Money Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Money Reserve

MILL PARK TIGER ROAR
:p

In the trend of the messages those who thought mill park were lucky to get the win in the semi final, must be thinking with a lack of sleep(in a day dream). This has only been proved by the guts and determination of a side the roars and will never say die. What a result to be bowled out for 77 in the grand final. To bowl Thomastown out for 77 in reply that is the tiger in them, which let out a big roar. 11 blokes (+12thman) stick toghether fight the battle as a team unlike the Thomastown clowns who remain with their heads pointing down as there batsmen tried to have the glory shot of the day but tight bowling and team work over saw that which had thomastown with there tail betwwen thier legs and mill park with the tiger pride, stride and roar a light. take that Thomastown..... cheers Tigers Eye's :eek:

Tiger Eye's;337613 said:
MILL PARK TIGER ROAR

In the trend of the messages those who thought mill park were lucky to get the win in the semi final, must be thinking with a lack of sleep(in a day dream). This has only been proved by the guts and determination of a side the roars and will never say die. What a result to be bowled out for 77 in the grand final. To bowl Thomastown out for 77 in reply that is the tiger in them, which let out a big roar. 11 blokes (+12thman) stick toghether fight the battle as a team unlike the Thomastown clowns who remain with their heads pointing down as there batsmen tried to have the glory shot of the day but tight bowling and team work over saw that which had thomastown with there tail betwwen thier legs and mill park with the tiger pride, stride and roar a light. take that Thomastown..... cheers Tigers Eye's :eek:
Expect a massive slogging score from A.McLaughlin in the second innings

beenaround;337694 said:
Looks like we are in for a cracking day at both Shield and Reserve this saturday...
Yeah I agree and I know you do as well that it's definately not over.
Players can crack under the pressure of a grand final so you just never know.
I'm just gonna be excited to just witness it all unfold on Saturday.

The Wizz;337606 said:
Which game are we talking about Ryan??:confused: I thought this was the Money Reserve thread am I right or wrong??

Heard that LBW was plumb, NEWCC(L) raises some valid points

Tiger Eye's;337613 said:
MILL PARK TIGER ROAR

this tiger pride must surely mean mill park will go for the win then???

maggies10;337801 said:
this tiger pride must surely mean mill park will go for the win then???

Its not all about Mill Park going for the win its also up to Thommo to bowl well AGAIN and earn victory for themselves. As we seen in the Barclay semi final lows scores on the epping pitch resulted in an clear winner. Games not over by a long shot.

That kid from panton hill scherini, is no good, he bowls right arm puss from what i have seen and herd, and far from quick, sloooowwwwwww

Just curious, what has to happen for the game to get a result now?
is it just saturday left to play or sunday aswell..and if there is no result who wins?

share the passion;338085 said:
Just curious, what has to happen for the game to get a result now?
is it just saturday left to play or sunday aswell..and if there is no result who wins?

We only have saturday left so 80 overs. Its up to thommo to bowl mill park out then chase down the runs or for mill park to declare with a decent score and bowl thommo out otherwise mill park can bat 80 overs for a draw or if thommo dont chase down the score or mill park dont bowl them out it is a joint premiership.

Eye of the tiger;338188 said:
We only have saturday left so 80 overs. Its up to thommo to bowl mill park out then chase down the runs or for mill park to declare with a decent score and bowl thommo out otherwise mill park can bat 80 overs for a draw or if thommo dont chase down the score or mill park dont bowl them out it is a joint premiership.

I think this is one rule that must be looked at. I cant see any point playing a whole season to end up joint winners. If there is a draw the Sunday should come into play, thats the whole point of having a spare day.

The Wizz;340308 said:
I think this is one rule that must be looked at. I cant see any point playing a whole season to end up joint winners. If there is a draw the Sunday should come into play, thats the whole point of having a spare day.
Seems like a bit of a waste for both Mill Park and Thomastown who obviously both tried their hearts out but no winner was declared for their efforts.

Dismal display by mclaughlin as i was glancing over the scoresheet 8 + 1, questions must be asked.

NEWCC (L);340331 said:
Seems like a bit of a waste for both Mill Park and Thomastown who obviously both tried their hearts out but no winner was declared for their efforts.

Dismal display by mclaughlin as i was glancing over the scoresheet 8 + 1, questions must be asked.

He made up for it in the bar Saturday night.

NEWCC (L);340331 said:

People at Mill Park though Waddles had ability in U14's, then his dad stopped umpiring when he was on strike and it all went down hill after that.

Agree Millsy, wasted season and I'd feel pretty dejected, (not as pissed as losing in a semi when you finish on top though!)

Sticky Wicket;341157 said:
People at Mill Park though Waddles had ability in U14's, then his dad stopped umpiring when he was on strike and it all went down hill after that.

Agree Millsy, wasted season and I'd feel pretty dejected, (not as pissed as losing in a semi when you finish on top though!)

Theres always next season.

Sticky Wicket;341157 said:

Sticky partly agrre but not totally. Not really a wasted season we had alot of players yet to ever play in a g/f and a couple of young blokes yet to play in finals let alone a g/f so it was great experiance for all there hard work for the year. We might not of won it outright but for those blokes to play in a grandfinal look absolutely gone and to show that much character to come and and force a draw great effort I think.

But have to agree with whizz rule needs to be looked at next year what if yarrambat and NEW had the same result who would go up?

Eye of the tiger;341172 said:
Sticky partly agrre but not totally. Not really a wasted season we had alot of players yet to ever play in a g/f and a couple of young blokes yet to play in finals let alone a g/f so it was great experiance for all there hard work for the year. We might not of won it outright but for those blokes to play in a grandfinal look absolutely gone and to show that much character to come and and force a draw great effort I think.

But have to agree with whizz rule needs to be looked at next year what if yarrambat and NEW had the same result who would go up?

Thats a bit different, Yarrambat had a chance to turn the game on 2nd innings. With Mill Park and Thomastown there was a result 1st innings(draw) where in the rule book the spare day cant come into play. If the game was washed out the team who finished higher on the ladder would have gone up.

The Wizz;341189 said:
Thats a bit different, Yarrambat had a chance to turn the game on 2nd innings. With Mill Park and Thomastown there was a result 1st innings(draw) where in the rule book the spare day cant come into play. If the game was washed out the team who finished higher on the ladder would have gone up.

What if they tied first innings like us wizz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back