NMCA 21/22

No you’re joking I can’t believe that the crusaders at the Nmca would allow that to happen!!!
They don't condone violence so I’d expect them to be heavy handed in the penalty process .(judging by history this will take months)
I happened to visit the Rumour mill through the week and I wasn’t disappointed
The wheels are falling off a Jika house there dropping like flies apparently.
Can easily judge the character of an individual when the ship start to sink.
where’s the life boat 😂😂😂
Should have thought of that before you blew a hole in the hull !!!!!

No you’re joking I can’t believe that the crusaders at the Nmca would allow that to happen!!!
They don't condone violence so I’d expect them to be heavy handed in the penalty process .(judging by history this will take months)
I happened to visit the Rumour mill through the week and I wasn’t disappointed
The wheels are falling off a Jika house there dropping like flies apparently.
Can easily judge the character of an individual when the ship start to sink.
where’s the life boat 😂😂😂
Should have thought of that before you blew a hole in the hull !!!!!
Shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic

Probably too gun shy of being taken to court

Probably too gun shy of being taken to court
Well that didn't take long, 1 week later the awareness for mental health & you showed your true colors you coward, you sound like the same flog that runs his mouth off on the NMCA radio show & makes a nice old prick of himself, or just maybe you are that flog.

By the way you still haven't answered why you deleted your post couple of weeks ago, but that's how a coward goes about his business. Great role model that you are, keep going champ you must feel on top of the NMCA MACHINE👏👏👏

Well n truly barking up the wrong tree there champ, if I was in charge I'd be happy to spend 100k not 30 to insure members of the comp we're safe from people hitting them with the old double scoop
This would be the same moron that would spend $100k on losing battles. You’d be lucky to be able to scratch 10 cents together nuffie. Might be time to hit the showers and turn off the lights egg. You’re well and truly cooked. Every post you’ve made in the past 6 months has been about as on point as the NMCA’s transparency.

Hats off to the northern socials cricket club for securing a spot in the Jack Kelly finals. After a rough start they really got it together and put some great sides to the sword. A truly remarkable and courageous effort. They will make a documentary about this some day.

Back