NMCA 21/22

With the joke that is the bye in Jika Shield, it’s a bit rough to select a Jika Shield regular in your 2nds and rout the opposition.
Camrea look like they played 2 players usually in their ones side. If my club’s seconds had their 1sts players available due to that joke of a bye, I reckon they would’ve played more than 2. Helps with form and continuing to play. Whaddya want them to do? Not play anyone? Or maybe you want to choose who they play? It’s the same comp and this is down to B Grade not F Grade. What a whinge.

Camrea look like they played 2 players usually in their ones side. Helps with form and continuing to play. Whaddya want them to do? Not play anyone? Or maybe you want to choose who they play? It’s the same comp and this is down to B Grade not F Grade. What a whinge.

How good of them to only play 2 ......Considering its and actual rule that they can only play two of them.....I'm sure given the chance the whole team would've played.

"If my club’s seconds had their 1sts players available due to that joke of a bye, I reckon they would’ve played more than 2."

Your club? You mean camrea

How good of them to only play 2 ......Considering its and actual rule that they can only play two of them.....I'm sure given the chance the whole team would've played.

"If my club’s seconds had their 1sts players available due to that joke of a bye, I reckon they would’ve played more than 2."

Camrea still living rent free in your head aren’t they? You need some help.

Maybe baseballers could have used it as an opportunity to dig in and blood some of their 2s players against a better quality player to help fill out the depth or lack there of in the 1s…instead they folded like a deck chair.

While u guys argue of the same ol stuff, Ill look at the weekend just gone.

Jika

Trinners look in no danger against a disappointing Baseballers who had it all to play for.

KP will push for a very handy 10pts after Mcswain chases a 100. Hopefully cobras can show a lil fight in 2nd dig

Rivergum look in pole position against OI.
Max will hold the key if OI are any chance of an upset

Quick

Dennis look to have enough to beat FV.
Sparrow to make light work of that batting line up

Strathy are in a spot of bother against Bellfield
Venables will need 2 get 40 of the 75 left of they are any chance of unlikely victory

Donath again flexed their muscle against trinners & should get the 6pts to hold top spot

Cameron with the early declaration against Fairfield but were unable to get the breakthrough.
With slim top 4 chance on the line, they just have 2 get job done or big questions will be asked down there

Kelly

OI in box seat against a disappointing Rivergum.
2 late wickets keep kooks alive but they don't have enough runs on the board

WP will be chasing outright points against PH.
The boys from base camp will only get worse in 2nd innings one would think

Socials should account for IM with ease to cement a spot in top 4 with 2 to play.

Maybe baseballers could have used it as an opportunity to dig in and blood some of their 2s players against a better quality player to help fill out the depth or lack there of in the 1s…instead they folded like a deck chair.
Or maybe if they had all there players available. Absolutely ridiculous playing park cricket on a long weekend. The result may of been different

I couldn’t agree more Lou it’s going to be interesting .
I’ll tell what else is interesting!!
I was fortunate enough to be at the Aus open final last night with the wife.
We just happened to have seats next to an old Jika/Nmca player/board member not from my club .
We spoke about cricket among other topics,
To my disbelief I was told there’s a current board member I won’t mention names cause it’s a sensitive subject.

This board member was overseas holidaying using the Nmca credit card, which then had to be canceled by executive board members when made aware of the misuse of the Nmca credit card in a foreign country.
But this gets better the board member called from the overseas location furious the card had been canceled .

We had a good chat and night together a lot more was spoken about not just Cricket dramas .
I only thought this was interesting cause I read a couple of comments referring to an Nmca credit card.
I didn’t think the comp ever had one,
It would make sense too have one though if used responsible and honestly .

(if all the rumours are true)
I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s the last Nmca season Lou, abuse of power zero transparency questionable integrity.
If all the rumours are true there just might be too much damage done unfortunately.
Gee, the momentum keeps building on this one. The story is corroborated via multiple sources. Anything in common with not feeling comfortable walking dogs down at John Hall do you know?

Fai

Fair assumption. Do you know someone on the selection committee down at Camrea?

I wouldnt have thought so.
I choose my friends more wisely then that
Ahhhhh of course, the Association’s white knight. So tell us muscles, why’d you amend your original message? You are a deadset pea heart. If you had any friends, you’d be paying for them and we know that Camrea don’t pay any rent for the space they occupy in ya head, so ya got no cash either.

Back