MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

GauginStars;353065 said:
any updated news on who will be coach who this year?
who will replace jolley at saint andrews?

also a turf grand final umpire allan tayloree has quit the league and will now be umpiring in the SubDistricts. HAHAHAHAHA

Peter Brown has just been appointed Captain /Coach of St Marys for 2009/10.
I think he will do a great job but we can not let it affect his batting since he has scored the most runs for our club for the past 2 years. Looking forward to having a beer with you guys at our home ground this year instead of having to drink out of a esky in a carpark. Any other news people

first slipper;358322 said:
I think he will do a great job but we can not let it affect his batting since he has scored the most runs for our club for the past 2 years. Looking forward to having a beer with you guys at our home ground this year instead of having to drink out of a esky in a carpark. Any other news people

Rumour has it the word is Hunter is no longer coach of St.Mary's due to pressure applied by his female partner.
Is there any truth to this?

10notout;358338 said:
Rumour has it the word is Hunter is no longer coach of St.Mary's due to pressure applied by his female partner.

Since his partner is the new treasurer, I'd say no!

When is training starting?

We've lost a very good umpire.

ycw cricketer;358161 said:
interested to take on board some peoples comments regading the sunshine ycw cricket club, some people may see us as an ordinary team/club but take this in to consideration not so long ago the club was on its knees and in danger of folding.Now due to some very hard work from people with the best interest of the club at heart the club went out in search of a proven coach and got him now with basically only one new player to our first eleven last season we went from a club that was down and out in B grade to playing off in a b turf grand final, which we drew (9 times out of 10 you expect a result in a grand final but due to circumstance we didnt get a result).Its also fair to say we were the best b turf side in the comp last year i think stats for the year show that in many forms.Now im not sure what is happening yet if we are coming up to A turf but take this on board if we do come up we will make a name for ourselfs and surprise a fair few people cheers

YCW Cricketer I am hoping for a kinder suprise sort of season from you guys

10notout;358338 said:

Could not be any further from the truth.

English pro cricketer looking for a club this summer in Australia.
Has 1700 runs @ 81 & 37 wickets @ 12 in 3 years in the DDCA
England u/19 Representative currently with a County contract playing 1stx1 cricket untill inj this year.
26 years old.

After

Part time job
Air fares
Accomadation
& some renumeration

Great pick up for anyone on the verge of finals or just off the mark to winning that elusive premiership.
Contact Brett baernst35@hotmail.com

Heard on the weekend that Terra will be coaching Pacoe this season. He will be playing but because of his knee won't be keeping. Would the Pacoe boys like to confirm.

bomber27;358791 said:
Heard on the weekend that Terra will be coaching Pacoe this season. He will be playing but because of his knee won't be keeping. Would the Pacoe boys like to confirm.

Yes thats right he is coach again wont keep until december but hopes to from then onwards.

mmvca;358922 said:
He shouldve been last year.
Yes well then St Andrews might of won 3 in a row. But we can not blame the umpiers can we ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Looking forward to the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back