North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

cutoverslips46;326092 said:
OK, What's everyones tips this week for GP v TL?

Big Game, if TLCC win can they get to 1st and a home final V Kealba?

GP to win ....... lol
even if TL win dont think they can over take GP's percentage....

would have to be a massive win bowling out GP for 100 n making it 0 down ....

cutoverslips46;326621 said:
Hey Stormer
A big well done to SHCC & to all that supported the day, great effort.
It just goes to show that you don't have to be Good at cricket or footy to make a Big contribution

Mate sorry to tell you but the only one laughing bout your last comment is you!....its not about cricket or footy mate, its about doing your bit to help a terrible natural disaster that happened in your state. No one would wish upon this situation to ever happen but if the boys from the storm/sharks can make a contribution as a combined club than good on them.

Its funny how when a club does something in a positive direction quite often people will look take the piss and always try put them down.

Footy or cricket it doesnt mate the local folk around syd/hill, members and public all got together for a cause!!!!.....GOOD ON YA STORM/SHARKS

just an update for our 20/20 match on sunday...
we raised $8000 which all went to the bushfire fund...
was great 2 c the likes of keatsy cum down and show his support in wat was a cracker of a day for both players and specators!!!
Heaps of stuff donated...in fact 2 much!!
5 days of work went into it and the club thanks all who donated time and $$...

For the result 4 those who didnt think anyone would win...The storm slapped the sharks with plenty of help from the skipper benny green!!

This will b an annual event which we'll attempt to match next year for a designated charity, but will b very hard 2 back up!!

So wen it comes around nxt year get on board!!

The VLine;326901 said:
Mate sorry to tell you but the only one laughing bout your last comment is you!....its not about cricket or footy mate, its about doing your bit to help a terrible natural disaster that happened in your state. No one would wish upon this situation to ever happen but if the boys from the storm/sharks can make a contribution as a combined club than good on them.

Its funny how when a club does something in a positive direction quite often people will look take the piss and always try put them down.

Footy or cricket it doesnt mate the local folk around syd/hill, members and public all got together for a cause!!!!.....GOOD ON YA STORM/SHARKS

I will and can bag SHCC all I want while they continue to talk themselves up every year just to fail again(I will continue to do so until they come up with an acceptable performance).

This has nothing to do with the bushfire appeal, in fact twice I have commended all at SHCC for the Effort they made to contribute so fantastically to what can only be described as a Tragedy.
So don't infur that I am in anyway not sympathetic towards the situation, anyone with half a brain can see that. Be very carefull what you write as many people have been affected including associates of mine and I don't take lightly to uneducated people mouthing off how people should act

Stormer68;326208 said:
was great 2 c the likes of keatsy cum down and show his support in wat was a cracker of a day for both players and specators!!!

For the result 4 those who didnt think anyone would win...The storm slapped the sharks with plenty of help from the skipper benny green!!

This will b an annual event which we'll attempt to match next year for a designated charity, but will b very hard 2 back up!!

Well done Stormer and to all at SHCC

cutoverslips46;326919 said:
I will and can bag SHCC all I want while they continue to talk themselves up every year just to fail again(I will continue to do so until they come up with an acceptable performance).

This has nothing to do with the bushfire appeal, in fact twice I have commended all at SHCC for the Effort they made to contribute so fantastically to what can only be described as a Tragedy.
So don't infur that I am in anyway not sympathetic towards the situation, anyone with half a brain can see that. Be very carefull what you write as many people have been affected including associates of mine and I don't take lightly to uneducated people mouthing off how people should act

Boys Boys Boys... Lets get passed this! What are everyones tips for this week?

Stormer68;326208 said:

Hey Stormer
It just goes to show that you don't have to be Good at cricket or footy to make a Big contribution

Ok mate you make fair point, i just felt that your comment was a lil low saying that 'you dont have to be good at footy or cricket to make a contribution'. I have family effected by the bushfires and all i was saying, was that the match was irrelevant....it was for a good cause!!

Sorry to upset you :eek:......PS: i am a very switched on person and picked my words very deliberately!!! sorry that i was too uneducated for you:mad:

cutoverslips46;326621 said:
Hey Stormer

The VLine;327358 said:
Ok mate you make fair point, i just felt that your comment was a lil low saying that 'you dont have to be good at footy or cricket to make a contribution'. I have family effected by the bushfires and all i was saying, was that the match was irrelevant....it was for a good cause!!

Sorry to upset you :eek:......PS: i am a very switched on person and picked my words very deliberately!!! sorry that i was too uneducated for you:mad:

OK, Let's move on.

Tips for this week?
GP v TL - Whoever bats first
CCC v KG - CCC
BP v SH - SH
PV v RP - PV

The VLine;326901 said:

cutoverslips46;327373 said:
OK, Let's move on.

Tips for this week?
CCC v KG - CCC
BP v SH - SH
PV v RP - PV

GP V TL......Gladdy -Gladdy seem to hungry this season and have more options this season.
CCC V KGG..CCC -big game for both but CCC should win if they bring A game/ingvorsen/carton/mitchell to all make scores chinga to take 5 and finish his luscombe career on a high

BP V SH......BP - SH not enough bats rely on Wilson far to much and playing kids/mcpherson to get 100 hayes to take 6

PV V RP.........PV - PV far too strong tripp to ton up!!

Boys Boys Boys... Lets get passed this! What are everyones tips for this week?

oldman65;327462 said:
gp v tl......gladdy -gladdy seem to hungry this season and have more options this season.
Ccc v kgg..ccc -big game for both but ccc should win if they bring a game/ingvorsen/carton/mitchell to all make scores chinga to take 5 and finish his luscombe career on a high

bp v sh......bp - sh not enough bats rely on wilson far to much and playing kids/mcpherson to get 100 hayes to take 6

pv v rp.........pv - pv far too strong tripp to ton up!!

gp vs taylors (gladdy to win but imagine if ttaylors give them a smashing nig enough to take top spot,that would really shake things up but cant see it happening lol)

kgg vs ccc (poor effort from both sides last week but guna be a interesting game,im tipping kgg by 3 or 4 wickets

bp vs sh (sydenham hillside will get there pants pulled down this game by the beavers who hopefully can get a win or maybe even a outright and get off the bottom, buckley easily)

pv vs roxy (i think paco will win but not by much)

If Tripp does not win MVP this year it will be the biggest disgrace since the year Shep missed out after making 900 runs he performances this year have far outweighed anyone else in the comp. Well done young fella

The VLine;327358 said:

OK, Let's move on.

Tips for this week?
CCC v KG - CCC
BP v SH - SH
PV v RP - PV

Who at SHCC has talked us up????........
I cant b bothered to go through the last 25 pages of posts to prove u wrong! but feel free to back up your outlandish statements if you would like to. If u would like to bag us go for it but your flogging a dead horse...but make sure if ur gunna give it to us get your facts stright as the educated man u r!

cutoverslips46;327373 said:
OK, Let's move on.

Tips for this week?
CCC v KG - CCC
BP v SH - SH
PV v RP - PV

GP V TL......Gladdy -Gladdy seem to hungry this season and have more options this season.
CCC V KGG..CCC -big game for both but CCC should win if they bring A game/ingvorsen/carton/mitchell to all make scores chinga to take 5 and finish his luscombe career on a high

BP V SH......BP - SH not enough bats rely on Wilson far to much and playing kids/mcpherson to get 100 hayes to take 6

PV V RP.........PV - PV far too strong tripp to ton up!!

oldman65;327462 said:
gp v tl......gladdy -gladdy seem to hungry this season and have more options this season.
Ccc v kgg..ccc -big game for both but ccc should win if they bring a game/ingvorsen/carton/mitchell to all make scores chinga to take 5 and finish his luscombe career on a high

bp v sh......bp - sh not enough bats rely on wilson far to much and playing kids/mcpherson to get 100 hayes to take 6

pv v rp.........pv - pv far too strong tripp to ton up!!

gp vs taylors (gladdy to win but imagine if ttaylors give them a smashing nig enough to take top spot,that would really shake things up but cant see it happening lol)

kgg vs ccc (poor effort from both sides last week but guna be a interesting game,im tipping kgg by 3 or 4 wickets

bp vs sh (sydenham hillside will get there pants pulled down this game by the beavers who hopefully can get a win or maybe even a outright and get off the bottom, buckley easily)

pv vs roxy (i think paco will win but not by much)

Opening Batsman;325993 said:
Campbellfield to defeat Kealba Green Gully outright to sneak in 4th spot on the ladder.

tubby;326042 said:
Campbellfield blew there chance last week.

tubby;328100 said:
Keabla r under the pump, can they survive

Not looking for Keabla Green Gully, have to bat the day out to avoid the outright lost and hold on to 4th postion on the ladder.

If Tripp does not win MVP this year it will be the biggest disgrace since the year Shep missed out after making 900 runs he performances this year have far outweighed anyone else in the comp. Well done young fella

Opening Batsman;328291 said:
Not looking for Keabla Green Gully, have to bat the day out to avoid the outright lost and hold on to 4th postion on the ladder.

We all know kealba are better in one dayers thats what this has become I give them a chance. They have to bat 45 overs make 220 and then defend 140.

Who at SHCC has talked us up????........
I cant b bothered to go through the last 25 pages of posts to prove u wrong! but feel free to back up your outlandish statements if you would like to. If u would like to bag us go for it but your flogging a dead horse...but make sure if ur gunna give it to us get your facts stright as the educated man u r!

Gladyboy;328351 said:
We all know kealba are better in one dayers thats what this has become I give them a chance. They have to bat 45 overs make 220 and then defend 140.

Or they could just try to bat all day...

Cutlet;328376 said:

Its hard to see them batting all day after being rolled in 23 overs! They cannot just go out and defend the CCC bowling attack is to strong, and with an 83 run lead they will be ready to pounce!

KGG need to attack and at least try and get a handy lead!

Opening Batsman;325993 said:
Campbellfield to defeat Kealba Green Gully outright to sneak in 4th spot on the ladder.

tubby;326042 said:
Campbellfield blew there chance last week.

tubby;328100 said:
Keabla r under the pump, can they survive

Gladyboy;328351 said:

Too easy for Campbellfield to get the 140 in 30 odd overs.

My tip is Kealba to be bowled out by tea time and Campbellfield not even have to bat again.

Opening Batsman;328291 said:

Opening Batsman;328705 said:

My tip is Kealba to be bowled out by tea time and Campbellfield not even have to bat again.

sensational season for CCC if they can win outright, not sure how Kealba will handle batting to save the game,as they have struggled to make a big score all year with 192 their highest for the season.
i think their average would be around 140 so CCC with alot to play for this week should be able to wrap up 4th position.
Kealba would need to pull something out of left field to hang on and looking at some of their batsmans figures and averages for the season i dont know who would be able to bat long enough or make enough runs.

Go the mighty CCC

Gladyboy;328351 said:

All is very quiet on the forum this week!! I thought there would be more action with finals around the corner!!!!!!

What does everyone think will be the makeup of the semi finals??

Cutlet;328376 said:

Its hard to see them batting all day after being rolled in 23 overs! They cannot just go out and defend the CCC bowling attack is to strong, and with an 83 run lead they will be ready to pounce!

KGG need to attack and at least try and get a handy lead!

How things change in a short amount of time Opening Batsman not that long ago you were telling all that you hoped CCC finished last again in luscombe shield.
CCC wont finish last this season and would not expect them to finish anywhere near the bottom for some time. they will keep all players for next season and with a few NEW RECRUITS coming next season they will be pushing for a flag.

Gladyboy;328351 said:

oldman65;329654 said:
How things change in a short amount of time Opening Batsman not that long ago you were telling all that you hoped CCC finished last again in luscombe shield.
CCC wont finish last this season and would not expect them to finish anywhere near the bottom for some time. they will keep all players for next season and with a few NEW RECRUITS coming next season they will be pushing for a flag.

The interest is definately in the game between KGG & CCC. Pacco will win comfortably and will play TL in the Semi. Do you think Gladdy are licking their lips not having to face Pacco or TL in a Semi?

sensational season for CCC if they can win outright, not sure how Kealba will handle batting to save the game,as they have struggled to make a big score all year with 192 their highest for the season.
i think their average would be around 140 so CCC with alot to play for this week should be able to wrap up 4th position.
Kealba would need to pull something out of left field to hang on and looking at some of their batsmans figures and averages for the season i dont know who would be able to bat long enough or make enough runs.

Go the mighty CCC

cutoverslips46;329669 said:
The interest is definately in the game between KGG & CCC. Pacco will win comfortably and will play TL in the Semi. Do you think Gladdy are licking their lips not having to face Pacco or TL in a Semi?

They would have to be a little bit concerned at the prospect of playing CCC! In the 2 encounters this year CCC went down by only a few runs in a one dayer and then chased down a huge score for victory in a 2 day game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back