Nmca 2015/16

Gezzzzz!!! I've heard Perry and Bannister to Pascoe Vale, don't know how true, good source though.
Going to be interesting off season.

Rumour going around that Rosebank CC have offered a substantial amount of money to young gun Joel Thompson.
An 8 year deal worth around $10k per season.

I haven't seen a recent post from the big mouth of the competition... Where are you Steve??? Which club will you be playing for next season???

Rubbish ! ! 10k per year off the back of one good year . Surely would not leave Northcore

any one want to have a dip at predicting the team of the year ?
If the captain from chargers makes it this year its a disgrace !
Good evening Mr Goddard, My prediction for team of year would be Neary, Mr Todd, Perry,Thompson. Mr Christie, bonnuci,,Mr tony, boyle, daniel young, any wicket keeper, Im sorry but I have to select Vik,,12th man( dimarco)

Good evening Mr Goddard, My prediction for team of year would be Neary, Mr Todd, Perry,Thompson. Mr Christie, bonnuci,,Mr tony, boyle, daniel young, any wicket keeper, Im sorry but I have to select Vik,,12th man( dimarco)

Very hard to pick a team of the considering all the best bowlers this year have pretty much been batsmen(all rounders)

Whether it is a rumour or not, who knows... But my source is internal of the club.
They are wanting him badly and may even offer him captaincy!
Desperate times for Tenuta at Rosebank!!

It might be true.
But he won't suit Rosebanks style of play, he's not the type of player to sit around and bat the 80, unless rosebank are willing to accept that they have to change the style to win a flag.

It might be true.
But he won't suit Rosebanks style of play, he's not the type of player to sit around and bat the 80, unless rosebank are willing to accept that they have to change the style to win a flag.
I would think it would be safe to say that if you put him in their team then lock in the flag

I would think it would be safe to say that if you put him in their team then lock in the flag
If he leaves to go to another team in the same grade and competition just for money it shows what kind of person he is. He's had one good year of cricket ! How can you lock in the flag.. Have you seen his finals record ? !... Abysmal..

If he leaves to go to another team in the same grade and competition just for money it shows what kind of person he is. He's had one good year of cricket ! How can you lock in the flag.. Have you seen his finals record ? !... Abysmal..

Garbage, he's made 499+ in 5 of his last 6 seasons.

"If he leaves to go to another team in the same grade and competition just for money it shows what kind of person he is".

Are you serious?? What a ridiculous comment! I don't know the bloke, but the amount of money that B grade teams are throwing around is ridiculous,
A grade are still paying but it's not like it use to be, Rivergum are spending heaps and most other sides are paying one or two players before any of you start I don't care what you do with your money!
So he goes to better himself good luck to the bloke, N/U are a joke of a club! A certain little garden gnome will be rapt if he left so his records that count for nothing don't get broken! What a joke of a bloke. I'd rather he go to another club but if he wants to go to the wankers it's his choice. I still think there's a lot
to happen before he goes though and if he does, questions of the N/U committee must be asked! The gnome won't care, look at me ' this is how many runs I made in "C" grade!!
I have been told that certain ************ blokes at district final and their sister club won the flag so look out if guy's are retiring and coming to the park.
It will be ten years ago all over again. See you in DVCA! 5 years left for this comp, between GM, board and Umpires it's a joke!

Hahahaha that is hilarious!! "A certain little garden gnome will be rapt if he left so his records that count for nothing don't get broken!"

Which clubs would they be looking to play for wombat1?
B grade throw a bucketload of money around so for A grade teams to do so should cop less criticism.
I wouldn't lock Rosebank in for the flag at all if he went there (unless Rivergum left to DVCA) Would he fit that club? Blonde locks in an Italian driven club?

Top 4 next season IMO would be:
Rivergum
Lalor
Rosebank
Northern Socials

"Right Arm" is that racist?? " Italian driven club"??
I think Rivergum are done, Rosebank should of beaten them 3 times with a pretty ordinary team, apart from the old man
their batting is a work in progress and Favrin is the biggest load mouth in the comp! Instead of helping Tenuta he goes missing. Their bowling is pretty good but Russo is a real disappointment, I never really rated him as a bowler and it looked like it in the granny when Rivergum took to
him he had no answer's (FYI his old man has got to many screws loose! If anyone see's him run the other way!! Way to much to say!), Russo can't bat or field he really needs to do a lot of work to stay in that team if they are starting to reload.
I hate saying it, but their to close not to play off again, good crop of young kids that are learning a lot, top bowling team good fielding team and the
old bloke still the best leader in the comp, Bruno is just a chess piece. If they get Thompson and a couple of others they'll be so far ahead of the rest it's not funny.
But that's due to the comp being so shit.

Tops Paul!! Very enlightening post!
Muppets!! Oh my such vindictive comments!
Listen clown, say something positive or just keep
Your thoughts to yourself! AJ, Perry, Neary don't get paid???
Yeah your probably right, Neary not worth a pinch!
You've won three in a row, good luck to you top effort!
Don't come on here and play Moron almighty!

Not racist at all. It's just a different culture (NU to Rosebank).
Russo is massively overrated! My young niece turns the ball more than him!

Paul Collingwood, for your sake I hope Rivergum don't go to DVCA because you will look like a fool!!!!

Wombat1, of course they get paid! The amount we will never know....

Thoughts on Holy Trinity next season?

"Turn it up pal, you've potted the board at every opportunity now you want something positive? Boot off!"

Turn what up pal!!
Tell me were I've got it wrong Mr Collingwood?? You wouldn't know would you!
The Board, the structure and the GM have to go !! You understand?? Every serious club knows I'm right
but no one will put their hand up. The President thinks the Comps is flying!! So do pigs, fly that is!! We are a laughing stock!
That's why I'm gone!! So hip hip hoorah for that. Bye Bye to all.

Back