Nmca 2017/18

Wow talking to yourself again wombat, think it's time to lay off the bottle or switch to light beer.
AJ to thomastown and you expect us to believe the rest of your dribble, lol.
Get some sleep or something your talking shit!

Anyway.......

My predictions are for 2017 / 2018 are as follows;
Jika
1 - Rosebank
2 - HT
3 - Rivergum
4 - Lalor

Relegation - Keon Park or Colts.

Quick
1 - Baseballers
2 - Chargers
3 - Bundoora Park
4 - Druids

Kelly all Cobras.

Anyway.......

Jika
1 - Rosebank
2 - HT
3 - Rivergum
4 - Lalor

Quick
1 - Baseballers
2 - Chargers
3 - Bundoora Park
4 - Druids

Kelly all Cobras.
I like your predictions in Jika.
Rosebank by a street for me!!!

Anyway.......

Jika
1 - Rosebank
2 - HT
3 - Rivergum
4 - Lalor

Quick
1 - Baseballers
2 - Chargers
3 - Bundoora Park
4 - Druids

Kelly all Cobras.
Probably have lalor dropping out of the 4. Rivergum could drop out to. Heidelberg west will make the 4

Oh my, all these rumours having some merit after all. Alot of untoward happenings. I think the people being in charge are in some hot curry. The fact that a mediator is involved is somewhat concerning. Why did this issue take so long to Resolve. Ex president obviously had something against this ump advisor. To be sacked during gf week would suggest something of criminal nature must have taken place. Obviously not. A huge miscarriage of justice has taken place. Ump advisor has had reputation smeared like a calcutta sewer. Maybe grounds for legal proceedings after all. I think maybe big Vik should be in charge of board. Looks like to many favours for compratiots here. I smelling a big rat. Maybe complete cleanout required. I dont think the board are united. Too much behind scenes activity. I think we're crooked!!
I stated 2 months ago what was happening. U all thought that It was bullshit and all here say.. My source is spot on the money.. All coming out now about ex pres, and board.. Allegedly Ollie went after Vik last night with a verbal barrage and Vik was told where the door was.. Don't know how true but Paul Lewis and Vik have now both submitted their resignations.. Holy ********!!!!

A little insight to all who thought that the ex pres and board did everything above board.. And to those who thought and still think the sun shines out of his arse. To those who thought that we are being run by the book, ( Wrong).
Mediation between Brett and nmca Monday night.. R. Young mediator. So pls tell me that why if all done correctly, has Brett been reimbursed for 300+ for not umpiring and also had now been given opportunity to re apply for position, which I think he will get back..Because it was done outside constitution. According to my source mediator not happy how things are being run.
L.Smith has done a remarkable job with the women's cricket, but believes she should have access to NMCA funds to do what she wants, and mind u has got away with it under the old board. Allegations that she requires full access to account/accounts.. I think that there should be a EGM held for all to ask wtf is going on, and what's our money being spent on..
Coincidentally B.A and P.C stepping down in same year.. Run and hide. Heat is on now..
What u actually realise, that what was done in MRP was all wrong.. If I was clubs who paid a bond etc and didn't get it back, I'd be asking for all monies back. Needs a overhaul. Glen will have to piece together a mess left behind
By his mate..
Also you have to submit reports to ato.. Things have to be above board otherwise they can and will be audited.. I think comp needs help Establishing what's right or wrong.. Need a clean up.. Say whatever u want but proof is in the pudding.. Comp has been run by certain people not for benefit of comp, but for themselves. Power got to their heads. Brett is proof of this..
Ollie better watch himself, apparently board members not happy with him already. What cause he is one person finally doing something for us clubs.. Wrong person got elected for presidential role.. My opinion..
Are you telling me that if there is an EGM, Ollie could possibly become Numero Uno, The Presidente?

Back