Krstitovic
Wood
Marsh
Wegener
Tomaras
Flinn
and for Baseballers
Sortino looks only the standout

daniel sinnott will be the stand out in the comp played hatch with the kid and he can play!!

Re: NMCA Juniors

watch and find out, not too many this week, but in the near future, a few should be coming back.

breeno;274459 said:
watch and find out, not too many this week, but in the near future, a few should be coming back.
does any one know the u 16s and 18s northen cowboys squads for 09?

Under 15s div 2 Socials red hot favorites for the flag got the 3 big guns Simmons Love and Brennan accompanied by Niklas and Nteris will be very hard to beat Camrea may be there only threat but get Mikey out early and there in big touble doesnt have much support bar Turnbull and Robinson

Nobody write off the kooks just yet. many tricks up their sleeve. many players to come back, gun players not making scores and been playing with 9 players first few weeks also. No excuses have definately been the worse side both days. As long as they are in the top 4 come finals look out that side has won 3 flags on the trot. I notice the only one writing them off is the same person who said how they were gonna beat them and smash 2 yrs ago in the grand final. come grand final day they werent there because they didnt make it LMAO.

BOP's very strong top 4 batting line up. After that nothing
Bundoora Park over rated as always.
Holy Trinity very solid.
Druids will be in the mix.
Camrae lots of potencial but very hit and miss.
Dont even worry about Cameron.
Keon Park were made to look good by the kooks.

Opinions on the best 5 bats and bowlers in the comp?

Aparently the Cobras made a fair few on the big ground at barling and Mark Krstitovic made a 100 the made 210 i think after 48

Egg;275040 said:
Nobody write off the kooks just yet. many tricks up their sleeve. many players to come back, gun players not making scores and been playing with 9 players first few weeks also. No excuses have definately been the worse side both days. As long as they are in the top 4 come finals look out that side has won 3 flags on the trot. I notice the only one writing them off is the same person who said how they were gonna beat them and smash 2 yrs ago in the grand final. come grand final day they werent there because they didnt make it LMAO.

BOP's very strong top 4 batting line up. After that nothing
Bundoora Park over rated as always.
Holy Trinity very solid.
Druids will be in the mix.
Camrae lots of potencial but very hit and miss.
Dont even worry about Cameron.
Keon Park were made to look good by the kooks.

Opinions on the best 5 bats and bowlers in the comp?

Bundoora park over rated as always?
would love to know your thinking behind that cause they will defiently be contenders towards finals time.

top 5 bats
Ryan Newell
Greg Maratos
Ricky Halabi
Jesse Hrivtovski
Corey Altis

top 5 bowlers
Corey Altis
Zac watkins
Daniel Sansonetti
Sam Russo
Daniel Fox

Greg Maratos freak bat.... but loves to flick everything from outside off to leg.. Pasino has had a good start to the season but dies off in the end of a season thats coming from a team mate of his... So far who u guys have said is the best bowler in the comp from watching him he bowls very short....

Bundy Park get your hand off it newell...you are the most over rated player in the comp... you give a shit load of chances & have a cry wen u go out..

Keon Pork shit i mean Park wat can i say about u kids....waiting for mr jika to come back from his toe injury more lyk his broken heart..S Russo leading that team is a joke that is until brother joey comes back...

Cameron....oh my god thats all i will say

Camera Taipans i dunno wat 2 say about them...few trophy boys....bowlers thinking he is shoaib ahktar...1 boy who reckons he is a superstar but 1 problem doesnt no how to use those things on the end of his legs...

Preston Druids... Mistoui thats all i can say your a superstar champ... why dont ya go back to Preston were ur team mates loved you MR FISH BOWL HEAD....

Riverscum....Juzzi DiBattista has a look a like playing....

mrjika09;275401 said:
Greg Maratos freak bat.... but loves to flick everything from outside off to leg.. Pasino has had a good start to the season but dies off in the end of a season thats coming from a team mate of his... So far who u guys have said is the best bowler in the comp from watching him he bowls very short....

Bundy Park get your hand off it newell...you are the most over rated player in the comp... you give a shit load of chances & have a cry wen u go out..

Keon Pork shit i mean Park wat can i say about u kids....waiting for mr jika to come back from his toe injury more lyk his broken heart..S Russo leading that team is a joke that is until brother joey comes back...

Cameron....oh my god thats all i will say

Camera Taipans i dunno wat 2 say about them...few trophy boys....bowlers thinking he is shoaib ahktar...1 boy who reckons he is a superstar but 1 problem doesnt no how to use those things on the end of his legs...

Preston Druids... Mistoui thats all i can say your a superstar champ... why dont ya go back to Preston were ur team mates loved you MR FISH BOWL HEAD....

Riverscum....Juzzi DiBattista has a look a like playing....

u said after round 2 that u had umpired a keon park game that either makes u matt halyburton and justin dibattista himself. seeing that matty has never said a bad word bout any1 in his life. im gonna say its u juzzy. cant believe ur bagging ur own team mates. jelous maybe? ur little bro is a 10 time better cricketer then u will ever be?

yes it is me
but i didnt write this as if u look in this topic
i havent bagged any players at all
and i wouldnt talk about myself saying i have a look a like

Having a look at the round 3 results/ pridictions
Bundoora Park sit in a good position aginst cameron but if cameron get through the 1st 12 overs with no wickets lost it will be an intresting finsh to the game. Bundooras opening pair Sansanetti and Fox will have to bowl good and get bundoora off to a flyer. Cameron will need Whealan and Smith to both make over 50. Bundoora will bring it home in a close 1.

Camrea will need 2 be switched on if the are 2 chase down 250. Greg maratos in form with the bat his killing it. But if Altis, Zakkour, Pham,Venables, Vozindis all get going then it will be intresting. It is a small ground and fast ground and trinity isnt a very strong bowling side so it will depend on how well camrea can bat. Backing an upset for camrea to win and vozinidis and venables to come out and make a score.

Rivergum sit in a 50/50 seat chasing 189 but can bat themselves out of that and do have a return from doug morris. Jesse and doug will have to make runs or else there going to continue with there bad start to the season. Old Pardians to win this 1 but in a tight 1

Druids are in a good position with only chasing 155 and with the keon park attack they should win that. Halabi will have 2 make the runs 1st but. S Russo and Mc cann will have to take wickets early or else it will be a druids win. Druids will win easy

I think there is a better bowler then sam russo or daniel fox sitting in the wings of jika 17s.. Ben Slaverio has been away for a month... but his back & from wat ive heard he is an angry lil boy

Also Mr Jika... if camera taipans r expecting Jordan Venables to get them off to a good start on friday they are kiding themselfs.... coming from an ex team mate he is very over rated that is even if he is lucky enough to be rated.. think his time in the sun was back in the days of u 15s days in div 2...
5 hits this year for 30 runs kid is on fire....
I think Keon Park cant wait to get their hands on him come round 6...

So my opinion....got the talent but just...hasnt got the confidence or consintrastion at the moment...coming back from a broken wrist...seems to wanna protect it alot...

So atm there is a big ? on him....

1 wise man;275546 said:
I think there is a better bowler then sam russo or daniel fox sitting in the wings of jika 17s.. Ben Slaverio has been away for a month... but his back & from wat ive heard he is an angry lil boy
u must just be another kp shitalker use blokes are just dirty that venerbles did goto camrea oh n wat did happen to use on the weekned apparently camrea bet use in a game that use probly thort use had 1 tossers

99 not out!;275421 said:
u said after round 2 that u had umpired a keon park game that either makes u matt halyburton and justin dibattista himself. seeing that matty has never said a bad word bout any1 in his life. im gonna say its u juzzy. cant believe ur bagging ur own team mates. jelous maybe? ur little bro is a 10 time better cricketer then u will ever be?
yer ur not rong mate r u juzzy dibatista is pathetic he has lived in the shadow of his younger bro mikey ppl tell me at that club when hes at traning he struts round saying after he bats n fields hes the michael clark of camrea haha wata joke n i agree have herd things of him baggin his own team mates at camrea

ok random01 its good n all that u can bag me
but y dun u mention ur name and tell me hoo told u all this info

cricketsuperstar;275301 said:
Bundoora park over rated as always?
would love to know your thinking behind that cause they will defiently be contenders towards finals time.

top 5 bats
Ryan Newell
Greg Maratos
Ricky Halabi
Jesse Hrivtovski
Corey Altis

top 5 bowlers
Corey Altis
Zac watkins
Daniel Sansonetti
Sam Russo
Daniel Fox
2 seasons ago the u15 div 1 comp was very similiar bundy park were all talk to how they were gonna beat rivergum in the final bla bla bla. never even made it choked against druids in the semi. very cocky and very over rated. thats why they can talk all they want now but when its comes finals theyre nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back