India In Australia & One-day Tri Series (aus, Eng, Ind) 14/15

xzimages.jpg

Fair effort from Vijay to back up the frustration of getting out for 99 by getting the 100, played a cracking shot to get there too! lol He didn't even know he was on 96, and the boundary got him there. Had to be told by Rahane, who himself looks like he could ton up really big tomorrow.

As a result of not having a WACA test, it would normally mean we miss out on Terry Alderman commentating for the ABC. But they got him for this Test. I'm happy with that.

Oh yeah 2 down already, great start to the morning to keep Australia's foot in the door.

That was just about the perfect delivery from Hazelwood..

Robot strikes, cracking catch a slips from Smith, 6 for 333. Ashwin in with Dhoni now, break this and it could be over fairly quickly, but the skipper is good in these situations for India.

Australia 3 for 186, Smith and Marsh starting to build a partnership. Really pivotal point of the Test here..

M.Marsh already gone this morning and now Haddin set up nicely by a Aaron short ball caught at bat pad. Good start for India today, Australia 6 for 250.

Well how the Aussies got that score is amazing but i am sure India are none to impressed. From the start to their second innings one would feel the game is headed for a draw but you never know.

Listening on the radio all day. I got the impression India bowled short too often. I also got the impression, in trying to be aggressive, India just don't have that positive, relentless attitude that goes with being aggressive. It's not just about field settings, there's an attitude behind it. It's why it works for Australia. They're like that all the imte. if you get what I'm saying?

Good on Johnson, I could imagine the kind of shots he was playing as I was listening. It must've been treat to watch. Starc and Hazelwood as well, he must've had a lot of fun!

Having allowed the runs to flow freely and face a deficit of 97 runs. I was actually surprised India have got about 70 of them 1 down. I was expecting 3-4 wickets.

Andy Bichel is a good expert commentator. According to him, he reckons 230+ would be too much to chase on the last day.

Last edited:
Back