How do you rate south Africa's one day chances

Re: How do you rate south Africa's one day chances

Mousey;302213 said:
I agree with ArShad. The South African ODI team isn't that good, and I think our one is pretty good. I'd expect Australia to take it out 4-1.

How wrong were you ?

grapedo;315252 said:
Good prediction mate. was good while it lasted.

Here is an important lesson never underistmate the South African cricket team.

Whatever.

Be a gracious victor.

People over 50 are usually act with more humility.

You're acting like a 15 yr old. @|

Biggie;315262 said:
Whatever.

Be a gracious victor.

People over 50 are usually act with more humility.

You're acting like a 15 yr old. @|

Thankyou. That is a lovely compliment my kids tell me I am getting old. But you think not. How lovely you are like the son I never had.

Grapedo you never actually told Mousey why he was wrong and are acting pathetically.

By the way, South Africa haven't won it yet.

breeno;315327 said:
Grapedo you never actually told Mousey why he was wrong and are acting pathetically.

By the way, South Africa haven't won it yet.

Mousey was wrong because he predicted Australia to win 4-1 even after I tried to convince him they wouldn't win so convincingly he stuck to it and said feel free to rub my nose in it so that is exactly what I did.

I was celebrating the fact that many people were wrong about the closeness of the sereis and the skill of the south african odi side not because I thought they won the series.

Grapedo, lets confirm this. You are over 50 years old and have only been supporting South Africa since 1999?

Pretty strange.

Jolldo87;315429 said:
Grapedo, lets confirm this. You are over 50 years old and have only been supporting South Africa since 1999?

Pretty strange.

Apparently took a keen interest in Sir Garfield, and gloats at other people when his team manages to win 2 games.

Jolldo87;315429 said:

Pretty strange.

Perhaps I lied. :eek:

breeno;315536 said:
Apparently took a keen interest in Sir Garfield, and gloats at other people when his team manages to win 2 games.

No I gloat at people for making predictions that are wrong. If Mousey hadn't made that prediciton why would I be gloating ? the series in not over.

grapedo;315545 said:
No I gloat at people for making predictions that are wrong. If Mousey hadn't made that prediciton why would I be gloating ? the series in not over.

Well it's their personal opinion. It's like saying "do you like apples or oranges?" then the person replies "Oranges" and you say "Haha oranges are so bad, you're wrong."

breeno;315556 said:
Well it's their personal opinion. It's like saying "do you like apples or oranges?" then the person replies "Oranges" and you say "Haha oranges are so bad, you're wrong."

No because I warned you that Apples were better you just had to try one and you said no I prefer Oranges but if apples are better than feel free to rub my nose in it.

So this is what happened with Mousey I tried to convince him it would be closer than a 4-1 result and he wouldn't come around and he said I could rub his nose in it if they did indeed not lose the sereis 4-1 so that is what I did.

I only did it because I had permissoionto do so and thought I may as well cash in off everyone.

Okay guys, apples and oranges don't have anything to do with South Africa's one-day chances.

Let's get this back on track fellas.

Jolldo87;316030 said:
Pretty easy to say that now.

Could say the same about Al Hasan too. :)

Duminy has been dominating first class cricket and has shown all ready what an asset he can be with the bat and ball at international level. Duminy single handedly won the test series for South Africa with his 166 in Melbourne. Shakib Al Hasan has taken a few hauls against weaker sides and you have started a whole appreciation thread about him. Until he proves himself against South Africa, Australia, India and England then it is very easy to say he is a gun as well isn't ?

grapedo;316035 said:
Could say the same about Al Hasan too. :)

Duminy has been dominating first class cricket and has shown all ready what an asset he can be with the bat and ball at international level. Duminy single handedly won the test series for South Africa with his 166 in Melbourne. Shakib Al Hasan has taken a few hauls against weaker sides and you have started a whole appreciation thread about him. Until he proves himself against South Africa, Australia, India and England then it is very easy to say he is a gun as well isn't ?

Quick, look up you might see the point flying right over your head. :rolleyes:

I'm calling Shakib as a gun when he hasn't achieved much leaving myself open for an embarrassing situation if he turns out to be a dud.

You're calling Duminy a gun when even blind Freddy can see it. That's not hard to do.

Understand now?

Back