Leg Glance

Re: Leg Glance

I've been struggling alot lately with my legside shots. I think I'm closing the face way too early. On the weekend I got out with a leading edge that went straight up in the air. And at training this week I've gone out a couple of times doing the same thing.

one thing that helps me when playing leg side shots (which score me plenty of runs) is unless its shortish.. make sure to push forward.... if you get caught somewhere in between forward and back u r gunna b in big trouble.....

as for playing it fine.... if you r new to this shot or it is your weakness... its gunna be like any other shot in that at the start it is going to be hard to place where u want it.... moral of this is PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!!!

Sean said:
I've been struggling alot lately with my legside shots. I think I'm closing the face way too early. On the weekend I got out with a leading edge that went straight up in the air. And at training this week I've gone out a couple of times doing the same thing.
Refer to the page -1 and see for Darren's suggestion on it.It will be helpful to u.
Of course with more practice it helped me a lot :)

Back