NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

ok im not into this whole internet garbage but ************ this i can stir the pot though....

ive only seen 3 teams so far in the NMCA JUNIOURS competition and so far ive been let down

all i heard is yeh this bloke is a gun, that bloke is a gun too but pfft everyone is fkn average i reckon...

lets start with camerae...YOU GUYS CANT SLEDGE!!!!!! get that through ur thick heads as an entree... Secondly if you think that corey altis kid is quick and can bowl a little bit then your kidding yourselfves coz there are better bowlers rolling their arms over in U13 div 2....im freaken serious he's shit!!!

next, anyone who reckons that rivergum are shit then ur way off the mark coz clearly one day cricket doesnt count...who play's 24 overs and post's a decent score for one and then bowls half decent.........NO-ONE!!!
Beat Rivergum in a 2 dayer then come speak to me alright

Good Luck who-ever tries to defend themselve's after this post coz u have no hope

circular :P;276123 said:
ok im not into this whole internet garbage but ************ this i can stir the pot though....

ive only seen 3 teams so far in the NMCA JUNIOURS competition and so far ive been let down

all i heard is yeh this bloke is a gun, that bloke is a gun too but pfft everyone is fkn average i reckon...

lets start with camerae...YOU GUYS CANT SLEDGE!!!!!! get that through ur thick heads as an entree... Secondly if you think that corey altis kid is quick and can bowl a little bit then your kidding yourselfves coz there are better bowlers rolling their arms over in U13 div 2....im freaken serious he's shit!!!

next, anyone who reckons that rivergum are shit then ur way off the mark coz clearly one day cricket doesnt count...who play's 24 overs and post's a decent score for one and then bowls half decent.........NO-ONE!!!
Beat Rivergum in a 2 dayer then come speak to me alright

Good Luck who-ever tries to defend themselve's after this post coz u have no hope

ok i already think i no who r u and i think jarrod saw! new to nmca and plays for rivergum obviously and made runs againest camrea so u must think he is shit lol figured you out already mate
your are a dud lol and if im correct how was costing your team last year all there points? and mate trust me i cant wait to see my team play you cause you are a bunch of retards!

ok now first of all this isnt even jarrod saw but u can think whatever you want to think coz thinking doesnt seem to be a strongpoint of ur's...

anyways if u had half a nut u would let me know when rivergum plays your team so then i make sure rivergum really have a light session during the week coz clearly whoever u play for r gunna be terrible judging by the way u wanna talk urselves up

what do u think rivergum only have 1 or 2 players do you.....
good luck to u think that but when the other 9 or 10 players rip u to sheads dont vome ask me for a freaken tissue champ

circular :P;276143 said:
ok now first of all this isnt even jarrod saw but u can think whatever you want to think coz thinking doesnt seem to be a strongpoint of ur's...

anyways if u had half a nut u would let me know when rivergum plays your team so then i make sure rivergum really have a light session during the week coz clearly whoever u play for r gunna be terrible judging by the way u wanna talk urselves up

what do u think rivergum only have 1 or 2 players do you.....
good luck to u think that but when the other 9 or 10 players rip u to sheads dont vome ask me for a freaken tissue champ

lol 9 or 10 players lmao
please mate name them all for me and there qualities

qualities???

seriously dude u just wait and see when all 11 players in Rivergum's U17 div 1 team rips whoever u play for to shreads...

why dont u try and find a few ring ins to play coz i think ur gunan need em ;)

circular :P;276147 said:
qualities???

seriously dude u just wait and see when all 11 players in Rivergum's U17 div 1 team rips whoever u play for to shreads...

why dont u try and find a few ring ins to play coz i think ur gunan need em ;)

i dont need ring ins all my team needs to born and breed jika players no ring ins from dvca. stick to your own league

cricketsuperstar;276148 said:
whateva fat boy jarrod saw lol
i dont need ring ins all my team needs to born and breed jika players no ring ins from dvca. stick to your own league

cricket superstar u are a ************, u reckon ur a keen onlooker?? not good ebnough to compete in a little under 17s comp?? ur all talk mate go back to school and learn something..when u play rivergum next ask them how many premierships they have won in the last 5 years in juniors...im sure jesse hrstovski will have a good answer for ya.. go back in ur hole u ferret

cricketsuperstar;276148 said:

go and ask rivergum especially jesse hrstovski how many premierships he has won in the last 5 years when you play them. he will stick it up you cause u have no idea..go achieve something in life mate

FoUr MoRe;276290 said:
go and ask rivergum especially jesse hrstovski how many premierships he has won in the last 5 years when you play them. he will stick it up you cause u have no idea..go achieve something in life mate

junior premierships mean absolutely nothing!! like to see you win back to back premierships in your first two years playing turf cricket!!

Newbie2009;276086 said:
I will ask our coach to find out about divisions...but one of the guys said that most of the Div1 teams are 2nd year 15s...the other divisions are placed based on club requests, so if you are any good you would want to be in Div 1.

Anyway we have a great team....plenty of batting depth... bowlers who bowl one side of the wicket and a group of brilliant fielders....hey 2 of us have already played 2s this year....thats A reserve....not bad i reckon

yeah, we've got 3 blokes in the 2s but anyway. In my opinion we should be div 1 for sure, based on the team we have, why we aren't, is above my head.

cricketsuperstar;276134 said:
ok i already think i no who r u and i think jarrod saw! new to nmca and plays for rivergum obviously and made runs againest camrea so u must think he is shit lol figured you out already mate
your are a dud lol and if im correct how was costing your team last year all there points? and mate trust me i cant wait to see my team play you cause you are a bunch of retards!

You are obviously a tosser, and you obviously have the intelligence of a monkey. How dare you even contemplate (yes, thats a big word for you) calling a team who has won three premierships in a row a bunch of *******.

Seriously, do you get off on this sledge, how about you let the rivergum boys know your name so they can give you a surprise next time they play you.

By the way, it is not at all funny, calling people a bunch of *******. Think of a better insult brother, because at the moment, your looking like the biggest goose on BigCricket, have fun being a loser.

imported_simmo_;276330 said:
yeah, we've got 3 blokes in the 2s but anyway. In my opinion we should be div 1 for sure, based on the team we have, why we aren't, is above my head.

Politics bro, way above any juniors head.

cricketsuperstar;276321 said:
junior premierships mean absolutely nothing!! like to see you win back to back premierships in your first two years playing turf cricket!!

bet you i have won a better standard premiership than you on turf ..why are you on this forum anyway if u dont play in this league?? stalker? jealousy?

Last warning, cut the personal abuse out. Talk about the league and not about personal stuff. Any more of this rubbish continues the thread is closed up and bans are going to be handed out

Alright guys, as DK said, lets cut it out.

Anyway predictions for:

15s Div 1 and 2.
17s Div 1 and 2.

Also, best 5 bats and Bowlers in each division.

FoUr MoRe;276354 said:
bet you i have won a better standard premiership than you on turf ..why are you on this forum anyway if u dont play in this league?? stalker? jealousy?

I do play in this league actually and i also play turf and this is my 3rd year on turf. cmon mate tell me what premierships that you have won

breeno;276367 said:
Alright guys, as DK said, lets cut it out.

Anyway predictions for:

15s Div 1 and 2.
17s Div 1 and 2.

Also, best 5 bats and Bowlers in each division.

under 17 div 1
Bundoora Park vs Holy Trinity grand final
Bats
Maratos
Newell
Halabi
Hristovski
Dale
Bowlers
Altis
Kael Beaumont
Sansanetti
Fox
Watkins

Under 15 Div 1
Bundoora Park vs Preston Druids grand final
Bats
Brad Fox
Smith
Richard Skok
Blackmore-Moore
Baker

Bowlers
Bromley
Moller
Doddato
Strachen
Smith

Sorry cricket superstar dont agree on your predictions in 17s div 1....
Do not believe will be a bundy park vs holy trinity granny..... atm 17s is the most open comp.... bundy park with ryan newelll playing well...but not getting a big head over how good he thinks he is & how good he really is well there 2 different storys...,holy trinity if maratos leads by example with support from turner,gloster,slaverio,scott atm leading the favourtism 4 17s....Camera taipans,preston druids,keon park,rivergum they are all round even cameron & op's could come from no where....

Halabi not in the best 5 bats in our comp....

& fox is not a gud bowler.... over rated.....

U/17 div 1

Bats-
Hristovski
Maratos
Halabi
Newell
Dale

Bowlers -
Altis
Beaumont
Turner