Nmca 2015/16

We are braced for a riveting finale' to the home & away season. Who will qualify for finals in top grade. Its been looking like 3 places are secured but the 4th place up in the air like a Yuvraj Singh sixer. I cant pick it atm. Any suggestions from my fellow keyboard warriors.

Rosebank in fine form yesterday. Biggest bunch of whingers going around. they hate the tough stuff. Big bullies in there own backyard.
Enjoy the finals.... NOT!!!!
Lets get this right... Rivergum get outplayed and lose their first match of the season yet it's Rosebank that are whingers and bullies ???.
Maybe lets talk about why your captain kept your team out in the heat all afternnon after Rosebank passed your score??. I bet your bowlers were rapt.... NOT!! or talk about how well he took the defeat ???.
Looked to me like the flat track bullies got a bit of their own medicine and didn't like the taste of it !!.

Joe (jo) the camera man and it's time (could be the same person me thinks. Trying to stir trouble) leave it on the field boys. Don't get much out of slagging each other off online.

We are down to 6 teams left.. Keon park or rosebank to finish 4th? Keon park JUST for me on percentage. Who knows what darebin will throw up this weekend.. They are an utter disgrace to the competition.
Rivergum still the team to beat certainly. Lalor or northcote the main challenges. Top 4 playing each other this weekend.. Should be a cracker

Rivergum by the length of the straight, I've said it from my first post, I've
also said they're not that good and it showed up by the looks of things this weekend.
Also Rosebank by all accounts should of easily beaten them in the earlier rounds?
Lets make it clear, they got smashed, whoever say's they have taken their foot off the pedal are dreaming.
Rivergum are very beatable and they wouldn't want to get the two Northcote United boys on a good day, they'll tear
them a new one. In saying all that they have been the most consistent team all year and should win comfortably.
As I said in one of my earlier post,

"I don't think I've ever seen a year of cricket like this one,
Second's standard comp. I'm just flabbergasted at the standard, I can't believe how far it's fallen away.
Rivergum will be the worst ever team to win three in a row in living memory, goodluck to them they are that much more superior then anyone else it's not funny. ( and really, their not that good)
Cancel the finals give them the flag, and let this incredible bunch of people that run the comp keep ruining into the ground by continuously wanting to change things!"

Seriously, how many outrights in a season can you have?? Does the NMCA management want to wake up or just fluff around get their pay cheques and go around in the same pathetic way next year?? And lets not forget that pathetic radio show please, "ADNUESUM"!! "geez your good, no, no your better"!!! Neither of you have ever done anything on the field, C2 doesn't count! Give it a rest! Run the comp properly, bring your underlings that get paid to account!! How do we make the comp better?? I can guarantee that none of you have a clue! And playing T20 for points is madness. Yeah yeah, it's the most entertaining form of the game!
Not at park level, I'm not saying lets not have a carnival and play for a cup but you don't change a true and tried format to fit in with people that don't /can't play two Sunday's! You can't play the fixture tuff you miss out. The fixture is so good other comps are changing to it!
Are you guy's awake or what?? The tail is certainly waging the dog, We'll change everything to keep the minority happy! What a joke!

Last edited:
Great to see Keon Park in the four.
Pretty sure the four will stay as it currently is.
spoke to some of the boys and they reckon they are going to seriously sledge come finals time. Expect a lot of tears as it will get seriously nasty
It will get very crass come finals but this will suit the parkers to the ground

Great to see Keon Park in the four.
Pretty sure the four will stay as it currently is.
spoke to some of the boys and they reckon they are going to seriously sledge come finals time. Expect a lot of tears as it will get seriously nasty
It will get very crass come finals but this will suit the parkers to the ground

Hate to break it you champ but good cricket wins finals not good sledging.
Also how are the cobras doing anyone tip them to win quick shield next year and storm a grade the year after?? lmao

Good try Parker, you never scared the best teams and you
don't scare anyone now! That's the problem with you blokes,
You think clubs are worried about your toughness! You blokes
Can't bat or bowl!!! I really think your not scaring anyone except yourselves!!
Is Clanger really going to retire for the tenth time?? Ornament to the comp!
He use to try and scare people that worked out well for him!!
I hear your going to pull out all your superstars to get in?? Forward thinking that! Don't waste your oxygen on Cobras, they do it themselves!waste oxygen!

I'm believing that the finals four is now set & finalised. I think Keon Park will win & this will be too difficult for the NBR to win 10points. I am interested in Mr Goddard opinion, he has experience in this league. All in all it will become very interesting.
good cricket to all involved. bye for now.

I'm believing that the finals four is now set & finalised. I think Keon Park will win & this will be too difficult for the NBR to win 10points. I am interested in Mr Goddard opinion, he has experience in this league. All in all it will become very interesting.
good cricket to all involved. bye for now.

Mr Goddard thinks the 4 will stay same. But who knows what darebin will produce on the weekend. Might not even field a side the way they are going! Holy trinity and colts will be an interesting game! Both need an outright to have a slight sniff. But zero chance in reality. Rivergum lalor will be a good battle. Will show if last weeks loss was a one off for Rivergum and will show if lalor are the real deal. Good weekend ahead.

Tips

Rivergum will post two losses in a row and won't win a game for the rest of the year.

KP will beat Northcote in a close one but miss out on percentage. They'll get their mates from Lalor the double chance.

Rosebank to win Outright and finish fourth on percentage.

Rivergum
Lalor
NU
Rosebank
KP

Multi paying 5000-1

Well my friends Im seeing some very, very interesting results at this point of the game in The jika shield. How are the teams placed and what will outcome being. Most important game is park v northcote. What you thinking Mr Goddard who will win this match. rosebank outright for sure. rivergum will win and olympics should win it from here.

Heard a whisper that there was a game in the one day comp called off due to a brawl and rocks being thrown? Horrendous if it's true. How would the comp solve that one? One clubs word against another?

There needs to be a bigger incentive for people to umpire, so we could get an official for every match in every grade. I'd happily pay $20 a Saturday and have umpires earn double what they do now, so more people come out and take it up (whether they're good or not) Unless there's a better solution?

Pay double whether they are good or not? How does that solve the problem. It was a fight move on. Not that i am condoning such behaviour but just because there's one fight doesn't mean the whole comp has to be restructured. My solution would be to have stricter penalties at the tribunal.

Having an official at each match would help solve the problem. Can't just say "it was a fight, move on" Can't have games unfinished. And I didn't say anything about restructuring the comp, just aim to have an umpire each game. Stricter penalties is fine, but in this instance whose story does the comp listen to before issuing a penalty?

Well my friends Im seeing some very, very interesting results at this point of the game in The jika shield. How are the teams placed and what will outcome being. Most important game is park v northcote. What you thinking Mr Goddard who will win this match. rosebank outright for sure. rivergum will win and olympics should win it from here.

Harsha, mr Goddard was leaning towards Keon park but mr Fernando not playing doesn't help there cause. I still think maybe Keon park though. Anyone know how the percentage works? How much percentage will rosebank receive this week? Will Keon park boost there percentage enough? Interesting times indeed harsha. Colts batting well for the first time this year. Too little too late though. Rivergum vs Lalor sounded like a real finals game with Rivergum grinding to 170. Interesting run chase ! Rivergum just on top

Harsha, mr Goddard was leaning towards Keon park but mr Fernando not playing doesn't help there cause. I still think maybe Keon park though. Anyone know how the percentage works? How much percentage will rosebank receive this week? Will Keon park boost there percentage enough? Interesting times indeed harsha. Colts batting well for the first time this year. Too little too late though. Rivergum vs Lalor sounded like a real finals game with Rivergum grinding to 170. Interesting run chase ! Rivergum just on top
Mr goddard, my computations telling me that if the parkers win there percentage will carry them through to finals contenders. this is b/coz they having advantage already, so they just win to getting thru. For me Colts are a little to late. Interesting situation in that game. Declaring after 40 overs was strange. Maybe mumbai bookmakers are involved with an agreed outcome. Integrity in questioning in this game.

Mr goddard, my computations telling me that if the parkers win there percentage will carry them through to finals contenders. this is b/coz they having advantage already, so they just win to getting thru. For me Colts are a little to late. Interesting situation in that game. Declaring after 40 overs was strange. Maybe mumbai bookmakers are involved with an agreed outcome. Integrity in questioning in this game.

Keon Park to do it easily this Saturday. Our eyes are firmly on Rivergum at the moment whether that be in the preliminary or the grand final.

Yeah, cool story Park K...

The best 4 teams are in the finals and it won't be an easy task for whoever gets the job done.

Looking forward to next weekend. Rivergum & Lalor will win.

Back