North A and B 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: North A and B 10/11

southern sledge;379353 said:
I would think he should reading the VTCA rules as Captains are responsible for their players actions.

Thanks mate, already knew the rule. What happens when he's not in the middle, how can he control a player @ the crease?

2time;379354 said:
Thanks mate, already knew the rule. What happens when he's not in the middle, how can he control a player @ the crease?
Thats a fair point but i am led to believe that he was not at the crease but near the boundary.

2time;379354 said:

It's a tuff rule on a captain. Very hard on a batting captain but thems the rules and you would think he would get a suspended sentance

beached as;379089 said:
Fair enough. Lets wait til the tribunal hearing before we say anything else lads.

Moonee Valley. Won outright, lost outright, won outright... like to knoq peoples thoughts on them and their chances of winning the big one?

Interesting one beach.

They must be doing something right to win outright games, but i think they rely on 3 very good batsman if you get them out cheap puts alot off pressure on the rest off them team

Finally - some cricket talk

Who cares about the WC meatheads - they are a rabble and whilst i dont know any of the TL boys, maybe WC came up against a side that refuse to put up whith their sh1t antics...

It seems as though a few sides are beginning to take a hold of B1 and North A -

Outrights dont come along all that often so the Valley should be happy with the big points - is this possibly overstating their position on the ladder though??? They are clear on top by a fair way now...

B1 looks like a race between Aber Park, Abers and Jacana with a surprise in Kingy Baps up the ladder.

At almost the half way mark, I reckon the Valley can hold on and give it a shake in North A and think its a 2 horse race in B1 between Aber Park and Abers - Kingy Baps were flogged against Aber Park - their only real opposition so far, so i dont know if they are as good as the ladder tells us and Jackana cant bat to back up their bowlers... Will be a cracker between Abers and Aber Park this week

Anyone else care to have a crack at who they believe are the front runners

Cover_Drive;379377 said:

Who cares about the WC meatheads - they are a rabble and whilst i dont know any of the TL boys, maybe WC came up against a side that refuse to put up whith their sh1t antics...

Outrights dont come along all that often so the Valley should be happy with the big points - is this possibly overstating their position on the ladder though??? They are clear on top by a fair way now...

B1 looks like a race between Aber Park, Abers and Jacana with a surprise in Kingy Baps up the ladder.

At almost the half way mark, I reckon the Valley can hold on and give it a shake in North A and think its a 2 horse race in B1 between Aber Park and Abers - Kingy Baps were flogged against Aber Park - their only real opposition so far, so i dont know if they are as good as the ladder tells us and Jackana cant bat to back up their bowlers... Will be a cracker between Abers and Aber Park this week

i agree cover drive , u dont rate centrals to be a strong contender for the flag this year like to hear your thoughts,

Cover_Drive;379377 said:

Think M/Valley should finish on top.

M/valley and east Keilor have the hardest run's home out of the top 6. ( My opion others may think otherwise)

f/united will def be there abouts have the easier run home.

St Alban's will click soon prob one of the best teams on paper just not sure if they have all got out on the park together.

J.Markham( T/L ) is in pretty good form with the bat as is J.Bell ( EK) Pereara and Roach (MV) and Jeffery (F/U) i think these guys will go along way in shaping there sides seasons

20/20 Cricket is comming to kinglake December 13th to raise money for the surrounding bushfire effected areas as advertised on ABC and SEN radio.teams participating will be kinglake, marysville, flowerdale, strathuwen and yarra glen.Day starts at 830 until 6 with lots of entertainment, music and give aways, signed cricket gear from the Australian test side and a chance to win a meet and great session with the australian players after there morning warm up session on boxing day.bacon and egg rolls in the morning to BBQ at lunch with full open bar!looking to get a massive crowd with special guest apperances.
Come up for the Day to Support and Enjoy some Country 20/20 Cricket.

7/564;379359 said:
Interesting one beach.

They must be doing something right to win outright games, but i think they rely on 3 very good batsman if you get them out cheap puts alot off pressure on the rest off them team

i think you might find m/valley have more than 3 good players, you cant win outright on the back of just 1 or 2 guys and they should finish top but i still think st albans and east keilor will play off in the big one..

abber park by a long long way in b1

7/564;379392 said:
Think M/Valley should finish on top.

M/valley and east Keilor have the hardest run's home out of the top 6. ( My opion others may think otherwise)

f/united will def be there abouts have the easier run home.

St Alban's will click soon prob one of the best teams on paper just not sure if they have all got out on the park together.

J.Markham( T/L ) is in pretty good form with the bat as is J.Bell ( EK) Pereara and Roach (MV) and Jeffery (F/U) i think these guys will go along way in shaping there sides seasons

Despite having easy run home FU batting hangs around T jeffery and in bowling same story there as well too much on him and might cost them in crucial one it seems. T Jeffrey very good bat but if FU depends on his bowling hard to see them big games specially finals. He bowls spin damage might be done by the time he takes bowl.

7/564;379359 said:
Interesting one beach.

they have got something going for them. have scored most runs so far and have taken most wickets in 5 rounds so they must be doing something right but for me still St Albans is the team. East Keilor is another one. St Albans got to get their act together quickly.

Uncle Windows;379435 said:
Interested in your thoughts on the skipper controlling things in the field!

PS. This is what a cocraoch looks like

cockroach - Google Search

and

Curry recipes - search - Taste.com.au should be of assistance to some of your players

Trying to stir the pot are we Uncle Windows? Maybe you should talk to your captain and ask what he thinks of it. From the information passed on to me he didn't take the view of the player.

And the incident you are talking about happened after play had ceased, not in the field.

phil crea;379383 said:
i agree cover drive , u dont rate centrals to be a strong contender for the flag this year like to hear your thoughts,

Let me get this straight: you agree with Cover Drive's assessment of Werribee Centrals as a rabble? Quite an admission, one would think.

beached as;379485 said:
Trying to stir the pot are we Uncle Windows? Maybe you should talk to your captain and ask what he thinks of it. From the information passed on to me he didn't take the view of the player.

And the incident you are talking about happened after play had ceased, not in the field.

no need to take the bait beach. Sour grapes maybe.

should be some interesting games this games always a big game last one before x-mas can make and break sides.

Any news on points between T/L and W/C?

Sober Symonds;379490 said:
Let me get this straight: you agree with Cover Drive's assessment of Werribee Centrals as a rabble? Quite an admission, one would think.

lets talk cricket all the other things are just bullshit , i am amased no one rates centrals this year to be a contendor for the flag

phil crea;379575 said:
lets talk cricket all the other things are just bullshit , i am amased no one rates centrals this year to be a contendor for the flag

I have sat back long enough now without making comment on the weekends events. A lot of people on here who come across as Werribee boys are trying to defend the events of Saturday saying that it was all ok because the umpire sorted out the situation and we should have moved on. What a joke. How can anybody make that statement. Whether it was a punch or a shove is irrelevent.

I am all for playing the game as hard as you like, with sledgeing right up there as part of the game without crossing any boundaries, however when that boundary is crossed and becomes physical in a game of cricket, it is inexcusable. I for one will not be allowing my son to play against werribee if that situation ever arises due to the events on Saturday. I do not want my on witnessing that or being bullied for a game of cricket. It's not on. Intimidate with sledgeing Yes, cross the boundary NO. Werribee are forging a great reputation to stepping over the mark over the past few years and Phil for one seems to be loving it. It's a joke.

On a final note, Phil can you please stop using this website to try and get motivation for your squad. Enough with the leading questions, "So you don't rate werribee, etc etc etc" It's becoming a bore and I for one are thankful we have already played you this year. It was a real experience. But as usual, the blokes who played cricket that day actually won the game.

phil crea;379575 said:

When your mob carries on the way it does i don't think anyone really gives a rats about W/C's finals aspirations. If your happy as coach Phil in the way your team conducts itself & your happy to put your name to it why would you care what others think.... By all the posts i've read by other people about W/C it seems no one really cares except you.

A question for you Phil, does your President know about this site???

phil crea;379575 said:

Who was the Werribee Centrals player that was involved and now suspended by the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back