Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangalore Royal Challengers

• Kings XI Punjab

• Total voters
Re: Indian Premier League

What is going on here! :laugh:

[ame=http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-805639167012310239&q=ipl+mccullum&total=19&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1&hl=en-GB]Kolkata Knight Riders Music Video[/ame]

This was the best start they could have ever hoped for. The opening ceremony was fantastic and the hitting that followed was even more spectacular. McCullum has played some fantastic knocks in ODI's but this was extraordinary. This is the best innings ive seen from him and this wasnt a flat track with no lateral movement. He was just head and shoulders above everyone. This innings was worth each one of 700,000 dollars that Kolkata spent on him. All in all it was completely entertaining and I couldn't have asked for any more from this match.

Well the match could have been more competitive but Im more than happy with the entertainment we got.
There are two exciting matches today and I think they are going to be more competitive.

Splashed out the £27 for Setanta for 2 months .. if the rest of the games have quality strokeplay like that ... then it is money well spent! It looked a great spectacle!

Hopefully no-one read who my preference was. I have to say how impressed I was with KKR. Their fielding was good (to the point where it looked like they had extra men compared to my Challengers), McCullums innings was truely magnificent, and how good did Sharma look?
Even with Chanderpaul and Murali playing I have to admit I still think KKR would of won by a country mile.

Lol, all is not lost for Bangalore Royal Challengers. They were up against a brilliant batting performance by McCullum. They need to change their opening pair. Jaffer has no business playing in a T20 match. They should have opened with White or Praveen Kumar to give them an explosive start.

Cant wait for todays game. Its Dhoni vs Yuvraj today. Yuvraj gets a chance to prove that he can be a good captain. Both teams are evenly matched and have great international stars but I have a feeling that Mohali will come out on top.

I'm down for the Chennai SuperKings in the first game and Raj. Royals in the second ........ we will wait and see!!

Go Cam White's team and Dave Hussey's team.
Hussey's team won last night, yeh? I heard they made a massive score?

Yeah but Cam White and Hussey didnt contribute much to their respective teams. It was the Mccullum show yesterday.

Bashypack said:
I'm down for the Chennai SuperKings in the first game and Raj. Royals in the second ........ we will wait and see!!
Lol and my money is on Daredevils for the second game. Regardless of the outcome the games are going to be entertaining due to the sheer quality of players that are participating in it.

Is smith going to play for the royals?

Chennai has won the toss and elected to bat first. I'm surprised that the ground is half empty. Are the Mohali people too poor or are the tickets overpriced?

I cant understand the reason. The noise is nowhere compared to yesterdays game. Im very disappointed. I expected a full house.

Yeah, Kumble is the one who is playing for the Royal Challengers. Murali is playing for Chennai Super Kings.

Sreesanth was bowling too full in the first over but his second over has been better until now.

The crowd is pathetic. Its like a test match is going on.
Im surprised that Mahela is not playing for Mohali today. Fleming is not playing for Chennai.

Back