North West Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

voodoo;394541 said:
fitzpatrick will stay at gladdy as well

word is markham to C/C campbellfield with D VIANNI assistant .

" oldman " can you confirm !

my spy also tell's me few fisty cuffs saterday !!!

can anyone confirm / add to that ??

another season over . well done pacco . big effort knocking of the almighty gladdy ??

can gladdy win one ??

laker's legend;394562 said:

another season over . well done pacco . big effort knocking of the almighty gladdy ??

can gladdy win one ??

Really So D Vianni on the move, $$$ must have run out of KGG for him to coach there.

So what happened on saturday, dont tell gladdy punch on again with themselves, they will kiss and make up, its happened before.

Opening Batsman;394568 said:
Really So D Vianni on the move, $$$ must have run out of KGG for him to coach there.

So what happened on saturday, dont tell gladdy punch on again with themselves, they will kiss and make up, its happened before.

no punch on with gladdy boys .

word is cpl campbellfield boys having a crack at each other.

can anyone confirm / provide some details ?

who won the medal on weekend ???

Im guessing Markham would not go to ccc, he would walk out in 5 mins going from a club like tl and ending up at ccc , also surely viani would not play for another team in the nwca???
glady , taylors, kealba, now camp?? ridiculous if he does.
i could only imagine markham playing at PV or BP

laker's legend;394562 said:

can gladdy win one ??

Markham and vianni to Campbellfield is definately not true !!
also wasnt a couple of CCC boys punching on it was actually 1 CCC player and an ex player!

Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

impressive;395298 said:
Who won comp MVP last night?

Warren Hackney from Sydenham / Hillside.

One of the most boring presentation night I been to, and I been to a few NWCA / VTCA presentation awards.

congratulations to pacoe best side on the day deserves to win as they did!

goodluck in 2010/11 go gladdy! :)

YoungGun;395601 said:
congratulations to pacoe best side on the day deserves to win as they did!

goodluck in 2010/11 go gladdy! :)

young gun

you are back ..

how was the holiday with gladdy boy . daylesford still pictureque as ever ??

you chasing the cash again next year ?

did i hear right . your mate patchy involved in some pugalistic action during g/f ?

very talented man that patchy . showed of his " hammer throw " skill's during a game this year by herling his car keys 65 meters to a target on the roof of the club rooms . centemeter perfect !

that dual between you two earlier in year was spectacular !

Ok guys it that time of year where we get alot of these post.

St Mary’s in the MMVCA are advertising for a Coach/Captain for season 2010/11. To apply click on the following link and then navigate your way to St Mary’s page http://www.cricketvictoria.com.au/page/north_west_metro_region_10.html or you can Private message me on here.

Opening Batsman;395543 said:

One of the most boring presentation night I been to, and I been to a few NWCA / VTCA presentation awards.

The officials could do a lot worse than have Jazzie-O attend such events just as an x-factor.

Opening Batsman;395543 said:

Do tell, it can only improve if the problem/s are known.

Keka was brilliant, Food was OK, Music was great. Were the speeches to long and drawn out? It doesn't help when ignorant people keep interupting the MC though cos they can't hold their grog or when people rock up at 8pm rather than 6.30pm which also holds up proceedings.

Contact me and let me know what you would have done differently.I'd be very interested in listening to you. I have discussed with 300 people and all clubs over the past 3 years to see what the clubs want and don't want.
Everyones opinion is valued and respected.I know who you all are on here and you all know who I am so please let me know your feelings on this. Great that you posted it on here as this is all about cricket but if I don't know what it is you don't like it can't be fixed. :cool:

Sorry Weapons I logged on just for you and forgot to tell you. Cougars Cafe is taking a few months off for renovations so I'll be planning some mighty meals for you and the boys. Make sure you drop in for a meal and a chat any time from September.

cougars cafe;395811 said:
Sorry Weapons I logged on just for you and forgot to tell you. Cougars Cafe is taking a few months off for renovations so I'll be planning some mighty meals for you and the boys. Make sure you drop in for a meal and a chat any time from September.

i see the name cougars cafe and i read........

i think you do too much for the cougars and you need to travel down the wstrn r/r to deer park and we will give you good coin to deliver some of the products you have mentioned this season........im serious too......we will supply the munchies thurs(selection nights)/sat nights and we will give you 5 k........hows that sound........a bonus we have a brand spanking new kitchen so no shutting down over winter months........

pm me if interested;)

all the best

laker's legend;395628 said:
young gun

you are back ..

how was the holiday with gladdy boy . daylesford still pictureque as ever ??

you chasing the cash again next year ?

did i hear right . your mate patchy involved in some pugalistic action during g/f ?

very talented man that patchy . showed of his " hammer throw " skill's during a game this year by herling his car keys 65 meters to a target on the roof of the club rooms . centemeter perfect !

that dual between you two earlier in year was spectacular !

hahahaha not the cougar patchy:confused:........hahahahaha

cougars cafe;395802 said:
Do tell, it can only improve if the problem/s are known.

Keka was brilliant, Food was OK, Music was great. Were the speeches to long and drawn out? It doesn't help when ignorant people keep interupting the MC though cos they can't hold their grog or when people rock up at 8pm rather than 6.30pm which also holds up proceedings.

Contact me and let me know what you would have done differently.I'd be very interested in listening to you. I have discussed with 300 people and all clubs over the past 3 years to see what the clubs want and don't want.
Everyones opinion is valued and respected.I know who you all are on here and you all know who I am so please let me know your feelings on this. Great that you posted it on here as this is all about cricket but if I don't know what it is you don't like it can't be fixed. :cool:

wasnt at the preso this year, however the year b4 was fantastic with kerry okeefe, this years was at the same place wasnt it, anyway over footy already bring on the cricket again.

voodoo;395880 said:
wasnt at the preso this year, however the year b4 was fantastic with kerry okeefe, this years was at the same place wasnt it, anyway over footy already bring on the cricket again.

Yes Voodoo same place and apart from a few guys with very sore heads the next day due to being all inclusive I have found most people did have a great time. As I said Kecka was brilliant worth every cent.

Hope you can make it next year, I thought I had you on the list as attending. My mistake too much going on at the time.

The 2009/10 season has gone now but I started back the next day it is an all year round job not just during October - March.

Agree can't wait til Pre season and then back to the matches.

Let's hope we have some great posts to read once everyone has had their Presentation nights

Hope everyone enjoys their 5 months off.:)

weapons05/06;395826 said:
i see the name cougars cafe and i read........

i think you do too much for the cougars and you need to travel down the wstrn r/r to deer park and we will give you good coin to deliver some of the products you have mentioned this season........im serious too......we will supply the munchies thurs(selection nights)/sat nights and we will give you 5 k........hows that sound........a bonus we have a brand spanking new kitchen so no shutting down over winter months........

pm me if interested;)

all the best

Thanks weapons but I love my club and couldn't go anywhere else after 30 years.:)

whats news in the offseason?

have any teams picked up any new players or heard any rumours about player movements.

macca heading back to buckley park who have picked up a new opening bowler, could be the side to beat this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back