MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

mmvca;360527 said:
St Marys training starts this Thursday night at Action sports ICC, Gordon st Footscray i think it is.

Hopefully get some good numbers there to kick off 09/10.

Anyone know whos coaching who?

Glenroy- Ron Mcgill
St Andrews??????
St Marys- Peter Brown
West Coburg- Callum Appleyard
Merlo- Roger Murray
East Coburg???????
Socials???????
Sunshine Heights??????
St Frannys???????
Barkly st????????
Haig??????
Pascoe Vale- Terra

BSU - Kevin Duggan (Coach) Hayden Davidson (Capt)

mmvca;360527 said:
St Marys training starts this Thursday night at Action sports ICC, Gordon st Footscray i think it is.

Hopefully get some good numbers there to kick off 09/10.

Anyone know whos coaching who?

Glenroy- Ron Mcgill
St Andrews??????
St Marys- Peter Brown
West Coburg- Callum Appleyard
Merlo- Roger Murray
East Coburg???????
Socials???????
Sunshine Heights??????
St Frannys???????
Barkly st????????
Haig??????
Pascoe Vale- Terra

We are looking to play in B-turf this year with the young list we have. We lost 80 % of our 1st from last year. Shame because it seemed like we were on the right track. I think this is the only way the club should go now. Play the kids in B-Turf. Who knows I might get a game now :)
I think John is looking after training this year (not too sure as I haven't been yet)

Fresh_Prince;360780 said:
We are looking to play in B-turf this year with the young list we have. We lost 80 % of our 1st from last year. Shame because it seemed like we were on the right track. I think this is the only way the club should go now. Play the kids in B-Turf. Who knows I might get a game now :)
I think John is looking after training this year (not too sure as I haven't been yet)

St Andrews-Dennis (FOS) Newton. Stepping up from refreshments

Fresh_Prince;360780 said:

You guys want out of A Grade?

Deano;360822 said:
St Andrews-Dennis (FOS) Newton. Stepping up from refreshments
St Andrews started training last night we had about 40 there, with 8 to 10 new blood which all look very good and will play 1st or 2nds. The big F.O.S. man had them all working very hard and injoying training. LET THE YEAR START.

3D-503;360452 said:
good turn out at training last night for the pacoe boys, you wont get anymore excuses from the lads this year. You wont here any we will do this or that, because we have just not been good enough in the past. We are just intent on playing good cricket and hopefully start to earn the respect from other clubs, it all starts with our attatude on and off the field.
well all i am going to say on this matter is at least you and the club are growing up now,and learning and don't make excuses and don't worry about the shit that is on here. Just play cricket the best you can.

mmvca;360982 said:
You guys want out of A Grade?

I don't think we will be very competitive this year in A-Turf. So we have applied to go down this year. We are really focusing on developing our juniors. We are moving to Mutton Reserve this year and will be playing our Turf games there after Christmas there. Fingers crossed.
I heard that Sunshine YCW will apply for A-Turf this year....

Fresh_Prince;361539 said:
I don't think we will be very competitive this year in A-Turf. So we have applied to go down this year. We are really focusing on developing our juniors. We are moving to Mutton Reserve this year and will be playing our Turf games there after Christmas there. Fingers crossed.
I heard that Sunshine YCW will apply for A-Turf this year....

So what has happened to Pacoe United were are they playing now ?

1st time on here def won't be the last.

Can any clubs confirm new players or players that have gone to a different team or who have left altogether?

Fresh_Prince;361582 said:
No Idea where they are playing mate. But they won't be playing at Mutton.

So do they have Clubrooms at their new ground, cause must have been at Mutton for a while now ?

No Idea where they are playing mate. But they won't be playing at Mutton.[/QUOTE
Wallace Reserve, Justin Avenue

How do the Socials feel about that???

eureka;361583 said:
How do the Socials feel about that???

will be using the soccer club rooms across the carpark from the socials rooms i think

They will have to play on the second ground, we will be fielding 2 one day sides this season.

Hope all clubs attend the Delgates meeting tomorrow night as there is a lot to discuss, particulary with gradings and the unavailibilty of certain grounds.

Can confirm that Pascoe Vale United have been moved to the second ground at Wallace Reserve and that the council will be doing some work on that ground to improve it.

No Idea where they are playing mate. But they won't be playing at Mutton.

yes you are right fresh prince! thats because your club done a deal with the council to backdoor pascoevale united off the ground

bomber27;361844 said:
Hope all clubs attend the Delgates meeting tomorrow night as there is a lot to discuss, particulary with gradings and the unavailibilty of certain grounds.

Can confirm that Pascoe Vale United have been moved to the second ground at Wallace Reserve and that the council will be doing some work on that ground to improve it.

pascoe vale united will actually playing on the number 1 ground and using the soccer club rooms . it is there 50th year anniversarsy. while we would prefer to still be at mutton res where we have been for the past 19 yrs. we were kicked off the ground due to a deal done between northern saints footy club ,the moreland city council and a cricket club that used to play at hosken(you know who they are) the deal was done over winter without any correspondance with pascoe vale united at all. oh well them the breaks.

we just hope that the mmvca put us in one of the grades that that club is in so we get to play them.
looks like they are taking the easy way out by not playing a turf cause they lost a few players boo-hoo.

givemeago;361620 said:
So do they have Clubrooms at their new ground, cause must have been at Mutton for a while now ?

yes we will be using the soccer clubs rooms. and we had been at mutton for 19yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back