Nmca 2015/16

Just can't be bothered anymore, how many outrights in how many weeks?? Umpires being gagged! Collusion in A grade not even addressed.
Before anyone makes a comment, would Olympic Colts and Holy Trinity agree to split overs 3 rounds ago? NO!! That's collusion, so nobody even start.
GM been there far, far to long. President needs to concentrate on the radio show before he makes outrageous comments that he has no facts about!( you're a top bloke Crooksy but President you are not!)
Board sweeping punch on's under the table, why was the Northern Socials V Bundoora Park game abandoned?
Cameron V Darebin One day game covered up!! any tom, dick or SMITH know anything about that????
Umpires being threatened by board members, really! What has this current board turned this comp into??
We need strong leadership and massive restructuring of this comp for it to survive, these guy's
make the days of Dighton, Brown and Baker look like glory days.
My Mail is this is going to the VMCU, but GM will do his best not to make it reach the complaints table.
I've been told at least two or three clubs are talking to two other comps.

Same with the trinity Olympic game at the end of day one they would have known they can't play finals so why bother playing the whole day? Looks like they just decided to play a 20/20

Are you blokes serious? Or is it rules for some and not other's??
Collusion, spirit of the game ect. What are we playing?? We've had racial vilification,
punches thrown and umpires threaten so you don't want to do anything about it?
It's not what you blokes think or think you know, it's about the F........ Rules and the way we should be playing!
If we were serious, the two clubs involved should lose all their points for the year and two B grade teams come up.
Bundoora Park have done things about their issues so kudos to them.
Cameron should lose points and not take part in any finals in that comp.
Darebin should be fined as they are going down but it looks like they're leaving anyway as they seem not to be able to tow the line and blame everyone else.
Sooner or later it will become a 12 team comp with a club to field 3 senior teams, juniors and women's teams, the sooner the better.

Spot on Wombat. HT & Olympic should be fined and start the year on negative points.

It's not good enough and if it resulted in another team missing finals all hell would've broken loose.

The comp are happy to enforce bullshit fines about results being entered late on my cricket and trivial crap like that; but aren't willing to make a serious stance on contriving a result?!

I don't understand. Cricket Victoria needs to get involved and oversee this issue if it isn't dealt with properly.

I
Spot on Wombat. HT & Olympic should be fined and start the year on negative points.

It's not good enough and if it resulted in another team missing finals all hell would've broken loose.

The comp are happy to enforce bullshit fines about results being entered late on my cricket and trivial crap like that; but aren't willing to make a serious stance on contriving a result?!

I don't understand. Cricket Victoria needs to get involved and oversee this issue if it isn't dealt with properly.
I think your missing the point, of course it is illegal to fix a match but both teams new they couldn't play finals after day one so played a 20/20, it wouldn't have happened if it could have resulted in another team missing finals, common sense . What apart darebin throwing the last 3 games giving teams outrights and playing with 9 players, that has affected the outcome of finals not a 20/20 game that the result didn't matter. If Keon park got to play chargers in the last few games we would be playing finals, that's where the real problem is 3 teams got gifted outrights

Not going to result in another side missing finals, because you'll note they've had the six points deducted.

" Don't bowl there" your missing the point! It just shouldn't happen is the point, nobody is in
the position to compromise the rules!! The draw is done before the season starts so your out there aswell! Mate, the problem is that the clubs that were getting done outright are a disgrace and should be brought to account and be made to present a case why they should be in "A" grade!
We need strong leadership, strong clubs and no constant rule tampering or Fixture changes there's nothing wrong with the fixture.
And someone please explain to me why we need a highly paid GM when we have an operation's manager who has his heart and soul invested in the comp.
This once strong and mighty comp is the laughing stock of Metropolitan Melbourne! Massive changes need to occur and until the clubs get a grip and forget their ego's the comp will run itself into the ground! I know of at least 10 clubs that are on the verge of drowning or a hanging on by a string. Northern Socials paying thousands in B grade, for what? to play "A" grade! Save your money Paul. Rivergum/Rosebank can say all they like, one is talking to one comp the other to another comp. Most of you will say let them go, we let Lalor Stars, Epping, Camrea and Mernda go that was great forward thinking! The GM will now
make a couple of calls to see if it's true and the reply will be no way. Hahaha. Good Luck to all in finals, you've earn't it.
Bye Bye to all, it's been a blast.

How come it was only Colts, not Trinity getting points getting deducted? Surely it takes two to tango as both needed an outright to be any chance? The bigger problem in cricket is top grades dropping players down to qualify them for lower grade finals (Chargers for example?), and seeing outrights in the top grades as a result.

Rivergum and Rosebank leaving??

Has there been any word on nmca and diamond valley merging? What would people's thoughts be on it happening?

Are you blokes serious? Or is it rules for some and not other's??
Collusion, spirit of the game ect. What are we playing?? We've had racial vilification,
punches thrown and umpires threaten so you don't want to do anything about it?
It's not what you blokes think or think you know, it's about the F........ Rules and the way we should be playing!
If we were serious, the two clubs involved should lose all their points for the year and two B grade teams come up.
Bundoora Park have done things about their issues so kudos to them.
Cameron should lose points and not take part in any finals in that comp.
Darebin should be fined as they are going down but it looks like they're leaving anyway as they seem not to be able to tow the line and blame everyone else.
Sooner or later it will become a 12 team comp with a club to field 3 senior teams, juniors and women's teams, the sooner the better.
Over the journey we have been bent over by the competition enough, to play a whole season and have you saying that we and trinity should lose all points over what we all believe to be a lack of knowledge of the rules of the game by both coaches is ridiculous. We have copped a whack on the chin over a poor decision, we would have won the game but the hope of gaining maximum points and getting in the finals clouded both coaches judgement. I question why umpires who should be knowledgable enough in A Grade and controlling the game didn't have a quiet word in both coaches ear. I agree about Chargers, they have been stacking their lower grades and playing A Grade with 9 players is not on. Two teams out there, but we lose our first innings win because the captains decided to play a 20/20 in the second dig. Both sides knew they couldn't make finals, and to add salt to the would we finish below trinity who unlike the rest of us who had to settle for draws when the game was heated out and washed out got wins against Chargers.Instead of bitching about how bad the comp is going, put your hand up and go on the board. Then you can really have a say.

Rivergum vs Northcote - believe the rivergum boys will be to strong for Northcote.
I would imagine there is a few boys at rivergum wanting to have a big finals series Perry, AJ, Neary, Young
Northcote will be relying heavily on Thompson who has had a absolute cracker of a season give credit where its due can someone like a wright hang around with the bat with Thompson??

Lalor vs Rosebank
I don't want to pick a winner as its going to be one hell of a game. have met this time the last coupe years and rosebank as come away with the chocolates so im going to go with Rosebank and they have had a pretty impressive run into the finals. one thing that might cost rosebank was having such an easily game last week against the disgrace of a club (Darebin) where Lalor had a pretty much finals dress rehearsal against rivergum

Northern Socials vs Bundoora park
Socials been the team to beat should win this one

Baseballers vs Heidelberg west
will be a spicy game this one believe you might just see a extra umpire at the ground.
I believe the winner of this game will go onto play in there GF my pick the boys from WEST

Over the journey we have been bent over by the competition enough, to play a whole season and have you saying that we and trinity should lose all points over what we all believe to be a lack of knowledge of the rules of the game by both coaches is ridiculous. We have copped a whack on the chin over a poor decision, we would have won the game but the hope of gaining maximum points and getting in the finals clouded both coaches judgement. I question why umpires who should be knowledgable enough in A Grade and controlling the game didn't have a quiet word in both coaches ear. I agree about Chargers, they have been stacking their lower grades and playing A Grade with 9 players is not on. Two teams out there, but we lose our first innings win because the captains decided to play a 20/20 in the second dig. Both sides knew they couldn't make finals, and to add salt to the would we finish below trinity who unlike the rest of us who had to settle for draws when the game was heated out and washed out got wins against Chargers.Instead of bitching about how bad the comp is going, put your hand up and go on the board. Then you can really have a say.

Realistically, the captain and the coach have an obligation to know the rules. People on here realised that you can't contrive a result.
I think deducting the points for the match is punishment enough.

Okay gentlemen & ladies, things starting to become as spicy as a curry chicken in the jika shield. Warriors out but very good team. see you next year.
kooks straight in to another gf. By golly they are power team and very hot favorites. This week northcote will be hosting the rampaging rosebank rosellas. My. my they have come from a long way back & Im believing will start favorits. Top players hitting strong form when it counts mostly. My calcutta telegram telling me Mr bradley wright being injured & not available. Can someone confirm. will be leaving gaping hole & everything left up to Mr Joel. My tip is rosebank to win.
Jack quick very easy win for baseballers. A very good finals victory over heidelberg & in good form. Bundoora have lost all of their way, playing poor cricket. I cannot see them winning this encounter. Very interested in everyones thoughts. goodbye for now.

Okay gentlemen & ladies, things starting to become as spicy as a curry chicken in the jika shield. Warriors out but very good team. see you next year.
kooks straight in to another gf. By golly they are power team and very hot favorites. This week northcote will be hosting the rampaging rosebank rosellas. My. my they have come from a long way back & Im believing will start favorits. Top players hitting strong form when it counts mostly. My calcutta telegram telling me Mr bradley wright being injured & not available. Can someone confirm. will be leaving gaping hole & everything left up to Mr Joel. My tip is rosebank to win.
Jack quick very easy win for baseballers. A very good finals victory over heidelberg & in good form. Bundoora have lost all of their way, playing poor cricket. I cannot see them winning this encounter. Very interested in everyones thoughts. goodbye for now.
Speaking to a few boys from bundy on the weekend and they where quite confident then can knock off ballers, I reckon they might find it hard with ballers coming off confidence boosting win great Finnish that game

Realistically, the captain and the coach have an obligation to know the rules. People on here realised that you can't contrive a result.
I think deducting the points for the match is punishment enough.
I agree with you, however it does seem that we are always on the rough end of the stick. Anyway we were in positions to win many games this year and our batting which looks good on paper let us down a bit. We have a bit more depth down there now and hope to recruit a few more to the fold next year. We are hoping to play A Grade finals for the first time since 1992/93 next year, time will tell but if the boys are hungry enough, it will happen.
By the way Rivergum to go the 3 peat and Socials too strong for Bundy Park who will be bridesmaids again. Cameron in a canter.

My tips for the weekend being Cameron canons win easy.
Northerns Socials financing company too GOOD, win in 1st day.
Im very stuck on Jika shield. I cant pick at moment. I need more days. Can Mr goddard pls advising here.
Definetely Mr Joel for competition Medal.

Back