Nmca 2017/18

"Victorian Community Legal centres"
With the help of "Clayton Utz"

8.3 How does voting in elections work?

• Generally, your Rules will specify how voting in elections will occur (for example, by a show of hands or by ballot). Often the rules of an organisation provide that a ballot is to be conducted in the manner decided by the organisation's committee.

8.4 What are the types of voting systems?

• A committee has a number of voting methods to choose from.

• Whichever method is chosen by the committee, it is crucial that the method be clear to voters, and ballot papers should contain instructions stipulating the procedure to be followed.

• Votes for each candidate should then be counted. Suggest the Returning Officer draws up a sheet of paper with each candidate’s name on it and then mark each vote received as the votes are counted. The Returning Officer should then tally the votes. To cross check counting errors, the Returning Officer should ensure that total votes add up to the total number of vote marks made by the members.

Does anyone think anything like this happened on the night???

How about the dispute with Carter?? Did they give him mediation as stipulated in the rules??

We cannot afford to make any new appointments without this process being finalised.

As the rules state, "no decisions can be made without the approval of the new board"

I suggest that Carter is dealt with first before we make another ridiculous appointment.

It is quite obvious that the NMCA work"s the following way:

NMCA (whatever they think goes!!)

"The Law of the land" (lets not worry about that!)

"Constitution" (what's that??)

Seriously let's all wake up, with what zampa is saying if any of this gets to the authorities we're are S.....d!!
If Zampa is saying things about the ATO the treasurer has an issue, it's all well and good o say "they made me do it" but at the end of the day poor Gidds is the one in the gun as is The "GM" who evidently sacked Carter!! LMAO.
So can everybody see why we need to get on the same page here before it's to late?
Their is so much more that is being hidden its not funny. It might be the best for all that the ATO come thru and take the joint apart, I can tell you that all who were on the board last year will be made unfit to hold public office!!
And the fines! My good Lord, it will cripple the comp. Thanks Twoat! You've been exposed for the fraud that you have been.

We are wasting our time, Nothing will come from any of this dribble and boobla.. Lets throw the ball up the air and let the umpire yell "PLAY ON"

" We are wasting our time" My good God!! This is not 'dribble and bootlaces" this is fact!
You must be on the Board?? Okay, lets move on.
Has an Umpires advisor been appointed??
I believe not, Position still advertised on website but in saying that they have not updated the Board Contact list on the website still has old committee members. Small things like this need be actioned

Would not expect a big payout for Carter if he only had "five days to run on his contract."

Seriously though, if you are so concerned regarding these issues, how about you voice them in a formal letter to the NMCA board and provide a copy to each NMCA club so that they can see that your concerns are adequately addressed and any investigations take place. Ranting on this forum will not achieve anything other than continue to bring the competition into disrepute.

I have Rosebank going Back to Back winners, With Olympic colts staring down the barrel of relegation. I'm unsure how much the NHFC affect will come into play, maybe more support / fill ins for their Reserve side.

Would not expect a big payout for Carter if he only had "five days to run on his contract."

Seriously though, if you are so concerned regarding these issues, how about you voice them in a formal letter to the NMCA board and provide a copy to each NMCA club so that they can see that your concerns are adequately addressed and any investigations take place. Ranting on this forum will not achieve anything other than continue to bring the competition into disrepute.
Damage to reputation. Sky is the limit when it comes compensation. I dont think you people live in he real world. You cant behave/act inappropriately & expect to get away with it. Not any more.

Damage to reputation. Sky is the limit when it comes compensation. I dont think you people live in he real world. You cant behave/act inappropriately & expect to get away with it. Not any more.

Ah you're back zamps! The folks let you back on the wifi I see.....
Before they change the password on you again I'll fill you in on a couple of things.

Missing GST?
the comp isnt registered for GST doesn't have to be as a not for profit organisation the comp can turnover 150k without being registered so I doubt there would be any missing....

Blank cheques?
Do you really think Gids would be writing blank cheques? As treasurer he is liable for the cheques , the books have been signed off and audited as they are every year!
Who did the audit? Robert Young (life member)

Maybe you should ask your club president or secretary if you can look at the annual report it may answer I few of your questions.

Who were those 2 clubs wanting to leave again?

I have Rosebank going Back to Back winners, With Olympic colts staring down the barrel of relegation. I'm unsure how much the NHFC affect will come into play, maybe more support / fill ins for their Reserve side.
Rivergum will bounce back this year. Rosebank played out of their skins to beat them last year. Lalor to drop off. Holy trinity will be around the mark again. Socials will drop off and Heidelberg west should go well first year up.

Dear oh dear paul. Your lame attempts at trying to justify the goings on with the finance dept are pathetic. Try Asking the treasurer some detailed questions yourself. So what happens to gst when you go over the amount. Duh!!
Plenty of blank chqs have been haned over. Try investigating that for yourself. You may begin to quiver. Best thing you could do is wake up to what has been going on. waky waky.
Why dont you guys get fair dinkum & send in a forensic auditor. Now that would be an illuminating experience.
Im sure those findings may find people in some barney rubble.. .............farm is on fire

The major concern here is 90% of the talk is regarding all stuff none here really has any insight too, All name calling behind fake logins.

Lets chat onfield.

As I said last year when Joel was mentioned to have joined them, NBR will win it.
If they haven't lost anyone then it is theirs to lose this year.
It's as simple as that.

Back