North A and B 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: North A and B 10/11

phil crea;379575 said:
lets talk cricket all the other things are just bullshit , i am amased no one rates centrals this year to be a contendor for the flag

phil no need to rate W/C because you don't deserve to be rated and the club is always known for wrong reasons rather than good resons i.e. they got good batsman, playing well as a team, good bunch of cricketers or blokes and it all starts from you so called senior cricketer.

phil crea;379575 said:
lets talk cricket all the other things are just bullshit , i am amased no one rates centrals this year to be a contendor for the flag

you got two guys who have scored more than 62 runs for the season so far and in North A1 your team has scored least amount of runs so how can you expect people to rate W/C. there are stats posted by VTCA go and check stats and facts before you reply or decide to post anything because half of the time it doesn't make sense.

Sober Symonds;379490 said:
Let me get this straight: you agree with Cover Drive's assessment of Werribee Centrals as a rabble? Quite an admission, one would think.

Phil I am not going to feed your massive ego by continually discussing your club beyond this comment. WC are a rabble in the way they carry themselves and in the way they behave. I have voiced my opinion on this previously so enough said. In an onfield capacity, you are middle of the road at best; and that's with Ed at full tilt. He carries your side week in week out.

When will you wake up to yourself mate - you and your troublemakers aren't that good!

beached as;379485 said:
Trying to stir the pot are we Uncle Windows? Maybe you should talk to your captain and ask what he thinks of it. From the information passed on to me he didn't take the view of the player.

And the incident you are talking about happened after play had ceased, not in the field.

Incidents after play ceases are okay?

So there was an incident after play, please enlightened us all, what happened?

I am not stirring the pot, i was told EK was interested in a couple of topics, I am merely helping foind the answers you seek.

Cover_Drive;379655 said:
Phil I am not going to feed your massive ego by continually discussing your club beyond this comment. WC are a rabble in the way they carry themselves and in the way they behave. I have voiced my opinion on this previously so enough said. In an onfield capacity, you are middle of the road at best; and that's with Ed at full tilt. He carries your side week in week out.

When will you wake up to yourself mate - you and your troublemakers aren't that good!

How can you call werribee centrals trouble makers when the incident envolved a player in his first year at the club and yes phil has played up a few times but not anymore conducted himself very well on the weekend so how can you say the whole side is full of trouble makers if u played at werribee centrals you would know that we have 80 plus players who are all good blokes and all get along

7/564;379550 said:
no need to take the bait beach. Sour grapes maybe.

should be some interesting games this games always a big game last one before x-mas can make and break sides.

Any news on points between T/L and W/C?

looks like the Offshore Paternoster Rig worked.

Sour Grapes please give me a break. Get over yourself.

Uncle Windows;379669 said:
looks like the Offshore Paternoster Rig worked.

Sour Grapes please give me a break. Get over yourself.

Windows what the hell r u on,,,,
u must be the only one understanding ur own posts.....
u trying 2 dazzle us with brilliance or baffle us with bullshit?
u work for the government?
1 strange cat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Crea has his own, unique style of coaching, but in his time at the club has completely turned it around. Spins the ball a mile, and can bat.

There is no use talking about whats going to happen come seasons end, and trying to convince each other who the contenders are, etc, etc. As can be seen by some results so far throughout the season, any team on their day is capable of wining. Still plenty of cricket to be played until the premier is named.

BigCoq;379672 said:
Windows what the hell r u on,,,,
u must be the only one understanding ur own posts.....
u trying 2 dazzle us with brilliance or baffle us with bullshit?
u work for the government?
1 strange cat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do work Federal Govt

The offshore rig is a way of presenting bait

Uncle Windows;379680 said:
I do work Federal Govt

The offshore rig is a way of presenting bait

ur doing well on that front keep trawling away in the bay...
advice steer clear of weribee south might not be happy with the catch. LOL

BigCoq;379683 said:
ur doing well on that front keep trawling away in the bay...
advice steer clear of weribee south might not be happy with the catch. LOL

We had the pleasure of hosting WC already this year.

Terrible eating the brown trout.

twenty 20;379663 said:
How can you call werribee centrals trouble makers when the incident envolved a player in his first year at the club and yes phil has played up a few times but not anymore conducted himself very well on the weekend so how can you say the whole side is full of trouble makers if u played at werribee centrals you would know that we have 80 plus players who are all good blokes and all get along

Ill be very suprised if there is no more posts about WC and there poor play
by the end of the season. Seems to me that things havnt improved on that front. I want to know when someones going to have the courage down there
to say enough is enough. Regardless of how well people say phil is going.

punter 18;379747 said:
Ill be very suprised if there is no more posts about WC and there poor play
by the end of the season. Seems to me that things havnt improved on that front. I want to know when someones going to have the courage down there
to say enough is enough. Regardless of how well people say phil is going.

Last 2 years it was Tulla in Nth A making a name for themselves with bad antics on the field and now we have another lot from NTH B taking their spot.
Tull got their payback in last years finals, alot of clubs were happy with that result. Imagine next year if TULLA get relegated and WC are still in NTH A some model behavious to look forward to, i say bring on Grand United CC of old SCA.

Edrich is an excellent cricketer, when fit easily could be in a SEN div side.
Take him out WC are bottom two side, have 1 maybe 2 OK bats others collapse like a dry sand castle. Just look @ their score cards. Any thing they achieve in NTH A will be special thanks to Edrich. Donno what kind of bloke he's on the field from my memory very quiet dosn't carry on much.

Interseting happening in NTH A with 2 games WC vs Tulla and AH vs EK embroiled in some controversy. Spoken to an AVo palyer, EK blokes on this forum have done well to cover up things so far, UNCLE WINDOWS is poking 'em nicely though, WHY u ask? well only Avo & EK know the reasons for that, blokes like me are going on hearsay.

cachia17;379675 said:
Phil Crea has his own, unique style of coaching, but in his time at the club has completely turned it around. Spins the ball a mile, and can bat.

There is no use talking about whats going to happen come seasons end, and trying to convince each other who the contenders are, etc, etc. As can be seen by some results so far throughout the season, any team on their day is capable of wining. Still plenty of cricket to be played until the premier is named.

hahahahahahahahahahaha i like your sense of humor, You say turned it around what from "a good club to rabble" PLS Cachia 17 if that is your real name

cachia17;379675 said:

Crea couldn't spin a record mate & as far as batting goes lets just say he's a good spinner. Someone in a position of authority down @ W/C really needs to watch the way the Snr 11 conduct themselves & make a stance to right the ship. Maybe Phil should get some tapes of Jim or Chris Wilmott, Dudderidge, Clinnick, Roachy, SBrne, Pricey and players of that ilk & see what a tough cricketer is & how a tough side is created. Those blokes from an outsiders point of view probably weren't/aren't liked but i'll tell ya something by jesus were you in a game when you play/played them. No threats, no abuse & the players followed them by there actions not by being clowns.

southern sledge;379758 said:
I believe the WC player has been deregistered by the VTCA. Both sides will recieve 3points.

If that's True well done to VTCA for the no nonsense attitute towards such acts.

Governing bodies do come in for criticism form time to time but VTCA need to be congratulated when they do things right. Points system jury is out on that but at least the powers to be did something to make things more transparant atleast.

1 more thing i reckon a club should also face the consequences especially if it has a history of bad supporter or player behaviour, the only way they'll learn either play by the rules or take ur bat n ball n go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back