HDCA Cricket Chat 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kamay, Nick Biscontin and Murry White all linked with District cricket next season at Fitzroy-Doncaster

As far as rumours in player links to district/local clubs
Doherty - Richmond
Biscontin - Northcote/ Fitzroy-Doncaster
Kamay - Heidelberg/ Austin Hospital Psych Ward #sandswimchamp2012
White - Fitzroy- Doncaster

Ok but this is a HDCA forum DJ so we can talk about other things than whats happening at MCC i'm very interested to see whats happening on Brunswick Street not much has been said of their less than impressive finals series and questions have to be asked..
Wow Renwick and Skeggs though what a fierce opening pair they would be at any club! I doubt their respective mother clubs would let them go lightly though. Alongwith VCC and HWCC will EISCC have a team in A grade next year? If not surely Paul Wilson would be highly sought after by the bigger clubs; perhaps Rosebank? Could easily open the batting in A grade for an club, thoughts..

Paul Wilson, A grade player? Lay off the piss! At any other club he'd be getting sympathy games in the 4th grade!

From what i've heard is there has been a full merger with the Jika and HDCA. I am not sure of any specific structure or names or whether it has been confirmed but my source is pretty realiable and seems to think the deal has been struck. From what i gathered the structure is based on that of the DVCA where there is a premier grade which consists of the best 4 from HDCA and Jika which emplys a relegation/promotion process to the below grade which consists of the next best 4 from each respective competion.

Don't think Viewbank are fence-sitting. From what I hear they're pretty keen in the Jika option, as are the rest except perhaps for the Burra boys.
Edinburgh are still weighing up their options & its far from locked in. Rosebank are unhappy about going back to there old stomping ground & are weighing up other options, DVCA still on the radar.

Mail is they are chasing anyone that is a half decent player In the HDCA, money talks!!
I know of at least 2 playerss they have spoken too. They need 5/6 to try and make it into Barclay in their
first year.

I've heard whispers J Green is looking for a new home. If so is there anyone who can confirm or have an idea which club he might be heading to.

I've heard whispers J Green is looking for a new home. If so is there anyone who can confirm or have an idea which club he might be heading to.
Iv'e heard Rosebank CC. He would fit in perfectly to Rosebank's bowling line up and is very handy with the bat, I can't see him playing for North Heidelberg too much longer and he will probably want to play in the premier division to actually challenge himself for once. Rosebank and Green would be a perfect match.

Kennel, who is involved at NH, said that he was headed to Rosebank for next season. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't play.

Kennel, who is involved at NH, said that he was headed to Rosebank for next season. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't play.
They seem to have good ties Rosebank and NH knowing that 1 of the Harveys did play at rosebank for several years. Interesting what transpires i've also heard that he won't be the only one to find a new home and that a couple of others could head in the same direction as their King J Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back