Money Shield 18/19

Hate to say it, but you're spot on. Common sense not bowling anyone 15 overs+ in that heat if you don't need to. Throwing the ball around to guys who wouldn't normally bowl when the game was virtually over was clever thinking.

Highly doubt that their bowling was struggling so much that they had to use the wicketkeeper to bowl. Although taking 2/5 off 4 overs may see him asking for another bowl next week. haha

84 off 80 overs would have to one of the lowest scores ever in a day of batting. I can't think of anything lower.

Eltham used 9 bowlers on Saturday and couldn't bowl Mill Park out. They've got the "big 3" but Lower bat to no.10, chasing a big Eltham score won't concern them.

Considering Eltham chased down LPs 320 last time with their eyes closed I’d say they aren’t too concerned either.

Will be very high scoring either way.

So you’ll win then?

As I said above, going to be a good game.

Eltham to beat Lower Plenty - The side that's taken the most wickets for the season v the team that's lost the least. I am expecting to be a total run fest, I think it'll be a hard fought game that goes down to the line. Far too much experience in that side for them to not get the job done.
BOG: Lloyd Mash with a ton to seal it
Big Call: Nath Gardiner gets burnt in an early run out and declares late that night he's leaving the club.

Heidelberg to beat Banyule - Banyule for me are a little bit hot and cold at the moment and you can't be that way against the top team heading into a semi. Banyule on their day can compete with anyone, but Heidelberg just look too strong in most areas. I don't expect this to be as high scoring as the other game.
BOG: Hannan to take 6fa in a losing side
Big Call: Fotinopoulos to go wicketless

Eltham to beat Lower Plenty - The side that's taken the most wickets for the season v the team that's lost the least. I am expecting to be a total run fest, I think it'll be a hard fought game that goes down to the line. Far too much experience in that side for them to not get the job done.
BOG: Lloyd Mash with a ton to seal it
Big Call: Nath Gardiner gets burnt in an early run out and declares late that night he's leaving the club.

I'm not so sure about it being a run fest.

Toddy was doing his morning calisthenics down there recently and noticed that Eltham Central doesn't look anywhere near as quick as it did before Christmas.

I'm not so sure about it being a run fest.

Toddy was doing his morning calisthenics down there recently and noticed that Eltham Central doesn't look anywhere near as quick as it did before Christmas.

330 was made on it only last week.... Must have some serious grass growth going on down there

Back