North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Opening Batsman;372619 said:
Where are our friends from CCC?, have not much to say on Carton - Gick punch up, wrestle, whatever you want to call it.

Surely Noddy will plead guilty, surely? When the tribunal case?

His friends are still here and no the tribunal was not last night,the hearing and yes i said hearing is tonight,from what i can gather is the board want to get all witnesses together to sort out what actually happened and if it needs to go to a tribunal.

CCC will go to the hearing tonight and tell the truth about what they saw and who was involved, doesnt really matter if i give you my account on what i saw and what i believe happened as it is only my opinion.
If lies get told tonight and if people say they saw things that they really did not then it might be a different story.
was not good for the game and not good for BOTH teams involved i agree
Noddy might not be the most liked person in the comp but as my dad always told me "IT TAKES 2 TO TANGO".
Will keep everyone up to date

oldman65;372623 said:
His friends are still here and no the tribunal was not last night,the hearing and yes i said hearing is tonight,from what i can gather is the board want to get all witnesses together to sort out what actually happened and if it needs to go to a tribunal.

CCC will go to the hearing tonight and tell the truth about what they saw and who was involved, doesnt really matter if i give you my account on what i saw and what i believe happened as it is only my opinion.
If lies get told tonight and if people say they saw things that they really did not then it might be a different story.
Noddy might not be the most liked person in the comp but as my dad always told me "IT TAKES 2 TO TANGO".

so who is telling lies oldman? So not even the umpires made a report on the day, and there were 2 umpires, not 1 but 2?

Good on the NWCA for having 2 umpires in most of the matches over the last few weeks.

What was that about cricket being a gentlemen game?

StraightBat;372616 said:
Harey I admire the fact that you have come out and defended your player however you should have kept your mouth shut until after the hearing. Even if Noddy is guilty he still deserves a fair hearing and if members of the tribunal read comments published on a public forum it may influence them.
What has been said is oneside of the story and noddy has not been able to defend himself on this forum.
No problem with what you have said Harey, just think the timing was off.

Its funny you say that because i sought of agree with you and that was the reason i got on here in the first place...to make sure gicky wasnt lynched pre tribunal..

You would, however, hope that any people residing on a tribunal board would not read this kind of stuff to ensure they arent influenced..

Opening Batsman;372626 said:
so who is telling lies oldman? So not even the umpires made a report on the day, and there were 2 umpires, not 1 but 2?

Good on the NWCA for having 2 umpires in most of the matches over the last few weeks.

What was that about cricket being a gentlemen game?

Umpires reported both players for wrestling as that is what they saw nothng else!
The comp is investigating because there has been allegations that Noddy punched him.
I stress "Allegations only" we have all seen Pacco's or Harey's response on this site and HIS opinion on what happened, I would think that CCC would go through the correct channels and state their case.

Harey;372627 said:
Its funny you say that because i sought of agree with you and that was the reason i got on here in the first place...to make sure gicky wasnt lynched pre tribunal..

You would, however, hope that any people residing on a tribunal board would not read this kind of stuff to ensure they arent influenced..

I'll tell you what actually happened, ewxactly as it happened, with no bullshit added, as has been verified by 3 of my paccoe boys as well as the captain of CCC..

Bear in mind im not trying to lynch Noddy here as i actually find him to be a ripping fella, however he obviously has a very short fuse..

If anyone is getting Lynched here its Noddy!
and yes i get it you find him a ripping fella i,m just glad you dont hate his guts!

oldman65;372632 said:
I'll tell you what actually happened, ewxactly as it happened, with no bullshit added, as has been verified by 3 of my paccoe boys as well as the captain of CCC..

Bear in mind im not trying to lynch Noddy here as i actually find him to be a ripping fella, however he obviously has a very short fuse..

If anyone is getting Lynched here its Noddy!
and yes i get it you find him a ripping fella i,m just glad you dont hate his guts!

i'm staggered at what i'm reading .
are we forgetting something here peoples . regardless of what rippa blokes they are and who threw the first punch and its not apart of their makeup . all irrelevant .
fact , 2 players were wrestling on a cricket ground in a official nwca match. allegations of punches , steel bars , who started only add to their problems . if this type of behavior is tolerated by the nwca and the people associated , well the comp
is f*cked and the people running the show are weak as piss .

i thought threats of violence towards players was apart of other associations , not the nwca .

this is nothing personal against the 2 boys , but the truth of the matter is they both f*cked up and the comp has no alternative but to suspend and heavily .

people in this comp get 2 weeks for farting , when punches thrown everyone turns a blind eye . if the kealba v gladdy situation last season was dealt with , this would never have happend .

please put things into perspective , currently in the nwca you cant even verbal on the field , and i'm not talking about personal . but you can have a fight on the field !

c'mon boys we will let the hearing take its place but wot happened at the pacco v ccc game was disgraceful.
i dont believe any1 should b commenting on the incident, especially all being hearsay.
now 2 the cricket, a big game between pacco v bp.
here r my round 4 tips:
bp 2 defeat pacco
gp 2 defeat kealba
syd 2 defeat roxy
the bye 2 defeat ccc lol
good luck 2 all teams

captaindaddy;372654 said:
c'mon boys we will let the hearing take its place but wot happened at the pacco v ccc game was disgraceful.
i dont believe any1 should b commenting on the incident, especially all being hearsay.
now 2 the cricket, a big game between pacco v bp.
here r my round 4 tips:
bp 2 defeat pacco
gp 2 defeat kealba
syd 2 defeat roxy
the bye 2 defeat ccc lol
good luck 2 all teams

Well hasn't this been an exciting week for this site and not so good for the NWCA, but enough said about that until all is heared and any penalties are handed down.
My tips for this week
Pacco to beat Buckley Park
Gladdy to beat Kealba
Sydenham to beat Roxy
good luck to all teams

oldman65;372623 said:

Here is an update:
Hearing was last night and i can tell all on here that the umpires involved in Saturdays game "DID NOT" report Noddy or Gick as they did not see anything.
The league are investigating the matter as they have heard rumours.
So both Noddy and Gick are available to play this week.
The comp will advise both clubs if they need to appear before a tribunal at a later date.
would be fairly hard to take to the tribunal without a report from 2 umpires!

oldman65;372759 said:
Here is an update:
Hearing was last night and i can tell all on here that the umpires involved in Saturdays game "DID NOT" report Noddy or Gick as they did not see anything.
The league are investigating the matter as they have heard rumours.
So both Noddy and Gick are available to play this week.
The comp will advise both clubs if they need to appear before a tribunal at a later date.
would be fairly hard to take to the tribunal without a report from 2 umpires!

if the umpires seen nothing and there is no report from them, it should be the end of it, however i doubt it when HAREY gets on and writes a 3 page essay on the event, if the league read these post then the two lads will be sited.

voodoo;372763 said:
if the umpires seen nothing and there is no report from them, it should be the end of it, however i doubt it when HAREY gets on and writes a 3 page essay on the event, if the league read these post then the two lads will be sited.

The NWCA can lay reports if it decides, but I agree nothing will happen and it will swept under the carpet, shame really if that is the case. Both Clubs will get together and get there story right if already have not done so.

Opening Batsman;372767 said:
The NWCA can lay reports if it decides, but I agree nothing will happen and it will swept under the carpet, shame really if that is the case. Both Clubs will get together and get there story right if already have not done so.

The NWCA can lay reports,that is why a hearing was held.
I can also tell you both clubs have not got together,CCC gave their version of the event,which from what i understand is totally Different to Pacco'a version of the event.
both clubs were under the impression that both players had been reported for wrestling,but this is not correct,maybe if we had of known this we all could have said we saw nothing.
Both players still not out of the woods yet as i know all CCC people who saw the clash and were there last night did say that both players were seen wrestling .
Dont think it will get swept under the carpet as the comp have a few options which would be
1- suspend players
2- reprimand players
3- reprimand clubs
4- suspended sentences

voodoo;372763 said:

Not sure the league reading this blog would have anything to do with whether or not anyone gets reported..

The reason for the investigation was because the umpires issued and incident report with their match report and then informed terry scott that he should investigate it..they cant file a report becuase they didnt see it..

It got investigated last night..and from the gist of things it wont go any further i dont reckon..

As i said, my only issue is that gicky shouldnt get suspended..i dont care what happens with noddy..whether thats a suspension or not..and the crap on here about gicky before i came on was laughable...

Anyway, well find out today what happens i imagine..

letstalkcricket;372554 said:
mate what the hell are you on hocking d viani hoggy storey play district cricket yeah in the 3rds and 4ths and paul tripp is a mile in front off them can i get some off that stuff you on it must be good and by the way cameron hare well said and it is your right as a captain to get on the front foot and protect and stick up for your team mates and players

This has a lot of Lady Gaga about it - lots of hidden genders.:mad:

harey;372816 said:
not sure the league reading this blog would have anything to do with whether or not anyone gets reported..

The reason for the investigation was because the umpires issued and incident report with their match report and then informed terry scott that he should investigate it..they cant file a report becuase they didnt see it..

It got investigated last night..and from the gist of things it wont go any further i dont reckon..

As i said, my only issue is that gicky shouldnt get suspended..i dont care what happens with noddy..whether thats a suspension or not..and the crap on here about gicky before i came on was laughable...

Anyway, well find out today what happens i imagine..

what a joke noddy should be gone for season and you all know it.

Gick should miss a game or 2. If this comp lets this go we are all gonna start whacking blokes on the field when they piss us off. People have been reported for much less.

lol tjs kats ..... ill b more than happy 2 whack afew blokes on the field hehe.
u say noddy should go 4 the season...wot do u no about the incident that we dont - every1 has their opinion and/or bias but plz lets stick with the facts....oh yeh we dont no wot they r so lets just give it a rest.
im sure both pacco and ccc will deal with all ppl involved at an appropriate time and manner.
anyway, wotever happens we will hav 2 live with it.
lets talk about something else now its all abit tedious.
big game bp vs pacco.....could shape the top 4 even this early in2 the season.

Hopefully this is the end we hear of last weeks incident and they both get off at the end of the day you want the best cricketers on the park every week and they are both are good players

My tips

Us to beat KGG Cammers back for 1st game of the year along with Campbell and Bretty Pitts
Syd to beat Roxy
Paccoe to beat Buckley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back