Group B - Bermuda v Sri Lanka

Re: Group B - Bermuda v Sri Lanka

That's it, as everyone expected Sri Lanka wins by 243 runs. Bermuda was totally outclassed, but they gave a good account of themselves. Lionel Cann showed some fine form with the bat, he made a quick 28 runs off of 31 balls. Hit a couple of towering sixes off of Murali, shows he wasn't intimidated by him. Just when he was getting hot he lost his wicket.

Anyway some positives were taken from this match i'm sure. At least when they play against India, they would be more prepared. (I hope :) )

Sangakaara got me some mad fantasy points with his runs and catches. sweet!

Lol. So did Farheez + Malinga for me !!

Watching that Leverock guy run around and dance, drop some easy catches, everything about that "athlete" was hilarious to watch. I didn't know sumo wrestlers were declared fit enough to play cricket. I'm sure Inzi is finally relieved about not being the biggest dude playing cricket.

Chandu;144860 said:
Watching that Leverock guy run around and dance, drop some easy catches, everything about that "athlete" was hilarious to watch. I didn't know sumo wrestlers were declared fit enough to play cricket. I'm sure Inzi is finally relieved about not being the biggest dude playing cricket.

I'm sure the press is going to have a field day with that one. So he dropped a few catches, that happens to the best of players. He's proabably beating himself up for that one. But one thing you can't say he's not enjoying the moment.

Loving the big man. Its enthusiasm for the game is unmatched. He just loves his cricket. My new Avaitar. @|

Anyone with half a brain still think the Yank pro baseballers shouldn't be in the WC instead of
those pathetic Short-Shorts? Only 2000 in the stands for their Deshi match. Won't be 500 for the
rest of their games.

timmyj51;145220 said:
Anyone with half a brain still think the Yank pro baseballers shouldn't be in the WC instead of
those pathetic Short-Shorts? Only 2000 in the stands for their Deshi match. Won't be 500 for the
rest of their games.

jealous are we?

Back