MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Apparently, St Andrews players have been asked to steer clear of this forum and refrain from posting on it - not sure if there is any truth to the story at all but that what I was told from someone last night. Can anyone confirm or deny? Its a little wierd that this time last year 4 out of 5 posts where from the Saint Andrew lads but know there seems to be nothing. Interested to hear on this either way.....

upthesaints;355597 said:
Apparently, St Andrews players have been asked to steer clear of this forum and refrain from posting on it - not sure if there is any truth to the story at all but that what I was told from someone last night. Can anyone confirm or deny? Its a little wierd that this time last year 4 out of 5 posts where from the Saint Andrew lads but know there seems to be nothing. Interested to hear on this either way.....

Ok lets start with you, name the person you were talking to last night.

What did they say?

Gee Dave relax mate... If my information is incorrect I appologise. As I said someone did tell me that and the person in question is not a member of St Andrews but is close with people who are. I take it by your responce that the story is false?

Its been pretty quite guys. Surely now that we are in July, all or at least most clubs have appointed thier coaches for the up coming season. I've only heard Callum at West Coburg and obviously Roger at Merlo.

Hey there guys,
We at St Mary's in the MMVCA are looking for a coach/captain for the 09/10 season, If anyone is interested in having a chat about it drop me a private message and i will fill them in on the details

Cheers guys

bomber27;355700 said:
Its been pretty quite guys. Surely now that we are in July, all or at least most clubs have appointed thier coaches for the up coming season. I've only heard Callum at West Coburg and obviously Roger at Merlo.

Surely Old Hack could share with us who has taken over the coaching position at St Andrews?

bomber27;355700 said:

Ross the boss at paccoe billy and son have left that true 3d????

GauginStars;353066 said:
and Ken Silver has upped it out off pacco and will noe be playing for the mighty saint andrews from 2009/2010

and with him comes all og pascoe vales juniors

og pascoe vales juniors what the og stand for thanks mate ..Hi Ken

hagman;356011 said:

Hags, How Do?
Ross the Boss @ Pacco. Who would have picked that?
Whats that saying, same something or other.

Billy & Jason gone?
Tremendous help with the kids last season but supposedly with all the kids going???? ( Thanks Gaugin ) no point Billy hanging around with no kids to develop, he might as well go watch Jason hopefully play a higher level.

4e614;356078 said:
Hags, How Do?
Ross the Boss @ Pacco. Who would have picked that?
Whats that saying, same something or other.

Billy & Jason gone?
Tremendous help with the kids last season but supposedly with all the kids going???? ( Thanks Gaugin ) no point Billy hanging around with no kids to develop, he might as well go watch Jason hopefully play a higher level.

That include porker with the other 2 children that are leaving.Paccoe has plenty of young talent and will welcome back Mace Green an x club champion returning after a break along with some other big names Look Out!

hagman;356011 said:
Why ask me you seam to know all the goss, all i'll say is if people dont want to be with us then leave but leave in a amicable way we dont need all the crap thats happend lately. So if Ken and co leave thats fine we wish them all the best just dont get on here and bag the the club as there is a lot of decent people at pacoe who just want to have a game of cricket...

Bomber there is always speculation this time of year as too who has left and who is arriving and i'm sure most players will know once they are down at the club and registered then you can say you have added these players....

St Mary's still looking for a coach and some players are considering there options

Just to let you guys know St Mary's has also got a new home ground the new pitch will be ready at the start of the season, this is the ground where they train so no more shitty drive to the zoo...

We expect to have people hang around after the game in our club room's and have a drink with us as we have done with you guys in the past and the bonus is you get to hang shit on Zimmer what more can you ask for.....

3D-503;356389 said:
Why ask me you seam to know all the goss, all i'll say is if people dont want to be with us then leave but leave in a amicable way we dont need all the crap thats happend lately. So if Ken and co leave thats fine we wish them all the best just dont get on here and bag the the club as there is a lot of decent people at pacoe who just want to have a game of cricket...

You're having a giggle to yourself. More false accusations.

Bag/Slag the club as a whole is what you're trying to put out there, never have & never will happen.
Bag/Banter certain individuals. Absolutely.

If u reply & want to talk cricket/general banter or the punt, I will be more than happy to oblige, but if u reply with another name drop or another false accusation, I'll return serve with your full name & a large T-Off.

Time will tell if all parties concerned have made the right decesion.
Look forward to the season.

4e614;356716 said:

Bag/Slag the club as a whole is what you're trying to put out there, never have & never will happen.

If u reply & want to talk cricket/general banter or the punt, I will be more than happy to oblige, but if u reply with another name drop or another false accusation, I'll return serve with your full name & a large T-Off.

lots of in fighting down at pacco by the looks of things. reminds me of the old days at Easts..

come on lads sort it out!

RooBoy;356726 said:
lots of in fighting down at pacco by the looks of things. reminds me of the old days at Easts..

come on lads sort it out!

No in fighting Roo, parted ways. Hopefully this is the end of it.

4e614;356716 said:

4e614- Whats going on? Who's in the firing line?, its still footy season! Who are these peanuts firing up?

Bite me;356407 said:
Just to let you guys know St Mary's has also got a new home ground the new pitch will be ready at the start of the season, this is the ground where they train so no more shitty drive to the zoo...

We expect to have people hang around after the game in our club room's and have a drink with us as we have done with you guys in the past and the bonus is you get to hang shit on Zimmer what more can you ask for.....

im not really smart when it comes to other grounds, so is this ground where??:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back