Nmca 2016/17

Simba, Rosewank are a quality side? Are you serious?
They're not good enough, they have tried to develop their own
kids but you've seen what's happened to them the last three years,
When the pressure is on the "kids" can't handle the pressure. They
went out and got JT and he's just as bad under pressure. Won't make
It, might be okay in a few years time get a new Captain and then see
where they are.

Simba, Rosewank are a quality side? Are you serious?
They're not good enough, they have tried to develop their own
kids but you've seen what's happened to them the last three years,
When the pressure is on the "kids" can't handle the pressure. They
went out and got JT and he's just as bad under pressure. Won't make
It, might be okay in a few years time get a new Captain and then see
where they are.
You would have to have quality if your playing in grandfinals, and you got me wrong i said they would take 4th i didnt say they where the bookies favourites to win it

Top 4:
Rivergum
Lalor
NS
Rosebank just sneak in

Rumour going around that bramich had a bit of a tussle with a tenuta on saturday. JT yet again failing to live up to his $$$ over the weekend.

My dear friends I have being telling you for some time that all is not well at the Parkers. I was told that an E O meeting was held today & there is big changes brewing after there embarrassing loss in this weekend. An sos has been sent to members for serious help. Bye bye.

Kookies in strong form & dipsosing of another contender. Amazing results in Rosebank v Parkers. Too many Captains at Donath. Coltery looking very solid with pick up of green & harvey.

LMB, if you can understand the tripe you've written let me know, as I don't think anyone else can.
Best thing that Rosewank have done is get rid of the poison that was in their team.

U think they are not a quality side wombat? The poison u talk about, is it the spinner that's now playing two's. I still think they can shake things up like they have in the past

LMB, you need to get a grip of the English language before you make statements that don't
make sense. I haven't referred to any "Spinner" as being poison you're the one that refers to
the "Spinner". Not very positive LMB, don't know if your bosses would be happy with the rubbish
your talking.

My bosses?? Referring back to what was said. Simba has stated they are a quality side.. U question that! My opinion still stands. They are a quality side.. As to the spinner, that was a guess. There are probably others.. Not trying to get into a verbal bash with u, but trying to understand what u said..

LMB, I don't know what your on but you're doing all the chirping.
I stand by what I said, I know what I said and you continue bringing crap
up. I think yo should stop "guessing".

Love the banter. Maybe telling others to work on their English is not a good idea when your post isn't correct either.
Keep the entertainment up though guys. We all love it.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

My predictions for this weekend.
Socials to chase 180 will do it easily
Trinners easy winning against parkers
Northcote just enough runs to hold on against RBank
Rivergum easy winners against coltery.

A great week at sydney crescent.
1s defend 180 and with style.
2s chase 225, 5 down.
3rds do it easy with a great 5 for from a good man lubemobile.

All in all, the feeling around the club is electrifying.

A great week at sydney crescent.
1s defend 180 and with style.
2s chase 225, 5 down.
3rds do it easy with a great 5 for from a good man lubemobile.

All in all, the feeling around the club is electrifying.
Credit to the people at sydney crescent. They done a good job to survive what went on in the offseason. Picked up New recruits & will be there when final come round.

The men at northern socials seeming to have lost their ways. Big sponsored recruits struggling on a consistent basis to be playing in the top grade. $$$$ being spent has started some issues within the club & ??? Are being asked if the right directions taken. Power brokers very upset. Bye bye.

Whispers around on the weekend that the off-spinner import at NU has been offered BIG money to play down south post Xmas. Let's hope NU can hold onto him, seems a quality cricketer.

I heard from a little birdie that an allrounder from the kookies may be retiring after xmas due to a career change. This may leave them alittle stretched with their depth. Bye bye.

Almost at the business end and the next two weekends will really septet the pack.

It'll be interesting to see what the ladder looks like at the end of January.

Note: The fixture is a joke! We have to do something about it...

Back