New club Coaches/Captains/Players for 2009/10

Re: New club Coaches/Captains/Players for 2009/10

Woodchopper;347979 said:
He didn't wanna play that game steady he told the club he was down with sickness. He had glandular fever early on in the year, I actually watched that game and I remember watching him in the field and he was struggling to stand so I wouldn't go saying things when you don't know the full story. I checked his figures for that day steddy and they were 3 overs 0/9 so hardly smashed mate.

If he was that sick he wouldnt have played, the club wouldnt have MADE him! they have a duty of care. Waste of time him playing last year , all he did was stand at first slip (and not move) hardly bowled and didnt make squat with the bat. Modda would have been better off giving one of their young kids a go, after all madda are always complaining they loose there juniors to turf clubs might just be the fact that they dont get a go at their home club. Oh yeah and it wouldnt have cost as much!

come on, this place is for rumours to be posted. BTW who is coaching Winchelsea this season ?

Stedy Eddy;350282 said:
just something i heard over the weekend, i'm not going to say it :D

If he IS the coach I'm sure they won't mind you saying, and if he isn't I'm sure Spider will let us know.

I also heard the blues were looking to throw a fair bit of coin around, have you picked anyone up?

gca_ipl;350283 said:
come on, this place is for rumours to be posted. BTW who is coaching Winchelsea this season ?

Winchelsea! they will coach themselves cause no one ****in listens anyway

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;350286 said:
You must be RAY EDWARDS JNR?

sorry mate but Ray wouldn't no how to turn a computer on.

All i no bout winch is that there will be an ad in the GA this weekend for the job.

And they may throw a bit of cash around because they haven't done that sought of thing for a least 4 years.

isn;t craig coachen winch again?
did coach them to the finals after all..

ants14;350293 said:
isn;t craig coachen winch again?
did coach them to the finals after all..

i honestly believe even if we had of won the flag he wouldn't of been asked to coach again.

He had few people in that club that listened to what he was sayin and gave him respect maybe whatdoumeanwashe can answer that 1 as i'm 1 of the few people that want him 2 coach there this comin season

ants14;350296 said:
Fair enough..which winch player are you?

ants i reckon u may b able to work it out when i say we played u in footy last year and me and u were watching the argument between craig and another bloke.

Hate Winch, bunch of cheats that play cricket as if there life depended on it.
Edwards senior the worse, absolute cheat.:rolleyes:

Stedy Eddy;350287 said:
All i no bout winch is that there will be an ad in the GA this weekend for the job.

Couldn't get Danny across the line then?

Buddy23#;350314 said:
Edwards senior the worse, absolute cheat.

Buddy23# you seem scarred from a Winch match or matches you were in. What happened?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;350284 said:
If he IS the coach I'm sure they won't mind you saying, and if he isn't I'm sure Spider will let us know.

I also heard the blues were looking to throw a fair bit of coin around, have you picked anyone up?

AGM at Teesdale next Wed. Once the new committee is in place they will decide on a coach. But if Steddy Eddy would like to give me the heads up aswell, that would be great!!

spider36;350401 said:
AGM at Teesdale next Wed. Once the new committee is in place they will decide on a coach. But if Steddy Eddy would like to give me the heads up aswell, that would be great!!

Would love 2 there big fella but im not sayin a thing

Buddy23#;350314 said:
Edwards senior the worse, absolute cheat.:rolleyes:

u dont play or played for barrabool do u buddy

Back