NMCA 21/22

You and your simple mate Shane wouldn't know shit from clay.
You are probably right we dont but you cant answer a simple Question that he asked....... just a simple Yes or No to the following that was asked
Has Camrea Cricket Club lodged an application to join the DVCA for next season?

You are probably right we dont but you cant answer a simple Question that he asked....... just a simple Yes or No to the following that was asked
Has Camrea Cricket Club lodged an application to join the DVCA for next season?

NO application has been lodged.
The puppet master lies and the sheep keep following.

The Nuffies are up an about today Mr L oiling the wheels on the propaganda Machine this morning,
captain Nuffie spreading lies between yourself and Lenore Mr L I can’t decided who the bigger parasite is .
Don’t let the truth get In the way of a good story,
must be the Motto at the Nmca .

The board is now in mental discrinegration stage, it permunates right through the whole lot of them, to say are you sure there is an investigation is hilarious, mind you it happened 4 weeks ago, let put the facts out there, the weak board asked the 2 clubs to sort it out, so let's just say they didn't want any bare of it, the Dennis cc decided to self impose a 2 week suspension, how appropriate just in time for his return for finals .
Again weak leadership & still no one is accountable, GO FIGURE.
Sleep well sunshine , with the bridge burning & the ship sinking its just about all over & thank God for that.
Seems the new Board member has demanded some further review of this matter . Watch this space

Hahaha you reckon I need a bat I don't think so champ but anyway I didn’t expect anything else from you.
You spineless parasite using that as your excuse hahahaha dead set pathetic but that’s you all over champ .
Tell you what you come pay me a visit if it makes you more comfortable bring a bat and I’ll give you the first swing you parasite

Rivergum to choke another finals series and go out in straight sets?
Barring the slip up on the weekend, they have been clearly the best side all year Rivergum. In all honesty they should be $1.05 to beat Camrea this week on their home deck. Would not want to go out in straight sets again. The spotlight is well and truely on.

Barring the slip up on the weekend, they have been clearly the best side all year Rivergum. In all honesty they should be $1.05 to beat Camrea this week on their home deck. Would not want to go out in straight sets again. The spotlight is well and truely on.
Yes, very interesting.
The club that has actually applied for entry to the DVCA (Rivergum) v the club that hasn't applied for entry to the DVCA (Camrea).
The radio shock jock wouldn't dare mention this. By the way radio shock jock, they tell me you're an expert in what is required to make a successful application to the DVCA, something along the lines of what is required on the resume?
Whilst you and your fellow board members were trying to destroy our club and we couldn't play, we decided to loan out some of our players to DVCA clubs.
I suggest you go look at the performances of those individuals.
A key part of a good resume are references, the two DVCA clubs that received the Camrea players are glowing about the boys.

I suggest you go look at the performances of those individuals.
A key part of a good resume are references, the two DVCA clubs that received the Camrea players are glowing about the boys.
Sounds like you'll lose a couple of players next year if that's the case, bankers will have the cheque book out.......
We've heard the same rumours about Rivergum for 20yrs and they're still here.

Back