Nmca 2018/19

Don’t see why not.. Rivergum past there best this year!

Tipping a Rosebank vs Holy Trinity grand final

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m actually with you mate. Rivergum past it and rosebank too old.
Holy trinity vs Preston Ycw grand final

Everyone says the same thing about Rosebank every year “they’re too old” and year they love played off in the last 6! Rivergum are definitely not past their best. Holy trinity crumble under pressure and ycw will be lucky to play finals. Rosebank and rivergum granny again.... put your house on it! Top 4 at the end of the year will
Rosebank
Rivergum
Baseballers
Holy trinity or Heidelberg west

Everyone says the same thing about Rosebank every year “they’re too old” and year they love played off in the last 6! Rivergum are definitely not past their best. Holy trinity crumble under pressure and ycw will be lucky to play finals. Rosebank and rivergum granny again.... put your house on it! Top 4 at the end of the year will
Rosebank
Rivergum
Baseballers
Holy trinity or Heidelberg west
Agree. Can't go past experience. Rosebank & Rivergum then daylight. For the sake of the comp I hope someone can challenge. It's getting a little boring.

WOW what a great win by the Parker's. Great reward for all involved who have done the hard yards. Hopefully a few more wins left in the bank. Still a 2 horse race between Rivergum and Rosebank. Noticed Lalor had a win but no Jika shield players in the side. Think my info was rite and they all jumped shipped. Looking forward to see what round 2 has to offer.

Last edited:
The latest denied clearance request on the NMCA website looks interesting...
Wow wee. What has happened to this gentleman. Preston subbies, Cameron, & then back to Keon park. Very strange happenings imho.
I bet he ends up playing for Nbr. Watch this space..........

Does it surprise anyone that since Whitey has pretty much been the senior figure in kp’s first eleven the joint has fallen apart? That guy has no leadership qualities whatsoever. Every other club he’s tried to go to has caught on to the bad smell that follows him and turn him away or he sooks when it doesn’t go his way and leaves.
The Tenuta mafia won’t put up with his shit so doubt he’ll go there and boy oh boy wouldn’t it be hyprocitical of him.... after all he did crucify the Russo boys for years for going to the “enemy”
Interesting to see where he plays

Does it surprise anyone that since Whitey has pretty much been the senior figure in kp’s first eleven the joint has fallen apart? That guy has no leadership qualities whatsoever. Every other club he’s tried to go to has caught on to the bad smell that follows him and turn him away or he sooks when it doesn’t go his way and leaves.
The Tenuta mafia won’t put up with his shit so doubt he’ll go there and boy oh boy wouldn’t it be hyprocitical of him.... after all he did crucify the Russo boys for years for going to the “enemy”
Interesting to see where he plays
I would never take him back if i was Keon Park. All his done is throw mud at them & now wants to return coz he has nowhere to call home. Every one knows he’s wants to play at rosebank..... or so he keeps telling people.

Some interesting results!!! Bundoora Park knocking off Rivergum and YCW easily accounting for Baseballers. Also noticed in Quick that Northern Socials have picked up their first win in over a season.

Preston Ycw the big smokies for this year. Rivergum slowly find their feet, & should have won on weekend if not for one very bad umpire. That umpire should be in E grade, kooks still being a powerful team. Nbr very strong & looking the team to beat. Im wondering what has happened to the trinners? Very bad loss. Alot of new recruits in that team.

I was having a few quiet ones at the grandview over the weekend & the good oil is that the new cockroach at Holy trinity had already lost the dressing room. Apparently too many issues to deal with & is looking to jump ship. Young players hate him & Committee dont like how he goes about things. Everyone’s asking question is he hasn’t much experience in the role. I bet he’s back at rosebank before too long.

I was having a few quiet ones at the grandview over the weekend & the good oil is that the new cockroach at Holy trinity had already lost the dressing room. Apparently too many issues to deal with & is looking to jump ship. Young players hate him & Committee dont like how he goes about things. Everyone’s asking question is he hasn’t much experience in the role. I bet he’s back at rosebank before too long.

Now surely your talking shit... I’d understand hearing humours from players but as if committee members would give you that type of feedback? I call bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask the club, including any committee man if there are issue with the new coach. He’s been told that his approach is to hard & needs to pull up thats why everyone is questioning the appointment. You can call bullshit........
I say take it to the bank....this thing wont work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Back