Group A World Cup

I hope we chase this score we have the guns to do it hopefully we fire absolutely shit bowling like I always say we need 4 full bowlers not 3.

Sri Lanka really looking very comfortable at 1 for 170 off 31 overs, Poms desperately need a couple of wickets to peg them back.

The interview with Clarke and his comments smack of playing political games with the coaching staff. This fool must go, he is not needed and is still trying to divide the team.

Well that could not have been more different from yesterdays game if it tried. England will be doing some serious soul searching but will they find one?

Put a fork in them, they're done.

They've got Bangladesh and Afghanistan in the final two games. If they win both that would probably be enough to scrape through so I'm not writing them off just yet.

I still can't believe Tredwell hasn't got a game yet. Ali has bowled relatively well so far in this series and their pace attack is getting smashed around the park in just about every game. Time to change things up a bit in my opinion.

They've got Bangladesh and Afghanistan in the final two games. If they win both that would probably be enough to scrape through so I'm not writing them off just yet.

I still can't believe Tredwell hasn't got a game yet. Ali has bowled relatively well so far in this series and their pace attack is getting smashed around the park in just about every game. Time to change things up a bit in my opinion.
They will likely fall to the quarters with this silly format but I just can't see them beating anyone at that stage unless they get lucky or something, they are very, very ordinary.

Ah what a chase I enjoyed it and hopefully the next match vrs australia (the one iam going to watch at the SCG) will be a entertaining game if we win the game against Australia a guaranteed 2nd spot in group A.

Bangladesh are tough team and tbh the way england is playing this is going to be a close game so yeah.

They will likely fall to the quarters with this silly format but I just can't see them beating anyone at that stage unless they get lucky or something, they are very, very ordinary.

I agree they are garbage at the moment. Can't write them off yet though, not while they are still a mathematical chance.

Bangladesh are tough team and tbh the way england is playing this is going to be a close game so yeah.

It'll be a good game. Bangladesh aren't playing too badly and England are average at the moment, should prove to be a reasonable game hopefully.

And finally Watson has been dropped.. Afghanistan win the toss and put Australia in. Small crowd, hopefully it builds up a bit later, I would have gone down for a look if I still lived in Perth but it's not really worth a game worth travelling up for.

I enjoyed Tubby commentating earlier but Warne's commentary makes me want to mute the tv!

Afghanistan are bowling some really good yorkers at the moment.

Back