come back until we where 2-0 but this crap makes me have to, what club are you? we will see can't wait to wipe the smile off the faces of these arrogant BPCA sides

gsmcc;234497 said:
we played marshall one day, at tea watched ndcc v sth barwon when murray was still there. he looked pretty bloody quick that day, a LOT quicker than runia has ever looked.

Good like i said our batters love it coming on anyway

thommy_rissole;234616 said:
The BPCA could see records smashed in round 2 :D
Thomson beat West outright.

i yeah i remember that, who was the bloke who smashed them around to get the outright win??? bahaha :cool:

Dag's Riches... the King Rissole!

whatdoumeanwashe;234505 said:
Its comments like this that proves you and your club have no idea, it sounds like you haven't even watched a game in the bca!
what a bunch of floggs!!!

Haha, we will see the standard when we play down the beach round one, we aren't scared of any of these teams

hat-trick;234649 said:
bell post hill will play finals this year and push the top couple of sides

is this with all the exciting junior players coming through from the 2nd XI premiership side from last season ? Is it true you have lost Kiddle and Lymer ?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;234593 said:
Maybe do your research a bit better before you start spruiking about your club. a) West Colts was not shared with St Peters; they were shared with Geelong West and; b) You ask who Chris Jones is when he has won a Div 1 1st XI bowling average and an extremely good GCA bowler. Learn a little bit about who your opponents are and the good players in the comp before you start predicting big things. Here's a free tip; just concentrate on being competitive first and playing good cricket; because if you don't you will look like a goose.

Well said, I'm tipping they might be in for a surprise this season.

If I was Blue West I'd be showing a bit more respect to the clubs that let them into the league.
Look forward to them Rd2;)[/QUOTE]

We do have respect for them, just that there all going to find out it was a mistake letting us in because I'm sure we will dominate!

know all;234432 said:
time will tell ,we have you early cant wait till we smash ur cocky club around the ground.

I wasn't going to come back until we where 2-0 but this crap makes me have to, what club are you? we will see can't wait to wipe the smile off the faces of these arrogant BPCA sides

GWC&FC_BPCAPremiers08/09;234655 said:

mate u r a real joke, u do not have a matchwinner in ur team, what number do u bat.?.... i hope u can.

know all;234660 said:
mate u r a real joke, u do not have a matchwinner in ur team, what number do u bat.?.... i hope u can.

Mate we got Lehman, Spengler and Runia just to name a few. I bat in the top 6.

These 3 will be in the top 5 in the comp

gsmcc;234497 said:
we played marshall one day, at tea watched ndcc v sth barwon when murray was still there. he looked pretty bloody quick that day, a LOT quicker than runia has ever looked.

Good like i said our batters love it coming on anyway

whatdoumeanwashe;234505 said:
Its comments like this that proves you and your club have no idea, it sounds like you haven't even watched a game in the bca!
what a bunch of floggs!!!

Haha, we will see the standard when we play down the beach round one, we aren't scared of any of these teams

dazza_whats_the_score;234662 said:
biggest rissole ive ever played against!!!!

anyone that has ever relied on andrew spengler has only ever been disapionted. U idiot it just shows how good u r if u rate runia and co.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;234593 said:
Maybe do your research a bit better before you start spruiking about your club. a) West Colts was not shared with St Peters; they were shared with Geelong West and; b) You ask who Chris Jones is when he has won a Div 1 1st XI bowling average and an extremely good GCA bowler. Learn a little bit about who your opponents are and the good players in the comp before you start predicting big things. Here's a free tip; just concentrate on being competitive first and playing good cricket; because if you don't you will look like a goose.

Well said, I'm tipping they might be in for a surprise this season.

If I was Blue West I'd be showing a bit more respect to the clubs that let them into the league.
Look forward to them Rd2;)[/QUOTE]

We do have respect for them, just that there all going to find out it was a mistake letting us in because I'm sure we will dominate!

know all;234664 said:
anyone that has ever relied on andrew spengler has only ever been disapionted. U idiot it just shows how good u r if u rate runia and co.

What club are you from? I'll let them know so they can be fired up for when we play you.

Runia is a good bowler end of story

GWC&FC_BPCAPremiers08/09;234665 said:
What club are you from? I'll let them know so they can be fired up for when we play you.

hahahahahaha. i cant wait for that.

know all;234660 said:

Mate we got Lehman, Spengler and Runia just to name a few. I bat in the top 6.

These 3 will be in the top 5 in the comp

loser talk

dazza_whats_the_score;234662 said:
biggest rissole ive ever played against!!!!

know all;234664 said:

u make me sick with this crap , i cant wait / runia is sh..it and lehman is a pea heart never done anything .

GWC&FC_BPCAPremiers08/09;234665 said:

hahahahahaha. i cant wait for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back