Nmca 2017/18

YOU mentioned 4 not me.
We have Joe , Sam, Rohan, Satchin, Sunvir, Joel, Jamil, Chucky, Allery, and Aj.
All under 26.....
But if it helps you sleep at night then we'll stick with only 4.

Hey Flick87 what club are you from???
Dont forget the wicky keeper with the long surname, quite handy palyer as well.

Mr flick i dont believe that the kooks have any juniors of note to speak about. I be feeling some sour curry still in your mouth.. intersting times ahead in this league. I understanding mr cory playing at the kookies next year. You boys still relying on the older heads. Imagining if mr alex J was to shift.
Shut up harsha all you do is talk rubbish. Mr altis has signed every year according to you.

I didn't say 4, someone posted there were 4 young players in some program? And I asked who they were? Take a chill pill guys.

It's all good mate im just letting you in on some facts about my club.
There is alot of crap being posted.
What club are you affiliated with ???

BREAKING NEWS::
Srilankin opening bowler has made a deal to play along side his older brother down at lalor. This will make it an interesting year!

Paul collingwood must be off the grid. Havent heard from him in a while. He must out of wifi range. Probs asked some questions & discovered whats been going down. Farms on fire.

There's not much point asking questions since you don't provide any answers. I asked what evidence you have about funds being moved and you tell me to do my own research. It was your claim, back it up. I asked about people being paid without permission. No answer. You claim BA is being paid still. Evidence? None. You claim LS is being paid. So what? She probably gets an honorarium. And fair enough too. You can be quite sure it won't be enough to retire on. You've been asked repeatedly who the two clubs are that are thinking of leaving, as you claim. No answer. You've claimed the ATO will be coming after us. The ATO have nothing to do with sporting clubs and associations. You do a lot of talking without bothering about any facts, as far as I can see.
Hey deano, get out from under the rock you live under. If you reckon ato have nothing to do with sportings clubs you've reached another level of stupidity. Ya dont reckon ato dont know "sporting clubs/assoc" can be used as a front. Not saying thats the case here, however ato are reqd to oversee all entities & financials need to be disclosed. Ever heard of the black economy. ba has received payt this year. Ls paid, what ya mean "so what". So according to you because the payt isnt big enough to retire on we all just let it go. Hasn't some shield been named after her. That should be enough. Why doesn't comp help the struggling clubs some way rather than offer junkets to board members. Give it a spell. This is looking more & more like the titanic.

Paul collingwood must be off the grid. Havent heard from him in a while. He must out of wifi range. Probs asked some questions & discovered whats been going down. Farms on fire.
Thanks for your concern zampa but I'm still hear stupid, been busy doing this little thing called work no doubt funding your dole cheque whilst I'm at it.

Still waiting on two big mouths to back up the BS with any sort of facts, anything will do.

Any news on those 2 clubs Adam? I mean shit you're not even switched on enough to throw 2 names out there.

A little insight to all who thought that the ex pres and board did everything above board.. And to those who thought and still think the sun shines out of his arse. To those who thought that we are being run by the book, ( Wrong).
Mediation between Brett and nmca Monday night.. R. Young mediator. So pls tell me that why if all done correctly, has Brett been reimbursed for 300+ for not umpiring and also had now been given opportunity to re apply for position, which I think he will get back..Because it was done outside constitution. According to my source mediator not happy how things are being run.
L.Smith has done a remarkable job with the women's cricket, but believes she should have access to NMCA funds to do what she wants, and mind u has got away with it under the old board. Allegations that she requires full access to account/accounts.. I think that there should be a EGM held for all to ask wtf is going on, and what's our money being spent on..
Coincidentally B.A and P.C stepping down in same year.. Run and hide. Heat is on now..
What u actually realise, that what was done in MRP was all wrong.. If I was clubs who paid a bond etc and didn't get it back, I'd be asking for all monies back. Needs a overhaul. Glen will have to piece together a mess left behind
By his mate..
Also you have to submit reports to ato.. Things have to be above board otherwise they can and will be audited.. I think comp needs help Establishing what's right or wrong.. Need a clean up.. Say whatever u want but proof is in the pudding.. Comp has been run by certain people not for benefit of comp, but for themselves. Power got to their heads. Brett is proof of this..
Ollie better watch himself, apparently board members not happy with him already. What cause he is one person finally doing something for us clubs.. Wrong person got elected for presidential role.. My opinion..

Last edited:
A little insight to all who thought that the ex pres and board did everything above board.. And to those who thought and still think the sun shines out of his arse. To those who thought that we are being run by the book, ( Wrong).
Mediation between Brett and nmca Monday night.. R. Young mediator. So pls tell me that why if all done correctly, has Brett been reimbursed for 300+ for not umpiring and also had now been given opportunity to re apply for position, which I think he will get back..Because it was done outside constitution. According to my source mediator not happy how things are being run.
L.Smith has done a remarkable job with the women's cricket, but believes she should have access to NMCA funds to do what she wants, and mind u has got away with it under the old board. Allegations that she requires full access to account/accounts.. I think that there should be a EGM held for all to ask wtf is going on, and what's our money being spent on..
Coincidentally B.A and P.C stepping down in same year.. Run and hide. Heat is on now..
What u actually realise, that what was done in MRP was all wrong.. If I was clubs who paid a bond etc and didn't get it back, I'd be asking for all monies back. Needs a overhaul. Glen will have to piece together a mess left behind
By his mate..
Also you have to submit reports to ato.. Things have to be above board otherwise they can and will be audited.. I think comp needs help Establishing what's right or wrong.. Need a clean up.. Say whatever u want but proof is in the pudding.. Comp has been run by certain people not for benefit of comp, but for themselves. Power got to their heads. Brett is proof of this..
Ollie better watch himself, apparently board members not happy with him already. What cause he is one person finally doing something for us clubs.. Wrong person got elected for presidential role.. My opinion..
Oh my, all these rumours having some merit after all. Alot of untoward happenings. I think the people being in charge are in some hot curry. The fact that a mediator is involved is somewhat concerning. Why did this issue take so long to Resolve. Ex president obviously had something against this ump advisor. To be sacked during gf week would suggest something of criminal nature must have taken place. Obviously not. A huge miscarriage of justice has taken place. Ump advisor has had reputation smeared like a calcutta sewer. Maybe grounds for legal proceedings after all. I think maybe big Vik should be in charge of board. Looks like to many favours for compratiots here. I smelling a big rat. Maybe complete cleanout required. I dont think the board are united. Too much behind scenes activity. I think we're crooked!!

That would be great corporate governance giving the Treasurer SOLE ACCESS to the bank accounts :thumbsu: That has never cause any issues in the past... Wombat if you want an EGM don't shout on here. Get out there and bloody make it happen if you and your club feel so strongly about it! Too many people just happy to sit back and take pot shots and not take any actual action... in doing so you are just like the rest that you keep complaining about. Write an official letter to the Pres and Vice Pres and let us know how you go. They will be obligated to act on it if there is substance to your claims!

That would be great corporate governance giving the Treasurer SOLE ACCESS to the bank accounts :thumbsu: That has never cause any issues in the past... Wombat if you want an EGM don't shout on here. Get out there and bloody make it happen if you and your club feel so strongly about it! Too many people just happy to sit back and take pot shots and not take any actual action... in doing so you are just like the rest that you keep complaining about. Write an official letter to the Pres and Vice Pres and let us know how you go. They will be obligated to act on it if there is substance to your claims!
No worries shane, "write a letter to the president & they will act accordingly". Just the way they acted accordingly with the Carter saga. Prez puts his own slant on things, cherry picks the details & all the seat warmers on the board agree only to be exposed 4 months later by an independent mediator. You guys have no fkn idea. This comp is fkd due the morons that have run it over the past years.

Back