Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepper is playing with his little wizza since being found out!!!
Geez your impressive, how good do you look in the mirror???

AJ in top form. Minor hicup on the weekend but Kooka's looking for a big season. Rosebank still a dangerous outfit as only 2 of the top 5 are really firing at the moment. Favrin only hits runs against easy beats. Some interesting bowling actions with certain players in the comp needs looking at.................no ball!!!!!

AJ in top form. Minor hicup on the weekend but Kooka's looking for a big season. Rosebank still a dangerous outfit as only 2 of the top 5 are really firing at the moment. Favrin only hits runs against easy beats. Some interesting bowling actions with certain players in the comp needs looking at.................no ball!!!!!
Top 4 is set with only the order to change.
Baseballers flying in Quick!

Pepper your back! I think you might be right jikaone He/She needs to breath. You can understand re Russo's but I can't
understand the attack on you, do you think it's because you have to much to say and lets face it really haven't done much
since you've been in Jika land?? I mean coming out the way you did after making a ton?? It's really not the way it's done is it??
Are you one of those " it's all about me " type?? yeah you won the bowling average last year, but seriously with the bowling line
up you had one of you would of won it. It seems your more a batsmen then a bowler after this years results so I think your spruiking
about how good you are is P.....sing people off. anyways, we'll see how good you are this week. As you said "top four set with only the order to change"
If you make runs you could be the difference between already being clear of fifth, lets see how good you are. AS for the Russo boys they would want
to pull their finger out soon as two's cricket is not far away for them.

Yet another example of a kook being a sook. You lost, now you want to look at bowling actions. Try to lose with dignity for a change Gary.

Jikaone for us who don't care about your personal fueds, what are your stats this year out of curiosity ?. I guess it won't be difficult to work out who you are on the weekend.....

"Is a 119 a match winning innings?" You gave yourself up now you must suffer the embarrassment of being a "fig jam"
It's that simple.

What a team player you are?? Do you care if you win or lose as long as you get runs or wickets??
Do you look at Rick and Tony in the face?? I think if they had hard evidence that it was you you'd be thrown out of the place.
Better players than you have been chopped for less.

What a team player you are?? Do you care if you win or lose as long as you get runs or wickets??
Do you look at Rick and Tony in the face?? I think if they had hard evidence that it was you you'd be thrown out of the place.
Better players than you have been chopped for less.
If only we had hard evidence on who everyone was on here. Until then, believe what you like & cast aspersions as you like.
We're all entitled to an opinion. That's what this forum is for. Carry on

Jikaone, pull ya head in! Im an ex kp player and from the outside looking in you're not doing the club any favours whatsoever..your a goose for ripping into the russos..they're premiership players at a respected cricket club, its park cricket mate..stop tarnishing the club..

"Jikaone" mate calm down. It's obvious the guy can play lets wait and see if he can do it when it counts.
It's obvious the Russo boys didn't want to stay, so build a bridge. Nobody wants to get personal, life goes on.
For what it's worth they were offered big $$$$$$ to go to Mill Park originally, so I think you should be looking at someone else
to blame for them leaving. For that matter I think they have already spoken to Whitey for next season he would of gone this season if he hadn't
signed that piece of paper. It will take the Russo boys a little while to get used to playing The $$$$bank way.

Only 1 person was spoken to from Keon Park and that player is playing Mill Park, so get facts right first.

"Only 1 person was spoken to from Keon Park and that player is playing Mill Park, so get facts right first".

Yeah right Bretty, just because your a drunken fool doesn't make me stupid! Do you want to go thru our last phone conversation?
I guarantee that the Russo boys were offered big $$$$$ at Mill Park!! The problem you have is you signed the paperwork took the
money and now your crying to come back home but you can't!! Top decision that, take $$$ up front to play third eleven cricket!! SPUD.

Now that Keon Park's season is finally over (sorry Jikaone), let's actually talk some cricket now lads? is the top 4 settled now? can anyone apart from Rivergum or Rosebank actually win it this season?

Don't worry "Stevie Wonder" I'll whisper sweet nothings into your Big mouth on Saturday.:cool:

hey Jikaone, instead of talking about Favrin and the Russo's etc..., can you please tell us all where it went wrong for Keon Park on Saturday? How were the Captain's selections and his tactics? How will Keon Park bounce back this weekend? Also any truth to the rumour that the players are plotting behind the captains back there at Keon Park? Any danger of a serious reply from Jikaone?? Doubt it, too busy worrying about Rosebank and Mill Park from the looks of this forum.

We should of gone after joe from ball one to much respect was shown he bowled rubbish.
How can you have 6 wickets in hand and lose by 10 runs in a one dayer?? Brad should of been sent in to go after them.
We can't continue to put up with peoples personal lives that pull out at the last minute!! We all know who I'm talking about!
Feel sorry for Whitey not his fault, teams fault. who would of thought that big mouth Favrin would only go for 7 off his overs??
If we keep going this way we won't bounce back!! their best 6 were too good for our top 6 it's that easy, the way they play is very hard too breakdown
they just keep at you, slow boring cricket who will blink first. they have done it for 20 years, unfortunately seems to work!!

Pepper you really porked them, top bowling to shut down the game at a crucial time(your still a Tool).
I don't know what game you were watching Jikaone but if Joe Russo bowled rubbish no wonder he left you.
I went out of my way to watch this game, and in my opinion I saw a club with a great upside and a team that plays with hope?
unfortunately $$$$bank have already taken their medicine and have started rebuilding and should give it a shake by end of season but
Keon Park same old same old, players getting paid coming and going trying to buy a new Nimal! Seconds got smashed! when their in a hole
they bring back golden oldies that aren't up to it anymore and then don't use them. Furthermore, Sam Russo didn't bowl??? was the best fieldsmen on the day and all I saw
was a smiling kid having the time of his life, most kids his age would of been sooking!! How much did the brothers put on at the end?? what a difference when you are playing happy. What I saw was a club happy to suffer and try things, ( don't be surprised by the end of their career Russo boy's to be complete all rounders) and the same old Keon Park, that saddens me, cause I don't particular love any club dominating a comp for so long.

Rivergum bounce back to have a win with only 4 balls to spear, however result was never in doubt with Unkles guiding them home. Unluckily stuck on 99no when the winning runs were scored. A young Northcote couldn't chase down lalors runs. A lot of work to be done if they're to avoid relegation. Holy Trinity just doing everything right since the loss in rd 2. In what could have been a danger game they post another score 200+ and then backed up by the bowlers. Once again no real stand out performance but a lot of contributors. Look to be getting better every week. No better test than what will be the match of the round this week against the also improving NBR. Rosebanks top order have controlled their innings so far this year. Will be interested to see how they go if they lose an early wicket or two.

Looks like an interesting year ahead at nmca. Rivergum look to be early favorites and Trinners looking very strong and are real contenders. I have heard on the grapevine that Rosebank are rebuilding and wont be too disappointed where they finish as they believe they have a promising young group of cricketers coming thru and bring the club to its next phase. Northcote have lost some players & will struggle, & you never know what you will get with the Chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back