HDCA cricket forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA cricket forum

tracey bartram;358817 said:
explain why they would tank geek show? there are clearly no draft picks in the hdca and if there was the west boys would have won the last 3 flags in a row after all those years of bein down the bottom then wouldnt they? i suggest you get down to the nets james and concentrate on getn some runs this year instead of worrying about wats going on across the road!

On ya T.B, its Warnies time now! I hear some good things coming out of West.... Phill Smith ass coach, Gazza Wilson on the return... It might be the year for west!!!!!
Ps, is bubbles still alive? he wont return my calls!!

Shane Warne;358940 said:
On ya T.B, its Warnies time now! I hear some good things coming out of West.... Phill Smith ass coach, Gazza Wilson on the return... It might be the year for west!!!!!
Ps, is bubbles still alive? he wont return my calls!!
Warnie, i do believe that The Bubble Boy is alive and kicking, have heard he doesn't return a lot of peoples calls though so don't be to worried about that!!
The Wolfman.......what a pick up that would be for West, apparently he bowls a good wrongun?
Have been following your football of late, could see Warney take home the Downlow in Divvy 2 this year, you are a man for all seasons!
And yes, we need to get a game of golf in very soon, will try and get us on at The Heritage one Fridy.
Take it easy son and keep rollin em out!!

Fezz out!!

tracey bartram;358817 said:
explain why they would tank geek show? there are clearly no draft picks in the hdca and if there was the west boys would have won the last 3 flags in a row after all those years of bein down the bottom then wouldnt they? i suggest you get down to the nets james and concentrate on getn some runs this year instead of worrying about wats going on across the road!
Don't worry about me T.B if anything the bergers should be worried its a start of a new era. We recruiting guys like heidelberg recruit there footballers. i can't wait 2 see the new look bergers side. no favrins cash noons and sachin. bubbles might have 2 open the batting and bowl 40 straight.

freak_show;359056 said:
Don't worry about me T.B if anything the bergers should be worried its a start of a new era. We recruiting guys like heidelberg recruit there footballers. i can't wait 2 see the new look bergers side. no favrins cash noons and sachin. bubbles might have 2 open the batting and bowl 40 straight.

i am worried about you freak show....and you should be too after the way you batted in last years semi! im sure you cant wait to see the bergers new look side......dont believe everything you hear shag!! and if bubbles does open the batting and bowl 40 straight he will be only the 2nd man in hdca history to do so afta chicken man did it for so many years to keep your mob out of B Grade.

It warmed the cockles of my heart to hear that some of the Viewbank boys were on the cans after their indoor training session yesterday. At 11am.

Great preparation, boys.

Have heard a whisper that rosebank have picked up a few young guns and they will an influence in pushing rosebank to the top of he HDCA table no worries.

The Animal;360358 said:
Have heard a whisper that rosebank have picked up a few young guns and they will an influence in pushing rosebank to the top of he HDCA table no worries.

Are these the same young guns from Camrea that will be playing in the 2nds and 3rds????

Are these the same young guns from Camrea that will be playing in the 2nds and 3rds????

too true...none of the camrea kids will play 1s at rosebank and from what im told they have already been told that!!

was pretty funny seeing the viewbank boys hitting the cans at 11 oclock. Any big moves this season. Heard one that russ from heid making his way down the freeway to fitzroy any truth? (Money talks)

howzat23;360553 said:
was pretty funny seeing the viewbank boys hitting the cans at 11 oclock. Any big moves this season. Heard one that russ from heid making his way down the freeway to fitzroy any truth? (Money talks)
As much as Russ loves the Roy Boys & Brunswick St i can confirm that he won't be playing at The Burra.
Big moves............Vicious rumour that an experienced HCC keeper/batsman is back playing and will be pushing for selection in the 1's for the first round, has been seen doing numerous workout sessions in a local Gymnasium and hill climbs up & down Brown St, could only hold him in good sted for upcoming season i would have thought!!

Could someone help,what standard is the cricket from 1st's to 4th's,and what do you play on?I've just moved to Bellfield and am looking for a new club.l'm used to playin on synthetic one grade below turf.Cheers

LenPascoeLoveChild;361255 said:
Could someone help,what standard is the cricket from 1st's to 4th's,and what do you play on?I've just moved to Bellfield and am looking for a new club.l'm used to playin on synthetic one grade below turf.Cheers
Not sure what they are on over at Bellfield, but am sure you would fit right in!
Sounds like you are a definate 1st XI player, might be better suited at Heidelberg West under the guidance of the great Warney himself, you could possibly teach him a few things of your own? All the best with that Lenny and if all else fails The Crazy Bears may have room in their salary cap for ya!

howzat23;360553 said:

im pretty sure russ gardener is staying the bergs,

however i heard along the grapevine russ kelly could be moving to brunswick street

butterball;360335 said:
It warmed the cockles of my heart to hear that some of the Viewbank boys were on the cans after their indoor training session yesterday. At 11am.

Great preparation, boys.

well from all reports viewbank have recruited quite well, some new players some that have seen better days but still good signs for the bankers, we need all clubs to get stronger to build the HDCA up so we can beat DVCA ...greensy are where they belong i herd a wise man named croga say recently.

i herd along the big grape vine that is it these days that edinburgh have paid two cab drivers to play this year n apparently they arnt to bad at holding the pill or the stick. rumors round the traps are that west tryed to recruit sam karinicinosg

Rumours, rumours, rumours! When are you guys going to start posting some facts! Here's some for you.

There no such thing as a "wise crogga".

Russ Kelly wouldnt be heading to Fitzroy, he hates the TAB down there, they dont have frosties only lattes.

Whoever this 'sam karinicinosg' is, west wouldnt have him, they cant spell his name.

And Fezz, the idea that ANY HCC player would be seen in the gym is ridiculous!

WallyGrout;362008 said:
Rumours, rumours, rumours! When are you guys going to start posting some facts! Here's some for you.

There no such thing as a "wise crogga".

Russ Kelly wouldnt be heading to Fitzroy, he hates the TAB down there, they dont have frosties only lattes.

Whoever this 'sam karinicinosg' is, west wouldnt have him, they cant spell his name.

And Fezz, the idea that ANY HCC player would be seen in the gym is ridiculous!

sam karanikos* sorry big fella my spelling seems to be shot these days,to much time with the belfield boys

no such thing as wise croga? are u genuine ? he goes by the name jnr yoda down at hberg..playing second fiddle to the great steve "best cricket player/i drink coldies" cashen witch is a tough gig these days

and u might be rite i herd russ doesnt want to spend his summers with fredrick charles horsley whyat down at the brad "lunchbox" shadbolt land

jennyfromtheclub;361900 said:
i herd along the big grape vine that is it these days that edinburgh have paid two cab drivers to play this year n apparently they arnt to bad at holding the pill or the stick.

Wowee, reading info from their official website - you must have all the best HDCA connections!

butterball;362134 said:
Wowee, reading info from their official website - you must have all the best HDCA connections!

nah mate must have me confused with steve cashen hes the one who knows everyone, how could you get us confused ? silly silly Edinburgh player

Fezz;360960 said:
As much as Russ loves the Roy Boys & Brunswick St i can confirm that he won't be playing at The Burra.
Big moves............Vicious rumour that an experienced HCC keeper/batsman is back playing and will be pushing for selection in the 1's for the first round, has been seen doing numerous workout sessions in a local Gymnasium and hill climbs up & down Brown St, could only hold him in good sted for upcoming season i would have thought!!

is that Terry West on the comeback trail??

Should be an interesting season ahead, I read with interest the development of the boys from Fitzroy, the addition of the guys from the comp that no one likes, the retirements at H'berg....cant wait to see what the actual sides look like come round 1 when all the rumours can be laid to rest and the fun and games begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back