NMCA 21/22

Since people love court so much these days , name dropping and accusations of credit card misuse (pretty sure comp doesn't have one) probably isn't the best thing to be doing.

Not sure we need personal attacks on here while hiding behind a screen name.

Cant wait to see how the comp is run next year with Camrea/KP lead administration.

Not sure we need personal attacks on here while hiding behind a screen name.

Cant wait to see how the comp is run next year with Camrea/KP lead administration.
Would be surprised if there is a comp at this stage. DVCA BC thread suggests merger talks are gaining momentum. Some suggesting a done deal already.

20yrs ago lol
Get on the front foot and get the great john dieghton back on board.
Everyone can have a camrea love in, and talk about old times.
Maybe we can relocate the photos of the past greats from John hall to burland house so everyone can touch and admire as they walk in for meetings.

20yrs ago lol
Get on the front foot and get the great john dieghton back on board.
Everyone can have a camrea love in, and talk about old times.
Maybe we can relocate the photos of the past greats from John hall to burland house so everyone can touch and admire as they walk in for meetings.
Burland house,😂😂 you are pathetic, its called fish rots @ the head enclosure & we are sure that you are part of it. Enjoy your popcorn

What money will anyone have to work with in terms of running the competition?
Ask one of your mates if you don't know.
Im sure the competition new board will have wonderful fresh ideas to get everything back on track.

I have no mates, this is the only interaction I have with people.

Another weekend of good cricket coming up.

True.

Maybe we can be mates.
Plenty of room in the basement for us to hang out.
Mum would be pleased 2 have the company

Look Lou, without wanting to boast I am pretty popular with the men and woman and not just at the cricket club.
Without trying to be too disrespectful I think you might be a bit too high maintenance for my liking.

Good luck with it all though.

Its about the right time now for the club delegates to nominate their preferred board like it did back 20 yr ago, & get rid of the filth that have ruined it now
The worst run, and incompetent local sporting association and board I have ever come across. An absolute sinking ship run by a bunch of muppets who couldn’t organise a chook raffle at the local bowls club.

We?
Thought you had no affiliation within the comp.

Im all for having an online alias but at least stay consistent with ur story.
You can call me we, us, them & even you if you like, you just got to love an under dog, triumph over the competition, don't you, what's more intresting is do YOU know how competition got this so wrong. It sounds like a total debacle, but no one seems to want to answer the question. Why?

Back