North West Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

cutoverslips46;392869 said:
Cmon Glady Boy - You have been quick to get on here all year and give us an update on what's been happening down at Borough land when things have been going well. It's time to give us and update on what happened yesterday, how the boy's are feeling now & is there any chance they can get themselves up to have a crack next Saturday?

Do ya reckon I think Ive been pretty quiet this year chops, but yeah we still reckon we can win we need to bowl paccoe out within 55 overs to give ourselves a sniff

Gladyboy;392907 said:
Do ya reckon I think Ive been pretty quiet this year chops, but yeah we still reckon we can win we need to bowl paccoe out within 55 overs to give ourselves a sniff

LOL - I wish

How good would it be to see Gladdy chase 200 off 30 overs, The Big Fella Shep Loves the Stage. I'd back him in to get you over the line.

Was the score really 5-7 at one stage?

Gladyboy;392907 said:

anything can happen, cricket is a funny game,

Stringer grand final looks like going down to the wire too.

Gladyboy;392609 said:
Paccoe 8 for 128 at the end of day 1 were 3 for 110 lost 3 for 5 game over.

Damn I wish Taylors were still playing Paccoe are great blokes when we played Taylors there was a genuine hatred mainly because of Shane Lee

GAME OVER ? gee you must be full from having to eat your words.

In all seriousness i think gladdy can still win, best team all year and deserve the flag.

tjs kats;393006 said:
GAME OVER ? gee you must be full from having to eat your words.

In all seriousness i think gladdy can still win, best team all year and deserve the flag.

Youd think Id be embarrassed for calling it over but no I still reckon we will win big boy Rhett Kelly to bowl us to victory then it becomes a one day game and we play on our terms we win. Ultimate optimist maybe I guess we will see.

All the best to you and the boys GBOY, maybe after watching 2 great batting teams score under 150 the comp will play the GRANNY somewhere else next year.

Well bowled trippy and what a tough captains effort by wallace batting for such a long time.

cant wait to watch this sat its going to be ON!

Gladyboy;393202 said:
Youd think Id be embarrassed for calling it over but no I still reckon we will win big boy Rhett Kelly to bowl us to victory then it becomes a one day game and we play on our terms we win. Ultimate optimist maybe I guess we will see.

You have to bowl Pacco out again, I can see Pacco batting all day like they did the first day.

This grand final is the one that got away for Gladdy.

Gladyboy;392907 said:

Sounds like you may have already had a sniff.:eek: I don't care what anyone says, Semi's are the toughest games to win.

Jim Nayzium;393970 said:
Sounds like you may have already had a sniff.:eek: I don't care what anyone says, Semi's are the toughest games to win.

Not sure either side playing struggled in there semi's Jim aka the most popular man in the nWCA.

If I were Paccoe Id be hoping the rain sets in or they might be in a bit of strife

P.S If we do lose Im retiring and naming all the aliases on here as I know who 90% are and you all know it.
Not you Jim not sure who you are

Gladyboy;393202 said:

Gladyboy, now you are really getting desperate. Rhetts are good mate and I can say that I had the pleasure of playing in an A Grade premiership with him but you are clutching at straws if you are relying on Rhetta to bowl you to victory. If anyone's going to do give you a chance, then its Deano.

Heard also that Campbell and Fitzpatrick are heading back to Socials next year.

bomber27;394067 said:
Gladyboy, now you are really getting desperate. Rhetts are good mate and I can say that I had the pleasure of playing in an A Grade premiership with him but you are clutching at straws if you are relying on Rhetta to bowl you to victory. If anyone's going to do give you a chance, then its Deano.

Heard also that Campbell and Fitzpatrick are heading back to Socials next year.

Fitzy yes Danny no

another season finished, Congulations to PVC, a grand old club, winning both there ones and twos. Did not bother to go up to Donnybrook, enjoyed 2 days watching the Vics destroy Queensland in the Shield Final.

Old School;394490 said:
Danny Campbell has told Socials CC that he will be at Socials next season.

Was having a beer with Danny last night at Haddy and he did say he was staying at Gladdy Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back