Nmca 2017/18

You could be on the money Base Magpie. I've also heard the following about the Board.
1. Have booked a villa at the Gold Coast next weekend on Comp money for a "forum on how they are going to spend all of the Comp's money before the DVCA and NMCA merge"
2. They spent $6500 on the Grand Final luncheon with Rick Morris demanding appearance money of $2000.
3. 4 Club's have been sent a letter saying they are not welcome at the AGM due to the fact they will be voted out of the Comp on the night.
4. The players in the 3 Shield Grand Final's that were drug tested have all come back with a positive response to Panandol and Nicotine and the MRP has decided they will serve a life ban.
5. The women's Comp will play on Saturday afternoon's this season and the men's will have to play Monday night's at 5.30pm
6. Bill Anderson has nominated for the President's role but unlike other's who do it for nothing has demanded $20K upfront and a King of Moomba type crown to wear to the games.
7. The current Vice President has asked to have the old Keon Park hall renamed Jenkins auditorium before he step's down.

On this evidence alone we should spill them at the AGM

Items unrelated to the Board
Preston Footballers to take over Rosebank
Camrea have asked to play in Quick Shield

Finally some interesting stuff happening in the world. Bring on cricket season.

You could be on the money Base Magpie. I've also heard the following about the Board.
1. Have booked a villa at the Gold Coast next weekend on Comp money for a "forum on how they are going to spend all of the Comp's money before the DVCA and NMCA merge"
2. They spent $6500 on the Grand Final luncheon with Rick Morris demanding appearance money of $2000.
3. 4 Club's have been sent a letter saying they are not welcome at the AGM due to the fact they will be voted out of the Comp on the night.
4. The players in the 3 Shield Grand Final's that were drug tested have all come back with a positive response to Panandol and Nicotine and the MRP has decided they will serve a life ban.
5. The women's Comp will play on Saturday afternoon's this season and the men's will have to play Monday night's at 5.30pm
6. Bill Anderson has nominated for the President's role but unlike other's who do it for nothing has demanded $20K upfront and a King of Moomba type crown to wear to the games.
7. The current Vice President has asked to have the old Keon Park hall renamed Jenkins auditorium before he step's down.

On this evidence alone we should spill them at the AGM

Items unrelated to the Board
Preston Footballers to take over Rosebank
Camrea have asked to play in Quick Shield

Finally some interesting stuff happening in the world. Bring on cricket season.
Golden.
Don't all you Rosebank people have each other's numbers? Call each other and have a whinge rather than boring us with your garbage.

Golden.
Don't all you Rosebank people have each other's numbers? Call each other and have a whinge rather than boring us with your garbage.
Why are you still on this forum. You've left the comp so stay away.
PS: you would have to be one of the worst players Doing the rounds. holy trinity couldn't wait to see the back of you.
& no Im not from rosebank.

So no one is from Rosebank on this forum? My mistake. I apologise to everyone.

Any news on player movements? Let's get some proper talk going. Who have the bankers gone out and poached this year? Or is the junior program finally paying off and will see some kids coming through?

Is it true socials have had a big walk out?

News of Whitey leaving keon park every year. He will be there.

Quiet on the rivergum front except Neary. They can cover.

Anyone else?

So no one is from Rosebank on this forum? My mistake. I apologise to everyone.

Any news on player movements? Let's get some proper talk going. Who have the bankers gone out and poached this year? Or is the junior program finally paying off and will see some kids coming through?

Is it true socials have had a big walk out?

News of Whitey leaving keon park every year. He will be there.

Quiet on the rivergum front except Neary. They can cover.

Anyone else?
Great deflection goddard. Eveyone knows who you are. You are the biggest shit thrower doing the rounds. There isn't one person in the association that will say a good thing about you as person or player. You must hold the world record for ducks. Ask anyone at trinners what they thought about you

Vivid imagination base madpie. Why dont you front up to the agm with some concrete evidence supporting your ridiculous claims. We might stop & take some notice but I bet you dont have the cohunas to front up. Your agenda against prez is a joke. Get a life. All your claims are baseless.

Vivid imagination base madpie. Why dont you front up to the agm with some concrete evidence supporting your ridiculous claims. We might stop & take some notice but I bet you dont have the cohunas to front up. Your agenda against prez is a joke. Get a life. All your claims are baseless.
Well "itstime When our president allows the captain coach of the losing grand final team to choose his umpires for the said grand final, that puts his credibility right through the floor. This is what we are saying about his lack of ethics and morals.
Probably also says a lot about the captain coach for ringing him in the first place. Crooksey has bet on the wrong pony again.

what's going around the Comp is that Bell allegedly contacted the prez days before GF as he does on a regular basis, had a whinge and coincidentally the advisor was sacked I think the following day.. Just saying. Coincidence or not.. Really I don't give a shit but there are others that do..

everyone needs defending. What I've realised is that everytime one gets on here to say something the prez u jump on and defend him, which is a good thing, but in this case I think u need to re access. So I've never bagged anyone on here but I will say this, stop knob polishing his cock, take ur head out of his arse and go get some fresh air.. If u took the time and contacted the GM, maybe just maybe u will realise that there is some truth behind the allegations. Also as stated in past not a NBR fan nor ever will be.. But after watching all GF that Kookas and NBR played in, reading what I've read and heard what I've heard and witnessed some horrible decisions made by umpires, NBR were robbed of at least 2 grand finals.. My opinion and quite frankly don't give a ******** what u say or do..

$15k later for one player and 4th time lucky, well done.
I'm from Rosebank so fire away champ.

By the way it's not 15k for 1 player.
It is 30k plus The Tenuta Villa in sorrento for personal use:thumbsu:
Money well spent we say down at Cotchin.

Last edited:
$15k later for one player and 4th time lucky, well done.
Mr Goddard i have no doubt your information is so correct, but I also being hearing Mr Nirmal from the Socials 10k,mr Fernando from the parkers 9k including expenses flights etc, Rivergum players payed very handsomely , mr bradley from the trinners being paid top $$$ as well, so maybe everyone paying big $$$. Shouldn't be a problem if clubs may pay.

JRhodes has come to the table with lots of accusations about the umpire. It is rather interesting that the focus is being shifted away from the board and its failings. It's quite easy clipping the umpire for reporting what seems to have happened.
Let's discuss JRhodes points :
The ball tampering issue is not one that comes up regularly, so ensuring you get the rule right must be first, the umpire made a mistake and player walks, that's justice.
What is interesting here is that Rivergum have always claimed he never impounded the ball. They have never said the player wasn't altering the condition of the ball, that's because they knew it was true that the tampering was going on, so let's attack the umpire to divert the focus. Much easier to do with the comp president in your pocket.
Rumour has it that another umpire caught them tampering with the ball two matches earlier. This umpire had umpired much higher standard cricket, and only the excess sweat of the player saved him that day.
It's interesting they didn't appear to tamper with the ball grand final day because the whole comp was watching them, the result was NBR scored over 100 runs more than the semi final.
A player charges another player who is not looking and gets off because The numerous witnesses of the second report were the home supporters, the same team of the offending player. Again the president bails them out.

Bill and Phil removed him??? Well well, there's evidence of unconstitutional actions. So it appears that Gary ringing The president at 6pm Wednesday whinging that it's not fair we have to have Carter again, becomes the only reason that PC can use to sack him.
It's no wonder the government body believe something is going on here.
PC has in fact thrown Riley under the bus. That's a fact, verified by numerous people on here and allegedly the GM agrees.
Maybe someone should contact Carter and verify all this
Good work PC, keep diverting attention away from yourself, and these little sheep will keep cleaning your teeth, well they are that far up there after all.
Watching numerous games over the years, there are not many gentlemen left playing today, O'Brien, Jesensek and Sampimon are probably the men of highest calibre, and ethics beyond reproach.

Very biased NBR and derogatory towards PC this forum.

Carter looks to be telling a lot of people porky pies as he is clearly demonstrating sour grapes and acting like 5yo girl.

He was sacked for the following reasons. He reported Rivergum player for ball tampering in SF without evidence and due to his love child Sampimon whinging about it to him.

He then preceded to report another Rivergum player for intential contact/assault with the NBR Captain. After numerous witnesses clarified it completely unintentional, MRP fact downgraded to accidental contact which the player pleaded guilty to and was given a warning.

Carter also "conveniently" left information out of the report about the NBR captain intentionally walking 20 meter and pressing his helmet against a Rivergum player in his fielding position.

He then proceeded to give himself the GF to umpire after all the mess he created above which he was then deliclined by NMCA hierarchy.

Carter was not happy with this decision obviously and acted unprofessionally and the hierarchy of NMCA essentially had to sack Carter who held a position of high integrity being the umpires boss.

- He lied numerous times and has no integrity.
- He kicked and screamed like a girl when he didn't get his way.
- He accused a club of cheating with no evidence.
- He didn't report the NBR captain in the same incident and left out valuable information.
- He gave himself the GF after all the above.

What on earth else did he have to do to actually claim "unfair dismisal" lol!! PC and BA did the right thing and ultimately had no choice but to give him his marching orders, good riddance to that imbecile.

NBR won the GF still without him, don't know why he and all this commotion is still news, bring on the 17/18 season.[/
thankou very much. there is no mention of other board members having any knowledge of the sacking of advisor except for GM.. So tell me u said PC and BA sacked him. Why the ******** does BA have a right to be part of anything. He does not even hold a position on the board except for the MRP which needs a overhaul.. Sounds to me the sacking of carter was done for personal reasons.. With ball tampering allegations only rivergum will ever know that..

Cut all the bullshit.. New president has a job to do clearing and sorting out a mess Being left behind,and your kidding yourself if u all think all is just peachy

Back