Nmca 2016/17

Well done rosebank. Too good on the day.
Few critical spots that we couldn't recover from...
Good luck to rivergum and rosebank next week.
Unfortunately one winner and one loser.
We also unfortunately are the losers today and the last three years in the same game same team.
Hopefully next year we get one back on rosebank.
Until then enjoy the offseason.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

JIKA shield final could be interesting this year... Rosebank have struggled to make a winning total the past few years. There have not been many big scores at Ruthven Res this season. If the team batting first can make 170+ they will be in the box seat.

JIKA shield final could be interesting this year... Rosebank have struggled to make a winning total the past few years. There have not been many big scores at Ruthven Res this season. If the team batting first can make 170+ they will be in the box seat.
The boys from kelynack too good for the rosellas. A miracle will be needed for nbr to win. Only a special prayer from mother teresa could see the boys from cotchin win because kookies just too too strong in every department.
Big mistake signing up mr joel. I being told 20 k ++ salary. Im sure everyone very disappointed with with what he has supplied for his new club. I thought he be success story but i being wrong.
Bye bye

I think you should do some research mate. There's been plenty of big scores at ruthven this year. Last game socials keon park there was 130 odd, 206 and 4/165. And rivergums 2s made 300 plus there last week. Plenty of runs to be had. Just ask Rocky who made a couple tons there

The boys from kelynack too good for the rosellas. A miracle will be needed for nbr to win. Only a special prayer from mother teresa could see the boys from cotchin win because kookies just too too strong in every department.
Big mistake signing up mr joel. I being told 20 k ++ salary. Im sure everyone very disappointed with with what he has supplied for his new club. I thought he be success story but i being wrong.
Bye bye
i will say this once and once only for all the dim witted cockheads who get get on here and talk that much shit that they must have a bucket surgically attached to their chins , and that includes the fat controller president , i will agree the JT has had a less than outstanding yer , what you dim witted dickheads dont realise is how hard he works at training and how big an influence he has been on that side , yes the heat is on him but he takes it and that allows others to perform , if you think for one second hes there for the coin then you are dreaming , then again dickheads like you do wake up with there hand on it , by the way how many comp medals do you have ????????? you only wish you were good enough to get an offer , what does the dole pay these days ????? see you on the weekend i will be sure to say hello

havent the boys from Lalor been confident over the past few weeks , interesting coming from a side that without the help of a certain umpire in the last round wouldnt have even made finals , lets see what happens this week with 11 playing 11 instead of 11 playing 12 , if anyone is in any doubt as to how bias this certain umpire is then just jump on the lalor facebook page and read his crap after they beat Trinity , who you going to favour in QUICK SHIELD this Hawkey , i guess whoever is the first captain to offer free grog !!! you are a disgrace , i will retract my earlier comment about bias , you are a CHEAT

i will say this once and once only for all the dim witted cockheads who get get on here and talk that much shit that they must have a bucket surgically attached to their chins , and that includes the fat controller president , i will agree the JT has had a less than outstanding yer , what you dim witted dickheads dont realise is how hard he works at training and how big an influence he has been on that side , yes the heat is on him but he takes it and that allows others to perform , if you think for one second hes there for the coin then you are dreaming , then again dickheads like you do wake up with there hand on it , by the way how many comp medals do you have ????????? you only wish you were good enough to get an offer , what does the dole pay these days ????? see you on the weekend i will be sure to say hello

Good to see that you can hand out an "opinion" (verbal pasting) of an umpire but can't accept an "opinion" when it comes back against your club.

Competition in turmoil

Brett Carter has been sacked from his umpiring role. Pretty reckless decision considering he is the best umpire in the association

Keon Park to fold

Northern Socials a mass walk out of players due to racism allegations

Camera to Jika shied next year. The old man from Rivergum set to return home next season

Competition in turmoil

Brett Carter has been sacked from his umpiring role. Pretty reckless decision considering he is the best umpire in the association

Keon Park to fold

Camera to Jika shied next year. The old man from Rivergum set to return home next season
An umpire that loved to over officiate, wants to be the topdog. Association has lost nothing by him getting the boot

Competition in turmoil

Keon Park to fold

I be hearing some very bad gossip about the people in charge of this competition. Some skullduggery going on. Oh my dear, things not looking to promising. Is it really true mr brett got sacked because he reported a kookie player. Very dim times ahead.

True that.. Ball tampering I heard.. So instead of looking into it cause it's not the first time this year, we will sack the bloke that reported it instead.. Don't think proper protocol was followed here.. Didn't think the president could just sack a bloke like that.. Thought that the board had to be present and decision made as one. Think the power has made him think he untouchable.. Mr Crooks thinks he is so well liked and respected! Well guess what buddy, your not. On ya bike Bye bye

Last edited:
Well done rosebank. Great grand final!
Bad luck too the kooks.

J.T hey... might not have the numbers but he has brought a flag to cotchin reserve.
So all the haters out there, bad luck. Rosebank will be happy thats for sure. I know i would be.

See ya next year gents

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Congratulations to NBR on a hard fought gutsy win.. As a spectator it Was one of the best games I've witnessed in a long time.. Now to all that bagged the shit out me earlier in the year about a number of posts that I commented on about NBR. Go ******** a chook.. Oh and I told u so..

I agree with LMB, it was one of the best games I've watched in years! Those teams deserved to be there and NBR deserved to win...

To all of the JT haters, all of the NBR haters, the proof is in the pudding and in the end it was all worth it.

No excuses, no controversy, the best team won in the end. Enjoy winter!

I agree with LMB, it was one of the best games I've watched in years! Those teams deserved to be there and NBR deserved to win...

To all of the JT haters, all of the NBR haters, the proof is in the pudding and in the end it was all worth it.

No excuses, no controversy, the best team won in the end. Enjoy winter!

Great game to watch on both days. NBR with a great all round performance and well deserved winners. You might want to ask the umpires though if it was "without controversy"...

Great to see HW get the win to go up to A grade also. A strong team and a great year for them.

Last edited:
Mail is NMCA board is in turmoil, Crooks is running the competition as if he owns it with a little help from
his friend that shouldn't have anything to do with the board. The sacking of the umpires advisor a few days before the end of the season was done off his own back! Executive didn't meet even though they will now say they did.
I spoke to two of them and neither knew anything about it. All I can say is that this is reckless behaviour from a outgoing President. An EGM has to be called and the board needs to go. To much dead wood there doing nothing with no go forward planning we need our smartest and switched on people to run the comp, all clubs must come together and unite or we're gone as a comp, it might be already to late. I know we are going down but we can't go on like this, we've lost Northcote Utd because of lack of communication between comp and club and I'm hearing that certain clubs are in discussions with NWCA. Rivergum might be talking to DVCA does anybody know the truth in that? Time for someone to take the bull by the horns.

That's because crooks has been busy pulling himself over Gary bell and rivergum over the last couple of years instead running the comp

I being watching a special final on the weekend. What a cracker. I being told umpires wrecked the game by losing control of the match. Great crowd , great job.nmca

The board should consist of a representative from each A grade club or along those lines anyway.. Weather it's a player or not. As a voice for each player / club all the way down the grades. My opinion!!

Back